• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you think my Mbti type is?

Psyclepath

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

The aspect of my personality that made me unsure of my type. Nothing specific, it's just that I can't seem to narrow down my type. When I feel I've gotten close, I tend to overthink it.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

What I yearn for in life is to help other people, because that's what feels right to me.

Suggests Fi, but it's too vague to draw anything conclusive from. Anyone could say this, really.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

I can't recall a time that I've felt at my finest. I don't tend to feel anything more than okay. An exception is when I can help someone, it makes me feel as if I'm contributing to something and that makes me happy.

Sounds like depression. I feel this way to an extent, although I prefer to awe than help. May or may not suggest social instinct.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

Being criticized, I can't help but take it personally. The thought that I'm incompetent also makes me feel inferior. An example would be when someone asks to me find something and I can't seem to find it when it's right in front of my face. I'm often greeted with, "Are you blind? It's literally right there."

Possibly weak Se. Though I think it's more likely just neuroticism in general.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

The thing that weighs most on my decisions is how exactly it will affect the people involved. I always try to ensure that the outcome will be the best possible one.

Possibly Social instinct. Actually haven't detected any telltale Fe signs yet: reluctant to type you ENFJ at this point, but not sure what to suggest instead.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

My emphasis is normally what needs to be done. I wouldn't say that I like to have control of the outcome, but I'll inform the other group members that if they don't wish to take the time to put effort into the project that I'm fine with doing the work.

Again, Social instinct is recurring.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

A time when I had a lot of fun was at my open house. My memory of it was that we were sitting at the table making plans to play D&D later in the summer and discussing things. Things like Magic: The Gathering, the presidential election, music and our Enneagram types. I also would leave every so often to check up on my girlfriend who drifted away from the group due to all the socialization to make sure she was okay.

Yeah, you're a social subtype in the Enneagram. Believing at this point you value Ni-Se, though nothing definite. I can't gauge your perception, though I believe you're on the Te-Fi axis in some way.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?

Plain and simply: When I want to learn something new, I tend to read a lot about it and think on it.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?

I would say 0/10 because I was always that one kid at school who lost papers, forgot to turn things in and couldn't find anything to save my life. Then again, I never really tried. I was always caught up with talking to the person I was dating to pay attention to things like that.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

The way I judge ideas is often making sure to keep an open mind: When someone offers a viewpoint/idea that I haven't yet considered, I will take it into account and be sure to ask questions to attain a better understanding. I will often look more into it after the conversation.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

I find harmony by making sure that everyone is doing okay and belonging. If they don't feel a sense of belonging, I will make sure that they can find a place within the group. That is if they're comfortable with that, of course. Some people would prefer to be alone and I completely respect that. However, I always make sure they know they're welcome.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

I tend to think before I speak when it comes to determining if something could potentially negatively affect someone else. However, when it comes to ideas, I tend to "think out loud" and prefer to discuss things with others.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

I like to know what I'm getting into before getting into action, unless I'm certain that immediate action is necessary to help someone. I feel that sometimes actions can speak louder than words, but other times, words can be just as effective.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

I will be sure to hang out with my friends. I could always catch up on the show another time.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

When I'm stressed out, I tend to isolate myself from everyone. I've said things that are cold and rude without meaning to and I would rather not do that.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

I can find something that I like about everyone I meet. Things that I tend to dislike are when people intentionally try to create conflict or when they are rude to others for no reason at all.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

I absolutely love talking/learning about other people. I could listen to someone talk about themselves for hours and I'd most definitely take notes.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?

Myself. I spend a great deal of time focusing on other people and tend to forget about my own needs, which can be problematic sometimes.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality?

My friends have told me that they perceive me as being "intelligent and a kind soul." A few of them are convinced that I'm a thinker, which is something I would disagree with. However, I'm open to the possibility. They would never say that I'm selfish or that I don't take their feelings into account.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

I would most likely spend the day playing D&D with my friends and girlfriend. After that, whatever they want to do, really.

Any idea as to what my type could be? If you need more information, feel free to comment and let me know. I wasn't sure what else to add, so I just filled out the questionnaire. I'll do my best to answer anything else that could help with typing me.

