• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatever complicates the typing

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ESxPs' Se usage almost seems to occur subconsciously. Since it's basically their flow state, they don't need to make a conscious effort to use it, but they're always scanning and taking in information, even when they don't realize it.

one does not notice one's primary or secondary functions in use so much as they do their tertiary and inferior because they are as natural as breathing :)

of course I'm in my 30s and have pretty much LIVED 50+ years, which might throw people off a bit with typing as well

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
one does not notice one's primary or secondary functions in use so much as they do their tertiary and inferior because they are as natural as breathing :)

of course I'm in my 30s and have pretty much LIVED 50+ years, which might throw people off a bit with typing as well

Lust for life.

Another apt archetype name for ESTP might be "the Hemingway."

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Lust for life.

Another apt archetype name for ESTP might be "the Hemingway."

I think that the ISTPs usually claim him, but it'd be fitting

he even writes with about as much expression as I speak with ;)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think it's more difficult to type oneself after age 30.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah whatever, you're fine as an ESTP. I think you're not an extreme extrovert. It's ok we're all varying levels with most close to the middle. I can see a lot of your forum self in that video.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTP. I'm not as introverted as you, but I'm not particularly extraverted either. My F probably pushes me to extraversion more than your T can, but those Fe heavy ESTPs are way more extraverted than me lol. You're just a Ti-heavy ESTP.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know typing by user title is one hell of a stretch, but "genius ditz" is an Se-dom motto if I've ever heard one.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESxPs' Se usage almost seems to occur subconsciously. Since it's basically their flow state, they don't need to make a conscious effort to use it, but they're always scanning and taking in information, even when they don't realize it.

Yes. I see their Ti/Fe in dealing with people, mainly. That is usually how I spot ESTPs. The Se/Ti isn't always at the forefront in an obvious way, like you stated.

D'Ascoyne

I think it's possible that we're having a trickier time gauging whatever's E vs I because she is, as someone mentioned upthread, alone in a room talking to a camera. Could be completely different energy if she were being interviewed or in the room with someone else there. Interaction can often be very helpful when typing, since it's also a matter of degree.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
[MENTION=6554]/DG/[/MENTION] I've always gone with extrovert because I'm very Pe so cognitively I'd be one as opposed to behaviorally where I have wished that I had the reptilian ability to hiss at people and retreat beneath a rock

Hmm that makes sense. I never really saw that point of view as particularly useful though, idk.

Btw Se is the best function! :solidarity: