• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatever complicates the typing

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

out of morbid curiosity (the best kind, possibly) I've made a video that shows more of what I'm like in real life as opposed to how I come across on here... there are pauses while I think of things, there is a dog barking at a Trump campaign worker and that's quite possibly the best part of it

I also get off topic on myself and should possibly excise portions of my video and send them to the graveyard

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
accurate! that's the word I was looking for! :doh:

á´…eparted

passages
You're so mellow! It makes sense, but at the same time it's still surprising. You're also so deadpan and don't react to anything strongly worded that you state. Or rather, don't emphasize the weight of everything. Everything is sort of presented the same.

The video honestly makes you come across as an introvert, but you don't really display typical Ti-dominance things other than the emoting. Honestly this video makes me unsure of your type other than Se and P :shrug:. Though based off what I know of you from conversation I still would say ESTP for you. Also your reaction to the trump supporter was hilarious! :rotfl:.

Now I'm tempted to make a "hey this is how I normally am video"! I mean, as I've said I'm not that different, but just sort of talking without any typing stuff I haven't done.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's called FOMO.... fear of missing out. Ha. I don't disagree with anything about your current type. :)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
You're so mellow! It makes sense, but at the same time it's still surprising. You're also so deadpan and don't react to anything strongly worded that you state. Or rather, don't emphasize the weight of everything. Everything is sort of presented the same.

The video honestly makes you come across as an introvert, but you don't really display typical Ti-dominance things other than the emoting. Honestly this video makes me unsure of your type other than Se and P :shrug:. Though based off what I know of you from conversation I still would say ESTP for you. Also your reaction to the trump supporter was hilarious! :rotfl:.

Now I'm tempted to make a "hey this is how I normally am video"! I mean, as I've said I'm not that different, but just sort of talking without any typing stuff I haven't done.

you should, i have the same thoughts i'm just a slower talker that it takes longer for me to express my thoughts and my expressions are more muted than on the forum. like i still have those same thoughts and feelings just my reactions are delayed in real life not like 3 month delay or anything that would be insane. so yeah there probably is some differences

ive seen [MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION] in videos so i know what she's like in them so this wasn't an omg you are sooo different, she just uses less smilies irl

á´…eparted

passages
you should, i have the same thoughts i'm just a slower talker that it takes longer for me to express my thoughts and my expressions are more muted than on the forum. like i still have those same thoughts and feelings just my reactions are delayed in real life not like 3 month delay or anything that would be insane. so yeah there probably is some differences

ive seen [MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION] in videos so i know what she's like in them so this wasn't an omg you are sooo different, she just uses less smilies irl

I totally just made a video :laugh:, though I don't think I'll be able to upload it until I get home since my lab computer is a mac and it does not like my phone (android).

I've seen her in videos before but it's still surprising to see in some respects!

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
The stuff you were talking about sounded very SP to me.

Also I had a hard time watching it because every time your dog barked, one of my dogs went nuts lol!

To be fair, it's really hard to gauge someone's energy when they are just sitting there alone talking into a camera.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To be fair, it's really hard to gauge someone's energy when they are just sitting there alone talking into a camera.

Very true. I mean, there are def similarities between how I am on video and when interacting with someone irl, but video is the absolute worst way for me to communicate or show what I'm like. I know I'm more expressive irl, and I think vid makes me much more monotone and 'dead'.
[MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION], I think estp is best fit. You're more grounded and 'present' to me than an entp, and I don't see Ne in your presentation of self, and I think you're more Se than Ti.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
for the record, I usually am exactly as expressive in real life as I am in the video (vocally as well)

unless there's a problem, and then I speak quicker and with more confidence... I LIKE problems that need to be solved... that's when life is worth living

(and so suck it everyone who's accused me of being an enfp.... bwa ha ha ha ha :burns: )

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
for the record, I usually am exactly as expressive in real life as I am in the video (vocally as well)

unless there's a problem, and then I speak quicker and with more confidence... I LIKE problems that need to be solved... that's when life is worth living

(and so suck it everyone who's accused me of being an enfp.... bwa ha ha ha ha :burns: )

People have called you enfp? :shock: :laugh:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
People have called you enfp? :shock: :laugh:

WRONG people who I shall not mention by name :nono:

on the other hand though... I'm kind of doubting the 7 in my tritype since I'm no fun... I've been at the tossup point between 827 and 825 for a while... any opinions?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
WRONG people who I shall not mention by name :nono:

on the other hand though... I'm kind of doubting the 7 in my tritype since I'm no fun... I've been at the tossup point between 827 and 825 for a while... any opinions?

I bet we could have fun...i disagree with you being a stick in the mud. :p

Edit: maybe its an S thing, or that i am just as much down to earth as well.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I'm thinking some good old fashioned sensor type fun like building a cannon or something would be proper :)

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Agree.
[MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION] you had a lot of humor in your vid, whether or not you were trying to be funny doesn't matter, you seem fun to me. :)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Agree.
[MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION] you had a lot of humor in your vid, whether or not you were trying to be funny doesn't matter, you seem fun to me. :)

thanks! you shall be invited to the cannon building gathering as well :yes:

because you've always seemed rather awesome yourself

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hm not a thinker or feeler dom.... most likely a sensing dom. That's all I'll say. Yeah I like ESTP.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
INFJ.

Na I'm just fucking with you, I'll watch this tomorrow when I have time. :laugh:

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
Yessssss! :heart:
Your tone and to the point manner of speaking reminds me so much of [MENTION=21883]sunyata[/MENTION]. Even self description to some degree and the almost distant way of speaking. I'm leaning towards ISTP here but I could be totally off.
Anyway this is amazing and I love listening to you talk. I feel like you could tell someone off and make them feel like the lowest human being in the world with complete calmness and I love it!

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
[MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION] - What makes you feel extroverted?