• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you think my Mbti type is?

Rouskyrie

I don't know, to be blunt. I'd think of it as a self-pres last combination of some form more than anything.

Fair enough. On another note: I'm honestly not sure what else I can say to help further your understanding of my type.

Psyclepath

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Fair enough. On another note: I'm honestly not sure what else I can say to help further your understanding of my type.

I ask no more. I will have an answer... how long it takes is another matter. More than anything, I am very appreciative of your patience.

Rouskyrie

I ask no more. I will have an answer... how long it takes is another matter. More than anything, I am very appreciative of your patience.

And I'm appreciative of the fact that you gathered more information and are looking into typing me.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I posted this on the questionnaire thread. It's a prototype so beware. You answered some of these already, but this gives more of an overall look.

The Seven Pinpoints

I. What do you generally focus on? (Duties aside)

II. When looking at a painting, or any type of styled object, what demands your attention the most?
A). The details of the object...
B). The impressions that the object stirs within you...
C). It's meaning and symbolism...
D). What it could be...

III. What quality do you dislike about some people that is something to be desired in yourself.?

IV. What quality in you do people find annoying?

V. Describe your general decision making process.

VI. What stresses you most?

VII. How do you gauge the value or worth of something?

Rouskyrie

I posted this on the questionnaire thread. It's a prototype so beware. You answered some of these already, but this gives more of an overall look.

The Seven Pinpoints

My focus is generally other people/improving things for them. I like to go out of my way to make them feel appreciated by doing things like sharing their art, buying art supplies for them, making sure they're doing okay, attending to whatever it is that's interfering with their happiness, planning surprises ahead of time based on things they say and overall improving things for them however they need it. Namely things like scheduling and compartmentalizing that make their lives more efficient. Another example would be organizing material that they're struggling with into a more understandable format. (I used to tutor fellow students in class when I noticed they were struggling. Complicated mathematical theory was never my forte, but I could easily demonstrate it for someone else's benefit.)

II. When looking at a painting, or any type of styled object, what demands your attention the most?
A). The details of the object...
B). The impressions that the object stirs within you...
C). It's meaning and symbolism...
D). What it could be...

III. What quality do you dislike about some people that is something to be desired in yourself.?

V. Describe your general decision making process.

My focus is generally other people/improving things for them. I like to go out of my way to make them feel appreciated by doing things like sharing their art, buying art supplies for them, making sure they're doing okay, attending to whatever it is that's interfering with their happiness, planning surprises ahead of time based on things they say and overall improving things for them however they need it. Namely things like scheduling and compartmentalizing that make their lives more efficient. Another example would be organizing material that they're struggling with into a more understandable format. (I used to tutor fellow students in class when I noticed they were struggling. Complicated mathematical theory was never my forte, but I could easily demonstrate it for someone else's benefit.)

From most to least: C, A, D, B.

III. What quality do you dislike about some people that is something to be desired in yourself?

I don't feel there are any qualities that I dislike that I also desire to have. However, I sometimes desire to become more objective.

My insistence on hearing all sides of a situation before coming to a conclusion/attempting to resolve it. Example being that people would like for me to take their opinion of a situation and accept it as fact, but I can gain a better understanding of the situation as a whole when information from all sides has been accounted for and taken into consideration. Of course simply saying, "I need to hear the opinions of everyone else involved" can lead to making someone upset, as they may feel their viewpoint to be lesser, seeing as how it can't be accepted as a perfect representation of the situation. Therefore, instead I reply by saying, "Your viewpoint is valid. However, all other viewpoints should be treated as valid, as well, so I will need to hear everything in order to be accurate."

V. Describe your decision making process.

- Will this affect others negatively? Yes. Okay, let's change it to be both efficient and tactful. Is this acceptable to others? *Asks other people for opinions.* Yes. Is this logically sound? *Asks other people for opinions, fact checks.* Yes. Now that I've covered that, we're ready.

- Is this fine-tuned so I won't need to make changes later? No. Okay, let's look into improvements. Now that this I've planned ahead and accounted for various circumstances/rendered this easy to adjust, we're ready.

- Is this easy to understand? No. Will this bore someone? No. Okay, let's prepare a shorter version to account for an audience that's not a fan of lengthy reading. A skit or song, perhaps. Now that I've covered that, we're ready.

- Will someone find errors in this? Yes. Okay, let's account for the errors and make sure this will be perceived as factually sound. Now that I've done that, we're ready.

Conflict and the open expression of anger. I recognize that emotions are a normal part of life and I treat them as such, as no one deserves to have their emotions invalidated. However, I've always found anger to be unsettling. Especially my own. Conflict stresses me mostly when it resorts to uncivil behavior. Generally, in the face of conflict, you wouldn't notice that it causes me stress. I would like to get away from it at the first sign of it's oncoming arrival, but my drive to solve it is greater my gut feeling to run away, especially if it involves someone I care about.

