• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why is pretty much everything related to gender in media bashing men? and....

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Regarding this rape issue: Let's say for the sake of argument that the female body is resistant to fertilization when in a state of trauma. What does this say about statutory rape? What about vulnerable adults who are assaulted because that's a huge issue for people needing social service support because of mental retardation and other issues that can make it impossible for them to communicate 'no' when they are uncomfortable, even if they aren't in a state of terror, but humiliation and confusion. What does it say about women who are unconscious or drugged? Even knowing a person does not negate the issue. If someone is in an abusive relationship and initially had consensual sex, but then it became violent, and they became pregnant, not knowing what incident caused conception, does that negate the violence they experienced? I would say that I have just described the majority of rape scenarios in the above conditions. Having a stranger in an alley grab you at knife-point isn't the only form of 'authentic rape'. Violators don't typically do that unless they want to murder the person because it's harder to rape someone that way, and perpetrators typically look for the easiest way to violate someone because they are cowards by nature who need their sense of power continually reassured.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
maxresdefault.jpg

The bird seed isnt really free y'all...:shrug:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
One more important point. One reason that people who were molested as a child can have a lot of psychological scarring is because the violation was confusing. Sometimes there are physical sexual responses to unwanted sexual acts because the body can respond instinctually separate from the mind. It makes the experience more deeply scarring. It is absolutely cruel to imply this means consent.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
One more important point. One reason that people who were molested as a child can have a lot of psychological scarring is because the violation was confusing. Sometimes there are physical sexual responses to unwanted sexual acts because the body can respond instinctually separate from the mind. It makes the experience more deeply scarring. It is absolutely cruel to imply this means consent.

I wanted to say this but wasn't sure how to approach it.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not to mention the way molesters groom child victims. Makes for very conflicted feelings in the victims.

Very fine line between consenting and coercion. A black and white view of rape doesn't really make it easy to see the distinction.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know anything about rape causing no baby, but I do know stress causes later periods. So whether Tonya is right or not, there is a half truth. Mental illness has proven our mental aspects can affect our physical ones

Last edited:

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
the american system is setup to destroy men because it is easy to destroy a woman,but a man takes schemes and tricks to take him out