• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] What's Your Least Compatible Type? (Open to all)

Jaguar

We don't follow structure blindly. We dissect it, optimize it. Our minds is constantly looking for ways to improve it. If the model of the structure aligns with how we would make our own, we abide by its rules because it doesn't feel as it is imposed upon us, rather, something that could've been of our own making.

He doesn't seem to get that.

So you claim that INTJ know structure as ISTJ does? I don't think so.
Since INTJ are famous for their independent minds and don't actually care about structure or pyramidal scheme of things. Walking paradox but you probably know about it. :)

Te is literally like "Look, IT IS HOW IT IS!" and Ni deny it by created their own world with own rules.

Look, man - if you want to schedule your breakfast, your grocery shopping, and when you take a sip of milk, or cut your toenails, you'd get along with my old ISTJ attorney. But you wouldn't get along with me.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
He doesn't seem to get that.

Look, man - if you want to schedule your breakfast, your grocery shopping, and when you take a sip of milk, or cut your toenails, you'd get along with my old ISTJ attorney. But you wouldn't get along with me.

Nor me. People have tried to get me to adhere to a strict schedule and everytime I was driven to a state of constant agitateion, paranoya and depression.

Jaguar

Nor me. People have tried to get me to adhere to a strict schedule and everytime I was driven to a state of constant agitateion, paranoya and depression.

You would have run out of the room with your hands over your ears if you heard me yelling at my ISTJ attorney. That incompetent little fucker. ;)

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
You would have run out of the room with your hands over your ears if you heard me yelling at my ISTJ attorney. That incompetent little fucker. ;)

....and then immediatly regret it. I imagine it was a thing if trye beauty.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
We don't follow structure blindly. We dissect it, optimize it. Our minds is constantly looking for ways to improve it. If the model of the structure aligns with how we would make our own, we abide by its rules because it doesn't feel as it is imposed upon us, rather, something that could've been of our own making.

Actually we create structure to serve us, but you get the point.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp

I don't do that lol. Actually, I am in constant battle with people with state of mind "Breakfast is gone! Now is almost time for lunch!" , "You miss the dinner!" and that shit drive me crazy. But when I work or I am focus on something I prefer to have organize these little things and it is not because I want it or these things please me as you probably think but because I will forget to drink, eat...

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So you claim that INTJ know structure as ISTJ does? I don't think so.
Since INTJ are famous for their independent minds and don't actually care about structure or pyramidal scheme of things. Walking paradox but you probably know about it. :)

Te is literally like "Look, IT IS HOW IT IS!" and Ni deny it by created their own world with own rules.
No. INTJ knows structure as an INTJ does. INTJ independence means they will create their own structures. Te aux helps in turning those structures into reality. Te is a judging function, but the highlighted statement above is merely an observation. What Te in fact says is, "I can make it be what I see/want."

Actually we create structure to serve us, but you get the point.
Like this.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
No. INTJ knows structure as an INTJ does. INTJ independence means they will create their own structures. Te aux helps in turning those structures into reality. Te is a judging function, but the highlighted statement above is merely an observation. What Te in fact says is, "I can make it be what I see/want."

Тhere is no Independence in the pyramidal schematic of the world. You are or in the top or you belong to someone/something

Te is realistic function unlike Ni. So when you have opposite function and 1st function is imagination you can conclude what will happen to Te.
Yes with Ni as 1st you can see big schema of world but you will lose touch with lower i.e. realistic floors.

For example:
Ni on INFJ is vast and BIG --> amplify esoteric ability of Ni
while Ni on INTJ is productive and much more grounded i.e. under controlled.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Тhere is no Independence in the pyramidal schematic of the world. You are or in the top or you belong to someone/something

Te is realistic function unlike Ni. So when you have opposite function and 1st function is imagination you can conclude what will happen to Te.
Yes with Ni as 1st you can see big schema of world but you will lose touch with lower i.e. realistic floors.

For example:
Ni on INFJ is vast and BIG --> amplify esoteric ability of Ni
while Ni on INTJ is productive and much more grounded i.e. under controlled.

Debate that in a new thread for God's sake.

------------------------------------------------

My least compatible type would be unhealthy ExFJs with the victim complex. Always trying to suck the life out of a room, guilt-trip stupid men and women, make them apologize for things they have not done, and control people with an imaginary suffering.

Hello there, unhealthy ExFJs. Your drama is the worst type of drama and I cannot drop a tear for you, thankfully. Learn from healthy NFPs. They're adorable as fuck.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Debate that in a new thread for God's sake.

My least compatible type would be unhealthy ExFJs with the victim complex. Always trying to suck the life out of a room, guilt-trip stupid men and women, make them apologize for things they have not done, and control people with an imaginary suffering.

Hello there, unhealthy ExFJs. Your drama is the worst type of drama and I cannot drop a tear for you, thankfully. Learn from healthy NFPs. They're adorable as fuck.

Тhen you are INTJ. I am kidding, really. I have same problem with unhealthy dom Fe. Accept my condolence. :D

The best thing about ISxP and ENxJ type is they can balance between reality and imagination. They are both detail and big picture oriented so they can be mistyped very easy or I have to remind you Steve Jobs and Bill Gates ISTP or ENTJ debate?

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Тhen you are INTJ. I am kidding, really. I have same problem with unhealthy dom Fe. Accept my condolence. :D

Meh, problem? That would be an overstatement. It's more like "I see what you're doing, but *yawns* keep trying", and look the other way.

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
..hmm..unhealthy INTJ?

Basically, the type of people who think that any and every expressed personal opinion or preference is an invitation to debate...even worse, a debate that can be won.

Or, God forbid, the type who talk about being "rational and unemotional." while angrily debating over personal opinions, preferences and other insignificant things that don't matter at all.

I completely agree about this unhealthy INTJ part. Most unhealthy personalities are unbearable. Especially unhealthy Ts; because people would think they are always like that, in a bad way.

And personally I'd prefer dabating with ENTJ over INTJ. I find ENTJ more rational and open minded. I haven't met an INTJ who is open minded, yet.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTP, goddamn tbat lack of forsight.

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thread closed temporarily for cleaning, and to give participants a time-out.

Cool it, folks. This is not productive.

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The thread is reopened, minus the personal sniping and type-bashing.

The purpose here is to describe what type(s) you feel you don't get on with, not to demonstrate why folks might not get on with yours.

Do stay on topic, and play nice.