If it's an electronic device, I gauge the value or worth of it based on its performance. Technological malfunctions tend to annoy me.
If it's art, I gauge the value or worth of it based on the fact that someone derived it from their imagination/creativity. I therefore can appreciate it merely for the fact that someone took time to create it.
I look at people similarly to art: Each one is unique in their own way and therefore equally deserving of appreciation, despite how many strengths/specialties they may have.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENFJ. Are you sure you're a 9 over a 2?

Rouskyrie

ENFJ. Are you sure you're a 9 over a 2?

I'm certain. Behavior wise, I could see how I come across as a 2, but after putting myself through some tests to determine my fears, I determined that at my core, my motivations most strongly match that of 9.

If you're curious, the tests I referred to were essentially simulating situations in which I was exposed to each of the fears applying to the nine types.

I determined how much they affect me from most to least:
9 > 2 > 5 > 1 > 4 > 6 > 3 > 7 > 8.

Justmeonhere

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well, for what I have read you don't seem ENFJ to me. Now, you said that you relate a lot the inferior Se description. An ENFJ have secondary Se so it's high. It could be low if you have a loop but Ni-Ti loop people are really antisocial, and this isn't the vibe you give to me. So, I'll try with the dichotomies and later i'll confront with the functions. Here's some question to start with.
1) How well you relate with the ENFJ profile?
2) Are you easily tired or not?
3) You are action oriented?
With these questions we'll analize Introversion and Extroversion right.

Gone

I had some thoughts but I don't know yet where they'll lead, so... could you answer me one question?

Where does your desire to help people come from?

---
Also [MENTION=30291]Justmeonhere[/MENTION], which system do you use that you get Se auxiliary for an ENFJ? It's usually Fe Ni Se Ti.

Rouskyrie

Well, for what I have read you don't seem ENFJ to me. Now, you said that you relate a lot the inferior Se description. An ENFJ have secondary Se so it's high. It could be low if you have a loop but Ni-Ti loop people are really antisocial, and this isn't the vibe you give to me. So, I'll try with the dichotomies and later i'll confront with the functions. Here's some question to start with.
1) How well you relate with the ENFJ profile?
2) Are you easily tired or not?
3) You are action oriented?
With these questions we'll analize Introversion and Extroversion right.

1.) I relate to a fair amount of the ENFJ profile.
2.) I don't typically get tired easily.
3.) I would say I'm action oriented.

Rouskyrie

I had some thoughts but I don't know yet where they'll lead, so... could you answer me one question?

Where does your desire to help people come from?

---
Also [MENTION=30291]Justmeonhere[/MENTION], which system do you use that you get Se auxiliary for an ENFJ? It's usually Fe Ni Se Ti.

Great question, thank you for asking.

My desire to help people stems from the influence of my childhood. Instead of growing apathetic to the concerns of other people alike what was present in the environment I grew up in, I chose to help people because that's what I decided was right to do.

Justmeonhere

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sorry, there it was an error in writing. I wanted to write tertiary and I now I know that I've writed Secondary. It was a lapsus:)

Gone

Great question, thank you for asking.

My desire to help people stems from the influence of my childhood. Instead of growing apathetic to the concerns of other people alike what was present in the environment I grew up in, I chose to help people because that's what I decided was right to do.

Hmmm. Can you go deeper? Or... broader... whatever. Tell me why do you do it. What do you gain from it? What is the best about it?
I'd ask more precise questions but I'm afraid that would end in leading questions and that's what I'd like to avoid.

Gone

Sorry, there it was an error in writing. I wanted to write tertiary and I now I know that I've writed Secondary. It was a lapsus:)

Ah no problem, I was just wondering because you said it's high, and a tertiary function in young people is not necessarily well developed, sooo... I wouldn't take the fact that he relates to inferior Se as a sign that we can rule out ENFJ/ENTJ^^

Justmeonhere

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
True indeed. Thanks for saying it. Well, I'm not an expert on this subject so I'm happy to know something new!:)

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You seem to be a ENFJ as you are dripping with Fe and you seem more Ni/Se than Si/Ne to me as you claim that you dont relate much to Si. I could possibly see INFJ though. (Come to think of it it seems that you are ENFJ as you show inferior Ti in the inferior functions thread).

Last edited:

Rouskyrie

Hmmm. Can you go deeper? Or... broader... whatever. Tell me why do you do it. What do you gain from it? What is the best about it?
I'd ask more precise questions but I'm afraid that would end in leading questions and that's what I'd like to avoid.

I do it because I like having a positive effect on people. I don't really gain anything from it, so to speak. What's best about it is knowing that I might have made a difference, no matter how little it may be.

Rouskyrie

You seem to be a ENFJ as you are dripping with Fe and you seem more Ni/Se than Si/Ne to me as you claim that you dont relate much to Si. I could possibly see INFJ though. (Come to think of it it seems that you are ENFJ as you show inferior Ti in the inferior functions thread).

Thank you for commenting your thoughts.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like pure ENFJ! :) Congratulations - nice and rare type.

Thank you for commenting your thoughts. :)