• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to? (Guilty Pleasure Edition)

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Gladys Knight & the Pips - Neither One of Us Wants to Be the First to Say Goodbye

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Oh shit, I accidentally posted a song here

*DELETES*

I don't give a fuck about sOcIaL sTiGmAtIzAtIoN

I like what I like
Don't like it?
Laugh, let it change your views of me, whatever
I'm not about to conform my preferences to you lol
I don't participate in this thread because frankly I don't care enough about these kinds of things to live my life that way
Just because you see something as shameful doesn't mean I'll hang my head in shame, you're the one who's got it twisted, mate
You only get one life, live it in a way you enjoy
That's how I see it, anyway

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh shit, I accidentally posted a song here

*DELETES*

I don't give a fuck about sOcIaL sTiGmAtIzAtIoN

I like what I like
Don't like it?
Laugh, let it change your views of me, whatever
I'm not about to conform my preferences to you lol
I don't participate in this thread because frankly I don't care enough about these kinds of things to live my life that way

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm not mad lol
Just saying it like I see it
but I didn't know it was a joke thread

Yeah, man. There are other forum hills to die on, and this one ain't it. It's just a thread to share kinda cheesy songs that we like and can make fun of ourselves a little bit. Relax and enjoy a pepsi.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Yeah, man. There are other forum hills to die on, and this one ain't it. It's just a thread to share kinda cheesy songs that we like and can make fun of ourselves a little bit. Relax and enjoy a pepsi.
Oh...okay, cool. *Awkwardly pops one and shares another*

Wish text had more tone. I'd have known.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i actually do deserve to feel guilty and ashamed of myself for listening to party rock anthem.

SoRRRRryyyyyYYYYY for party rocking!!!!

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
i actually do deserve to feel guilty and ashamed of myself for listening to party rock anthem.

SoRRRRryyyyyYYYYY for party rocking!!!!
Some people really do for some reason. Tbh, I don't even know how to play this game bc I ignore those sorts of things so much. The fact that others have enough awareness of it to play this 'game' even, implies that there is some sort of pressure in existence o-o I'd just joke in return but genuinely don't know how to on this subject because I care so little about all of that that I'm almost entirely blind to it.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Some people really do for some reason. Tbh, I don't even know how to play this game bc I ignore those sorts of things so much. The fact that others have enough awareness of it to play this 'game' even, implies that there is some sort of pressure in existence o-o I'd just joke in return but genuinely don't know how to on this subject because I care so little about all of that that I'm almost entirely blind to it.

perhaps someday i shall feel unburdened as you. how's the air up there? :harley:

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

I'm glad you decided to stop ignoring this thread long enough to grace us plebs with your presence.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
I'm glad you decided to stop ignoring this thread long enough to grace us plebs with your presence.
o-o I mean, I wasn't even saying it that way, so I'm not sure why people are replying like this. Seems kind of touchy and ridiculous and out of nowhere from my POV.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Apparently I can't share my thoughts without people taking it wrong. This is why I distanced from this place. Sorry not sorry for being different? Jesus, can' even be authentic about the fact that you are incredibly individualistic without people getting offended.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apparently I can't share my thoughts without people taking it wrong. This is why I distanced from this place. Sorry not sorry for being different? Jesus, can' even be authentic without people getting offended.

I'm actually extremely offended. Like, being offended to this degree should only be possible while playing Call of Duty on Xbox. You've officially been formally uninvited from my birthday party, and just so you know we were gonna have an icecream cake and everything. It was gonna be real rad, man. My dad even booked this elephant that can supposedly shoot a peanut out of its nose with enough velocity to clear an entire football field.

I just want you to stew on that. An entire football length of peanuty projectile goodness. And you just had to wound me so irreparably that I cannot forgive, and now you must miss out because it is the only real thing I can think to do to convey the amount of pain this exchange has caused.

Also I'm not sure if your Demi Lovato reference was intentional or not but that is one of my favorite guilty pleasure jams:

PS: You can still come if you want. Seriously, a goddamn football length. It's gonna be nuts (pun intended). My plan was to load about 80 peanuts up his nose and then have him shoot them out in rapid-fire style while yelling to everyone "GET TO DE CHOPPAAAA"

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm actually extremely offended. Like, being offended to this degree should only be possible while playing Call of Duty on Xbox. You've officially been formally uninvited from my birthday party, and just so you know we were gonna have an icecream cake and everything. It was gonna be real rad, man. My dad even booked this elephant that can supposedly shoot a peanut out of its nose with enough velocity to clear an entire football field.

I just want you to stew on that. An entire football length of peanuty projectile goodness. And you just had to wound me so irreparably that I cannot forgive, and now you must miss out because it is the only real thing I can think to do to convey the amount of pain this exchange has caused.

Also I'm not sure if your Demi Lovato reference was intentional or not but that is one of my favorite guilty pleasure jams:

PS: You can still come if you want. Seriously, a goddamn football length. It's gonna be nuts (pun intended). My plan was to load about 80 peanuts up his nose and then have him shoot them out in rapid-fire style while yelling to everyone "GET TO DE CHOPPAAAA"

Judging I hate that song you terrible tasted tumblrina :p