I'm not sure, but I don't see ENFJ. I'm actually wondering about you being xNTJ, though it's not conclusive. I think you're some type that values Te and Fi, possibly not in that order.

Rouskyrie

I'm not sure, but I don't see ENFJ. I'm actually wondering about you being xNTJ, though it's not conclusive. I think you're some type that values Te and Fi, possibly not in that order.

Fair enough. Is there anything I could answer that could lead you to a definite conclusion? I'd be happy to answer more questions, since I'm quite curious, seeing as how you typed me as an Fi user. I'm open to the idea that my perception of myself could be wrong.

Psyclepath

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Fair enough. Is there anything I could answer that could lead you to a definite conclusion? I'd be happy to answer more questions, since I'm quite curious, seeing as how you typed me as an Fi user. I'm open to the idea that my perception of myself could be wrong.

I'd like to ask you to describe to me your impressions of a picture.

Flickr: Page Not Found Choose one from here. These generally give an idea of the mechanisms within your mind.

Rouskyrie

I'd like to ask you to describe to me your impressions of a picture.

Flickr: Page Not Found Choose one from here. These generally give an idea of the mechanisms within your mind.

Certainly. The picture I chose is titled "Plitvice Autumn".

Immediately, I can't help but admire the scenery presented within the photo. The angle in which it was taken is wonderful.
The color of the water is beautiful, my favorite of all the variations of blue I've seen. The atmosphere appears tranquil and it is most definitely an ideal place to go if you're looking for a peaceful place to think or admire nature. There are likely to be a variety of different species of animals in the area, which I would like to see. Down below, I can see what appears to be the entrance of a cave, though the entrance appears much like a doorway, as opposed to a typical cave opening. I can't help but wonder what could be inside.

Psyclepath

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Certainly. The picture I chose is titled "Plitvice Autumn".

Immediately, I can't help but admire the scenery presented within the photo. The angle in which it was taken is wonderful.
The color of the water is beautiful, my favorite of all the variations of blue I've seen. The atmosphere appears tranquil and it is most definitely an ideal place to go if you're looking for a peaceful place to think or admire nature. There are likely to be a variety of different species of animals in the area, which I would like to see. Down below, I can see what appears to be the entrance of a cave, though the entrance appears much like a doorway, as opposed to a typical cave opening. I can't help but wonder what could be inside.

I think you are ISFP. Your whole description is coloured with very personal impressions. Fi is a consistent theme, and I think it is your dominant function.

Se manifests in your rather objective view of what is there, what could be done with the scene and the possibilities of what may be there. Significantly, a tangible focus on physical objects leans me to think you are a Sensor. The sensory information is pretty concrete, making me think Se over Si. I'd expect Si to couple with Ne and give a very abstract view of what is going on - if you'd like to see an example I could present one, but can't think of any good ones off the top of my head.

I'm not sure where Ni and Te manifest, but I think it's Fi-Se that you're leading with.

Rouskyrie

I think you are ISFP. Your whole description is coloured with very personal impressions. Fi is a consistent theme, and I think it is your dominant function.

Se manifests in your rather objective view of what is there, what could be done with the scene and the possibilities of what may be there. Significantly, a tangible focus on physical objects leans me to think you are a Sensor. The sensory information is pretty concrete, making me think Se over Si. I'd expect Si to couple with Ne and give a very abstract view of what is going on - if you'd like to see an example I could present one, but can't think of any good ones off the top of my head.

I'm not sure where Ni and Te manifest, but I think it's Fi-Se that you're leading with.

I've always felt that Se manifested in an inferior sense in my case. You're the first person to suggest ISFP, so I'm a bit puzzled.

Psyclepath

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've always felt that Se manifested in an inferior sense in my case. You're the first person to suggest ISFP, so I'm a bit puzzled.

Why do you think you have weak Se? I'm off out very soon, so I won't reply quickly but I'll reply when I'm back home.

I also don't think strong Se in a 9 will manifest in a stereotypical way, because descriptions make out that Se is somewhat hyperactive and outlandish. I don't attribute behaviours like that to functions at all.

Rouskyrie

Why do you think you have weak Se? I'm off out very soon, so I won't reply quickly but I'll reply when I'm back home.

