• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatever complicates the typing

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member

out of morbid curiosity (the best kind, possibly) I've made a video that shows more of what I'm like in real life as opposed to how I come across on here... there are pauses while I think of things, there is a dog barking at a Trump campaign worker and that's quite possibly the best part of it

I also get off topic on myself and should possibly excise portions of my video and send them to the graveyard

You know what? You are almost exactly like I had pictured in my mind, except for an endearing-sexy air of disdain (as others have alluded to) and an even pleasanter voice than I could have imagined.

I find your type consistent and appreciate the gift of your personal 'presence'.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
for the record, I usually am exactly as expressive in real life as I am in the video (vocally as well)

unless there's a problem, and then I speak quicker and with more confidence... I LIKE problems that need to be solved... that's when life is worth living

(and so suck it everyone who's accused me of being an enfp.... bwa ha ha ha ha :burns: )

you mean...you AREN'T ENFP??!? :shock:

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
You're so mellow! It makes sense, but at the same time it's still surprising. You're also so deadpan and don't react to anything strongly worded that you state. Or rather, don't emphasize the weight of everything. Everything is sort of presented the same.

The video honestly makes you come across as an introvert, but you don't really display typical Ti-dominance things other than the emoting. Honestly this video makes me unsure of your type other than Se and P :shrug:. Though based off what I know of you from conversation I still would say ESTP for you. Also your reaction to the trump supporter was hilarious! :rotfl:.

Now I'm tempted to make a "hey this is how I normally am video"! I mean, as I've said I'm not that different, but just sort of talking without any typing stuff I haven't done.

This video is totally making me want to do a video as well. Just something casual, hey, this is me sorta thing. I don't think I'd care if people tried typing me or not, but just an exercise to show people more or less what I'm actually like. I'm pretty sure I only show the bubbly over-excited side to my personality on here most the time.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
This video is totally making me want to do a video as well. Just something casual, hey, this is me sorta thing. I don't think I'd care if people tried typing me or not, but just an exercise to show people more or less what I'm actually like. I'm pretty sure I only show the bubbly over-excited side to my personality on here most the time.

Yeah, I support this ^

Your comments about 'you in your workplace' made me wanna know your mischievous bubbly self :D

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

out of morbid curiosity (the best kind, possibly) I've made a video that shows more of what I'm like in real life as opposed to how I come across on here... there are pauses while I think of things, there is a dog barking at a Trump campaign worker and that's quite possibly the best part of it

I also get off topic on myself and should possibly excise portions of my video and send them to the graveyard

My best friend is an ESTP, and from the first sight I just thought to myself "well that's a typical ESTP face! let's see what's coming up" and then I find you're definitely P, Se, Ti, but I think you're too expresseive to be (I) and too introvert to be (E), I tend to think you have a slight E over I.
my friend is much more expressive and have a little aggressive attitude, however I can still see some of the similarities between her and you when it comes to problem solving thing, not too much into sports, switching among different preferences when it comes to life choices, hates when people mess wih her stuff, her opinion about yelling.. She hates when people yell, she might speak in a strong language or berate but never yell, and even though she's very out going usually; she would have these moments of "leave me alone I don't want to see or talk to anyone", and I remember you said that you don't mention your type in your information because of some comments about your S which you didn't like, that sounds a lot like something my ESTP friend would say..
I think whoever was typing you as an ENFP was only depending on your avatar pictures back then, when I first joined the forum I thought you might be an NFP which is hilarious because you definitely seem nothing like that at all

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
STP for sure... I have a hard time with I and E!

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
Yessssss! :heart:
Your tone and to the point manner of speaking reminds me so much of [MENTION=21883]sunyata[/MENTION]. Even self description to some degree and the almost distant way of speaking. I'm leaning towards ISTP here but I could be totally off.
Anyway this is amazing and I love listening to you talk. I feel like you could tell someone off and make them feel like the lowest human being in the world with complete calmness and I love it!

I would be ecstatic to be in the company of [MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION]'s type :cool:

I like your energy, yeah, a lot cooler than I anticipated. I also will pause mid-conversation to choose the right word(s), I'm pretty sure I've ruined many conversations due simply to me not knowing the right word to use for what I mean to say :unsure:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You're an extrovert. Unsociable? Don't like parties? You seem more focused on activities/experiences and making sense of them than on experiencing and understanding people (although I would wager you're still good at reading people). Your aversion to limiting your options struck me, generally, as very Perceiver-like and more specifically as an indication of dominant Extraverted Perception.

Very even-keel, deadpan, as [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] mentioned, so I don't think you're a feeler; Pe backed with Ji, most likely Se and Ti. I think you'd be a Ti subtype in the socionics system.

