• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] What's Your Least Compatible Type? (Open to all)

Permabanned
It is according to functions.

For example:

If you have ter Si you will feel disgust about impact of Se function.
If you have inf Fe you don't even know definition of Fi!

So imagine impact of Se-Fi. :D

You are on the line of impact of Se person who does what he/she does because of something you don't understand. Brain is melting instantly. :shock:

you must be new here

I know an entj who's been together with an isfj for about a decade and a half

Jaguar

Unless we are talking about projects and some new idea we are grate because we are talking same language lol.
But again dom Si have extremely good memory, they remember everything so I have an issues when Si is leading with Fe but with LOGICAL things I don't have at all.
They are grate base of knowledge, hard-working, logical, reasonable and loyal people. Everything what ENTJ appreciate... :D

Not my experience with ISTJs. At all. I can't talk about anything theoretical or tell them they are dead wrong, lest they have a fucking emotional meltdown.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Not my experience with ISTJs. At all. I can't talk about anything theoretical or tell them they are dead wrong, lest they have a fucking emotional meltdown.

Well, I am talking about intelligent ones. To others just use your dom Te and show them facts (not BS) and that's it.

Jaguar

Well, I am talking about intelligent ones. To others just use your dom Te and show them facts (not BS) and that's it.

I just got done telling you about theoretical discussions and you post back about facts. Can you even read? I'm the one who has theoretical discussions they are unwilling to have.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I just got done telling you about theoretical discussions and you post back about facts. Can you even read? I'm the one who has theoretical discussions they are unwilling to have.

You said:

I can't talk about anything theoretical or tell them they are dead wrong

I said:
To others just use your dom Te and show them facts (not BS)
so they can see your vision as RELIABLE possibility which you try to present them and that's it.

Jaguar

You said:

To others just use your dom Te and show them facts (not BS)

I said:
so they can see your vision as RELIABLE possibility which you try to present them and that's it.

What was once presumed to be a "fact" can later be shown to be anything but. That can kick up the shit with STJs and me.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
What was once presumed to be a "fact" can later be shown to be anything but. That can kick up the shit with STJs and me.

So you are practical person with CEO/General personality you can't show your people right direction or inspire their Fi-Ne to see things in new (your) way?

Jaguar

So you are practical person with CEO/General personality you can't show your people right direction or inspire their Fi-Ne to see things in new (your) way?

Once again, you have it backwards. I think your understanding and application of type is a bit rigid/ black and white.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There isn't a most incompatible type. Only incompatible people - which for me typically ties into polar opposite values (which ties into lifestyle, how one treats other people/behaves towards others and in the context of whatever one is doing, and pretty much everything under the sun) and worldviews - which can be any of the 16 types, including my own.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There isn't a most incompatible type. Only incompatible people - which for me typically ties into polar opposite values (which ties into lifestyle, how one treats other people/behaves towards others and in the context of whatever one is doing, and pretty much everything under the sun) and worldviews - which can be any of the 16 types, including my own.
I don't agree entirely with the highlighted. I do find that it is much harder to understand and work with certain types more than others, just because how we communicate and see the world is so different. Where the individual aspect comes in is that some people will make more of an effort to overcome this than others. The net result is anyone can indeed get along with anyone, but I think it is more work for certain type combinations than others.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't agree entirely with the highlighted. I do find that it is much harder to understand and work with certain types more than others, just because how we communicate and see the world is so different. Where the individual aspect comes in is that some people will make more of an effort to overcome this than others. The net result is anyone can indeed get along with anyone, but I think it is more work for certain type combinations than others.

You are right, it is more work with some types due to vast differences. But yeah, I think I was referring more to the effort factor, and that for me it seems shared values and views are often what makes things work or not work. Be doable vs not. Worth it or not. Also why one person of a given type I love, whereas another person of the same type I can't stand. That sort of thing.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Once again, you have it backwards. I think your understanding and application of type is a bit rigid/ black and white.

I understand what you talk about it but you get me wrong. I have similar problem with my projects when STJs attack me that is something what is not possible and we should do things as the others do...
I just question how you talk with STJ-s. since we shere Te not Fe. That's it. Or maybe, they are not STJs but STP or SFJ? ;)

Jaguar

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp

Jaguar

Well ESTJ and ENTJ could get in conflict, especially in case if ESTJ is more intelligent , experience and skillful then ENTJ so he/she would cast him from the throne. They are basically wolves. :D

SJs and NTs are worlds apart. Period.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Speak for yourself.

Ni doesn't amplify ability of Te but lower it LOL.

Because of it INTJ know structure but they don't care about external systems. :cry:

And yes I wil put :wubbie: to ISTJ then to any STP. :dry:

Jaguar

Ni doesn't amplify Te but lower it LOL.

Because of it INTJ know structure but they don't care about external structure. :cry:

I spoke with a woman who took the MBTI and came out ESTJ. She told me she joined the military. I asked" Wtf did you do that for?" She said she needs structure in her life. I asked her to define structure. "Routine" she replied. I wanted to vomit but I didn't tell her that since routine=death to me. It's like standing on a football field doing jumping jacks, pretending the goal posts don't exist. Now, what is your definition of "external structure"?