I also don't think strong Se in a 9 will manifest in a stereotypical way, because descriptions make out that Se is somewhat hyperactive and outlandish. I don't attribute behaviours like that to functions at all.

The descriptions I've read regarding inferior Se resonate with me. Other than that, I don't feel it's something I use well or often.

I could see that.

Psyclepath

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The descriptions I've read regarding inferior Se resonate with me. Other than that, I don't feel it's something I use well or often.

I could see that.

What aspect of inferior Se descriptions do you relate to? Also, how do you understand Se?

Rouskyrie

What aspect of inferior Se descriptions do you relate to? Also, how do you understand Se?

Here's one:
" - Do you feel your world is too small and the future seems bleak or opaque? Do you feel mentally shut down, like you are tired of thinking? Do you feel as though the whole world is against you, throwing up every possible obstacle to plague you? (loss of healthy dominant Ni functioning) Do you often feel an underlying anger or ready to rant/rage at the slightest provocation, or want to systematically tear someone down? Do you make a lot of careless mistakes with minor details? Do you restlessly seek out “facts” to support your ideas/actions? Do you stew about events that you know are out of your control, sometimes berating yourself for past mistakes or desperately wanting a do-over? Do you become less focused, more clumsy, and lose some control over your body? Do you feel the urge to bury/lose yourself in some physical task like cleaning, organizing, exercising, or mastering a hands-on skill? Do you compulsively check on certain things or fuss about aesthetic details in your environment, even your/others’ physical appearance? Do you get strong urges to escape from negative emotions through sensory pleasures like excessive partying, drinking, drugs, eating, sex, etc., and then afterwards kick yourself for such “shallow” or useless behavior? Do you get a strong urge to do something wild or crazy because of feeling disturbed by underlying restlessness? (Inferior Se acts out impulsively or recklessly in response to events/situations that are perceived to be negative or unexpected because of losing sight of the meaning and consequence behind one’s actions)"

I'm sure there are better descriptions, but I could relate to 90% of that one.

I understand Se as strong awareness of physical reality and trusting/acting on concrete information in the present.

Psyclepath

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Here's one:
" - Do you feel your world is too small and the future seems bleak or opaque? Do you feel mentally shut down, like you are tired of thinking? Do you feel as though the whole world is against you, throwing up every possible obstacle to plague you? (loss of healthy dominant Ni functioning) Do you often feel an underlying anger or ready to rant/rage at the slightest provocation, or want to systematically tear someone down? Do you make a lot of careless mistakes with minor details? Do you restlessly seek out “facts” to support your ideas/actions? Do you stew about events that you know are out of your control, sometimes berating yourself for past mistakes or desperately wanting a do-over? Do you become less focused, more clumsy, and lose some control over your body? Do you feel the urge to bury/lose yourself in some physical task like cleaning, organizing, exercising, or mastering a hands-on skill? Do you compulsively check on certain things or fuss about aesthetic details in your environment, even your/others’ physical appearance? Do you get strong urges to escape from negative emotions through sensory pleasures like excessive partying, drinking, drugs, eating, sex, etc., and then afterwards kick yourself for such “shallow” or useless behavior? Do you get a strong urge to do something wild or crazy because of feeling disturbed by underlying restlessness? (Inferior Se acts out impulsively or recklessly in response to events/situations that are perceived to be negative or unexpected because of losing sight of the meaning and consequence behind one’s actions)"

I'm sure there are better descriptions, but I could relate to 90% of that one.

I understand Se as strong awareness of physical reality and trusting/acting on concrete information in the present.

I would say that Se is the ability to manipulate physical reality, although trusting/acting on concrete information is essentially accurate.

And I'm not entirely sure what aspect of the inferior Se description is directly related to manipulating physical reality. Se, as an inferior shouldn't change from its description as a function - just being a somewhat ineffective, but valued element. I'm inspired by Socionics, as I think that explains functions better than MBTI - and I will use Socionics and MBTI together as I think MBTI is so ineffective. And in Socionics, the "inferior" doesn't generally manifest in a negative way, it's just a function that the person heavily seeks to find someone who can teach it to them, because their understanding of how to use it is very weak. But it will still seep into their judgments/perception. Inferior Se will be heavily reliant on its Ni pairing.

By the way, I'm sure you've figured out by now that the way I perceive functions is quite different. I hope my way makes sense, I certainly believe it to more sensical than the simplistic MBTI descriptions, which create a great level of inflexibility on how each type can act. I'm a bit scattered this weekend; actually I'm scattered all the time.

Rouskyrie

I would say that Se is the ability to manipulate physical reality, although trusting/acting on concrete information is essentially accurate.

And I'm not entirely sure what aspect of the inferior Se description is directly related to manipulating physical reality. Se, as an inferior shouldn't change from its description as a function - just being a somewhat ineffective, but valued element. I'm inspired by Socionics, as I think that explains functions better than MBTI - and I will use Socionics and MBTI together as I think MBTI is so ineffective. And in Socionics, the "inferior" doesn't generally manifest in a negative way, it's just a function that the person heavily seeks to find someone who can teach it to them, because their understanding of how to use it is very weak. But it will still seep into their judgments/perception. Inferior Se will be heavily reliant on its Ni pairing.

By the way, I'm sure you've figured out by now that the way I perceive functions is quite different. I hope my way makes sense, I certainly believe it to more sensical than the simplistic MBTI descriptions, which create a great level of inflexibility on how each type can act. I'm a bit scattered this weekend; actually I'm scattered all the time.

From reading how you described Se, I don't feel it's something I do well. What I mean is that I don't feel I can manipulate physical reality and I don't tend to trust/act on information that is concrete.

You make a good point. I haven't looked much into Socionics, but I do see how using it alongside Mbti could provide a better understanding.

It is noticeable to me that the way you perceive functions is rather different, and I feel it makes sense to me.

However, I apologize, as I'm still having some difficulty seeing that I use Fi, as opposed to Fe. Not because I'm denying it, but merely because I just don't see it.

Rouskyrie

[MENTION=29823]Psyclepath[/MENTION]. This is how I'd describe my decision making process, if you were curious:

- Will this affect others negatively? Yes. Okay, let's change it to be both efficient and tactful. Is this acceptable to others? *Asks other people for opinions.* Yes. Is this logically sound? *Asks other people for opinions, fact checks.* Yes. Now that I've covered that, we're ready.

- Is this fine-tuned so I won't need to make changes later? No. Okay, let's look into improvements. Now that I've planned ahead and accounted for various circumstances/rendered this easy to adjust, we're ready.

- Is this easy to understand? No. Will this bore someone? Yes. Okay, let's prepare a shorter version to account for an audience that's not a fan of lengthy reading. A skit or song, perhaps. Now that I've covered that, we're ready.

- Will someone find errors in this? Yes. Okay, let's account for the errors and make sure this will be perceived as factually sound. Now that I've done that, we're ready.

Could you infer anything from this?

Psyclepath

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=29823]Psyclepath[/MENTION]. This is how I'd describe my decision making process, if you were curious:

- Will this affect others negatively? Yes. Okay, let's change it to be both efficient and tactful. Is this acceptable to others? *Asks other people for opinions.* Yes. Is this logically sound? *Asks other people for opinions, fact checks.* Yes. Now that I've covered that, we're ready.

- Is this fine-tuned so I won't need to make changes later? No. Okay, let's look into improvements. Now that I've planned ahead and accounted for various circumstances/rendered this easy to adjust, we're ready.

- Is this easy to understand? No. Will this bore someone? Yes. Okay, let's prepare a shorter version to account for an audience that's not a fan of lengthy reading. A skit or song, perhaps. Now that I've covered that, we're ready.

- Will someone find errors in this? Yes. Okay, let's account for the errors and make sure this will be perceived as factually sound. Now that I've done that, we're ready.

Could you infer anything from this?

Firstly, thank you for this.

Immediately observing Te-valuing in your thinking pattern, just as I had before. Your thinking process is extraverted, and is clearly the external judgment that is valued. You've seen the other thread I've been talking on: I'm sure you can see the difference between your thinking process and hers.

You're definitely Te-Fi and Se-Ni; and any description I've read of the Gamma quadra in Socionics was clearly not modelled off an Enneagram 9. Ever heard Opeth (your picture reminds me of them a little, actually!)? I associate them with Fi-Ni, although the lyrics are decidedly 4-ish to the Enneagram in my brain. Your thinking process is all about execution of tasks, which I'd attribute to Se and Te working together. I'm actually reluctant at this point to regard either one as the weakest, I'm starting to consider extraversion for you. Could you really be an ENTJ 9? Let's forget the ENTJ archetype and imagine how a 9 would express Te-Ni.

I need to think about this more.

P.S. Just to hammer it in, acquainting conscientiousness (of which you have an abundance!) to Fe is a big mistake, although it is not a mark against Fe as much as it is not a genuine indicator.

Rouskyrie

Firstly, thank you for this.

Immediately observing Te-valuing in your thinking pattern, just as I had before. Your thinking process is extraverted, and is clearly the external judgment that is valued. You've seen the other thread I've been talking on: I'm sure you can see the difference between your thinking process and hers.

You're definitely Te-Fi and Se-Ni; and any description I've read of the Gamma quadra in Socionics was clearly not modelled off an Enneagram 9. Ever heard Opeth (your picture reminds me of them a little, actually!)? I associate them with Fi-Ni, although the lyrics are decidedly 4-ish to the Enneagram in my brain. Your thinking process is all about execution of tasks, which I'd attribute to Se and Te working together. I'm actually reluctant at this point to regard either one as the weakest, I'm starting to consider extraversion for you. Could you really be an ENTJ 9? Let's forget the ENTJ archetype and imagine how a 9 would express Te-Ni.

I need to think about this more.

P.S. Just to hammer it in, acquainting conscientiousness (of which you have an abundance!) to Fe is a big mistake, although it is not a mark against Fe as much as it is not a genuine indicator.

You're quite welcome, I had hoped it would provide some assistance.

The difference between our thinking processes is quite obvious, yes.

I have heard Opeth. I'm quite a big fan of theirs, actually. I really look up to Mikael Ã…kerfeldt as both a lyricist and a guitarist. Within their music, I can see why you'd associate them with Fi - Ni. My impression was also that their lyrics give off a 4-esque vibe, although I feel one could reason it would fall under 4w5 as opposed to 4w3. (I have more knowledge regarding Enneagram, Mbti/Socionics is the area I don't have as much knowledge in). Could I really be an ENTJ 9? It's a possibility, I suppose. How would you describe the relationship of Te-Ni with type 9? I could speculate that an ENTJ 9 might have a closer relationship with Fi, given how inner peace is essential to a 9. A closer relationship in the sense that the aforementioned ENTJ would likely tread more carefully with the feelings of others, perhaps paying more attention to them in order to avoid conflict. In addition, being more reluctant to voice their assertions in order to further avoid conflict. But that's merely speculation.

Take all the time you need to think it over, I will await your response.

As for the last part: Thank you, I'll keep that in mind.

Psyclepath

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You're quite welcome, I had hoped it would provide some assistance.

The difference between our thinking processes is quite obvious, yes.

I have heard Opeth. I'm quite a big fan of theirs, actually. I really look up to Mikael Ã…kerfeldt as both a lyricist and a guitarist. Within their music, I can see why you'd associate them with Fi - Ni. My impression was also that their lyrics give off a 4-esque vibe, although I feel one could reason it would fall under 4w5 as opposed to 4w3. (I have more knowledge regarding Enneagram, Mbti/Socionics is the area I don't have as much knowledge in). Could I really be an ENTJ 9? It's a possibility, I suppose. How would you describe the relationship of Te-Ni with type 9? I could speculate that an ENTJ 9 might have a closer relationship with Fi, given how inner peace is essential to a 9. A closer relationship in the sense that the aforementioned ENTJ would likely tread more carefully with the feelings of others, perhaps paying more attention to them in order to avoid conflict. In addition, being more reluctant to voice their assertions in order to further avoid conflict. But that's merely speculation.

Take all the time you need to think it over, I will await your response.

As for the last part: Thank you, I'll keep that in mind.

I don't think an ENTJ 9 would be less assertive than other ENTJs. However, the things they assert themselves towards would be fundamentally different, and probably they wouldn't come across as particularly assertive because of what they are driven by. They won't be the typical "ambitious" ENTJ.