My tentative guess is ESTP, second choice ENTP roughly tied with third choice ISTP, very distant fourth INTP. TP is very clear, E, somewhat clear, and S, slightly less so.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
WRONG people who I shall not mention by name :nono:

on the other hand though... I'm kind of doubting the 7 in my tritype since I'm no fun... I've been at the tossup point between 827 and 825 for a while... any opinions?

I kind of got an 8w7 feeling from your video. What about 6w7 and 2w3 for tritype?

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Watching Hard's vid brought me here.

Yes, this is how your forum energy feels to me, so this is how I imagine you irl. With lens flares of being animated depending on who or what's got your attention in the moment.

I don't disagree with ESTP, your self-typing works.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=6554]/DG/[/MENTION] I've always gone with extrovert because I'm very Pe so cognitively I'd be one as opposed to behaviorally where I have wished that I had the reptilian ability to hiss at people and retreat beneath a rock

[MENTION=19700]Anaximander[/MENTION] I've been going with 8w9 recently because I've been getting more and more 9-ish and less and less 7-ish over time... I once identified as a 7 even :shock: have never really gone much with 6 because other than social anxiety, that's gotten worse over the past few years, I'm pretty laid back about things... who knows though, interesting observations

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=6554]/DG/[/MENTION] I've always gone with extrovert because I'm very Pe so cognitively I'd be one as opposed to behaviorally where I have wished that I had the reptilian ability to hiss at people and retreat beneath a rock

[MENTION=19700]Anaximander[/MENTION] I've been going with 8w9 recently because I've been getting more and more 9-ish and less and less 7-ish over time... I once identified as a 7 even :shock: have never really gone much with 6 because other than social anxiety, that's gotten worse over the past few years, I'm pretty laid back about things... who knows though, interesting observations

There was a very relaxed vibe to your video. Also, the mention that you're not particularly active (i.e. sports). General outlook and approach to life seems Pe-based, but your laidback demeanor could be explained by a 9 wing. You're like a gangsta ninja, chilling back, scanning your surroundings and waiting for the appropriate moment to jump into action.

8w9 - 7w6 - 2w3, perhaps.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There was a very relaxed vibe to your video. Also, the mention that you're not particularly active (i.e. sports). General outlook and approach to life seems Pe-based, but your laidback demeanor could be explained by a 9 wing. You're like a gangsta ninja, chilling back, scanning your surroundings and waiting for the appropriate moment to jump into action.

8w9 - 7w6 - 2w3, perhaps.

STP, we are now gangsta ninjas...lol. we dont care to get involved unless it matters. We dont have the need to jump into everything just because we can. We hold back for when it matters.

Plus our emotional state is driven mentally...so a mental place like this brings it out more then everyday life where we are very grounded.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Holy hell that bark scared me.

Edit: Damn, a second time.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
STP, we are now gangsta ninjas...lol. we dont care to get involved unless it matters. We dont have the need to jump into everything just because we can. We hold back for when it matters.

Gangsta Ninja certainly applies to you as well, based on my observations. I think I could make new labels for the 16 types and use that one for the STPs.

Plus our emotional state is driven mentally...so a mental place like this brings it out more then everyday life where we are very grounded.

I can relate to this, somewhat. Grounded might not be the best word, in my case, but I think it's very apt for the S variety of TPs.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTP - GANGSTA NINJA ASSASSIN
ESTP - GANGSTA NINJA BERSERKER

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Gangsta Ninja certainly applies to you as well, based on my observations. I think I could make new labels for the 16 types and use that one for the STPs.

I can relate to this, somewhat. Grounded might not be the best word, in my case, but I think it's very apt for the S variety of TPs.

I can see that for alot of STP..of course i know some clumsy STP gangsta ninjas...lol. those are fun and hilarious.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
it hadn't occurred to me how much time I spend looking around while talking until I watched myself and kept thinking "holy shit... I look at everything but the camera nearly!"

and the dog startled me even :dry: I occasionally think that deep in his heart he really wishes that he was the Hound of the Baskervilles or something more badass than a nice pet dog in the suburbs

it is wise to be aware of one's surroundings though for in case action is needed to mitigate some form of minor disaster

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
it hadn't occurred to me how much time I spend looking around while talking until I watched myself and kept thinking "holy shit... I look at everything but the camera nearly!"

and the dog startled me even :dry: I occasionally think that deep in his heart he really wishes that he was the Hound of the Baskervilles or something more badass than a nice pet dog in the suburbs

it is wise to be aware of one's surroundings though for in case action is needed to mitigate some form of minor disaster

ESxPs' Se usage almost seems to occur subconsciously. Since it's basically their flow state, they don't need to make a conscious effort to use it, but they're always scanning and taking in information, even when they don't realize it.