• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Updated Enneagram Tritype Test.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd say that's a fair assessment.

[MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION], if you don't mind me asking:
1.) What is your tritype with wings included?
2.) What was your result, upon taking the test?

I'm willing to admit that the test isn't anywhere near perfect, but I'm legitimately curious as to how accurate it was in determining your tritype.

"Choose your three worst tendencies." Ok, I choose my three worst tendencies, and then Submit only one, correct?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Upon selecting three, when you click submit, you're submitting the three you selected.

Ok thanks. I can tell you already that I won't find anything in the type 3 list to choose from.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Thinking that others can't help themselves as much as you can."

As much as I can what? I'm torn between "help them as much as I can help them" and "help them as much as I can help myself."

Rouskyrie

"Thinking that others can't help themselves as much as you can."

As much as I can what? I'm torn between "help them as much as I can help them" and "help them as much as I can help myself."

"Thinking that others can't help themselves as much as you can." -> "Other people can't help themselves as much as I can help them."

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Thinking that others can't help themselves as much as you can." -> "Other people can't help themselves as much as I can help them."

Unique, Emotional, Creative, Self-Absorbed, Self-Deprecating, Self Conscious

How many of these do I have to identify with before I select it? 4 out of 6?

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Thank you for taking the test, I'm glad you liked it. :)

Is this your test, if so i am very impressed as you have a deep knowledge of ennegram types. By the way would you still agree with 5w4 2w1 9w1 or could we swap some of the positions and wings around?. The 5w4 i could see being a 5w6 and the 2w1 a 2w3 at times.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
Ooooh this is a good one! 378, the mover shaker. Exactly what I was expecting.

Rouskyrie

Is this your test, if so i am very impressed as you have a deep knowledge of ennegram types. By the way would you still agree with 5w4 2w1 9w1 or could we swap some of the positions and wings around?. The 5w4 i could see being a 5w6 and the 2w1 a 2w3 at times.

It is, my friend, thank you. :)

In my opinion: 5w4 > 5w6; 2w1 > 2w3. Of course the other wing's influence will always be present, so it can cause some confusion. I'd be happy to discuss your wings again sometime.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
It is, my friend, thank you. :)

In my opinion: 5w4 > 5w6; 2w1 > 2w3. Of course the other wing's influence will always be present, so it can cause some confusion. I'd be happy to discuss your wings again sometime.

Would you say overall that 5w4 2w1 9w1 fits me overall with So dom. By the way what would you say the main evidence of those wings are and everything?. I love learning about E types. Plus i hate boredom and I hear that 5,6 and 7 (Head types) all hate a lack of mental stimulation, what would you say rules out 6 or 7 for me?.

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got The Researcher (145/451/514). I actually have been questioning the last two places of my tritype for a while (considering 1w9 instead of 9w1 and 4w5 instead of 3w4), so this is eerily accurate.

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got 458, which is what I believe myself to be. But this test was very blatant about what it was asking to anybody who is somewhat knowledgeable about the enneagram, so I could very well have gamed the test subconciously.

Ursa

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I got 874, which is what I suspected of myself.

This is a nice, thorough test.

Rouskyrie

I got 458, which is what I believe myself to be. But this test was very blatant about what it was asking to anybody who is somewhat knowledgeable about the enneagram, so I could very well have gamed the test subconciously.

Thank you for taking the test and providing feedback, I will certainly keep that in mind as I add onto it.

Rouskyrie

I got 853 on this test. Makes sense. Will have to think about whether I prefer it to 872.

The test is really well done.

Thank you for saying so and for taking the test. If there's anything I can do to help you further clarify your tritype, feel free to let me know.