Although, more than anything I associate assertiveness with Se. As I've said before, Se is manipulation of the physical world. Of course, an Se-dom 9 is gonna be trying to be assertive towards... peace. Which isn't going to be a matter of ordering someone into line the moment they step out of it, but rather a matter of devising physical solutions to creating a sense of group harmony. It's one of those things that I'm struggling to explain, because unless I do so in an incredibly abstract manner (which is very difficult to communicate) it reads as something of a paradox.

If it's of interest to you, I'm a 5 in the enneagram, but I believe I'm quite non-stereotypical and I attribute this primarily to being sp-last, something I am currently suspecting (although I could prove wrong).

Rouskyrie

I don't think an ENTJ 9 would be less assertive than other ENTJs. However, the things they assert themselves towards would be fundamentally different, and probably they wouldn't come across as particularly assertive because of what they are driven by. They won't be the typical "ambitious" ENTJ.

Although, more than anything I associate assertiveness with Se. As I've said before, Se is manipulation of the physical world. Of course, an Se-dom 9 is gonna be trying to be assertive towards... peace. Which isn't going to be a matter of ordering someone into line the moment they step out of it, but rather a matter of devising physical solutions to creating a sense of group harmony. It's one of those things that I'm struggling to explain, because unless I do so in an incredibly abstract manner (which is very difficult to communicate) it reads as something of a paradox.

If it's of interest to you, I'm a 5 in the enneagram, but I believe I'm quite non-stereotypical and I attribute this primarily to being sp-last, something I am currently suspecting (although I could prove wrong).

The way in which you just described that makes a lot more sense, I agree.

My best friend is an ESFP 9, he does essentially exactly what you also described. I hadn't thought of it like that, until you mentioned it. If you feel that explaining it abstractly would best convey the meaning you intend, by all means feel free to do so. I'm interested.

It is of interest to me. As you likely noticed, I'm also Sp last. (Though I could also be wrong).

Psyclepath

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The way in which you just described that makes a lot more sense, I agree.

My best friend is an ESFP 9, he does essentially exactly what you also described. I hadn't thought of it like that, until you mentioned it. If you feel that explaining it abstractly would best convey the meaning you intend, by all means feel free to do so. I'm interested.

It is of interest to me. As you likely noticed, I'm also Sp last. (Though I could also be wrong).

Gonna go off topic here: could very easily see you as Sp-last. That's a great way to shadow an introvert's true identity, as well. I'm anything but the stereotype of an introvert, most likely for this reason. Was talking about this to a guy earlier today (off this forum): one of the ways I explained my use of sx was through immersing myself in typing: I'd basically taken on the personas of types I heard about to decipher how the systems work: because if I'm trying to look through their lens I am the system. To my mind, that's an sx way of creating understanding.

I figured you were probably a Social first, and Sexual second doesn't seem wrong in any way.

Rouskyrie

Gonna go off topic here: could very easily see you as Sp-last. That's a great way to shadow an introvert's true identity, as well. I'm anything but the stereotype of an introvert, most likely for this reason. Was talking about this to a guy earlier today (off this forum): one of the ways I explained my use of sx was through immersing myself in typing: I'd basically taken on the personas of types I heard about to decipher how the systems work: because if I'm trying to look through their lens I am the system. To my mind, that's an sx way of creating understanding.

I figured you were probably a Social first, and Sexual second doesn't seem wrong in any way.

Personally, I've found taking on the personas of different types to be an excellent way of exploring and understanding the system, as well. It's effective. Of course it's probably one reason why I have such difficulty typing myself. I've taken on personas without discovering my own. I would also say it's a very Sx way of creating understanding.

Earlier, you mentioned the "inferior" in Socionics as being something one seeks in other people. I constantly seek to experience the life stories of other people through their individual narration. Could that further point towards ENTJ?

Psyclepath

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Personally, I've found taking on the personas of different types to be an excellent way of exploring and understanding the system, as well. It's effective. Of course it's probably one reason why I have such difficulty typing myself. I've taken on personas without discovering my own. I would also say it's a very Sx way of creating understanding.

Earlier, you mentioned the "inferior" in Socionics as being something one seeks in other people. I constantly seek to experience the life stories of other people through their individual narration. Could that further point towards ENTJ?

I don't know, to be blunt. I'd think of it as a self-pres last combination of some form more than anything.