• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Updated Enneagram Tritype Test.

Rouskyrie

Hello you wonderful people. I got 479 gentle spirit and I think this may be quite an accurate test. I did a questionnaire that was 8 pages long on personality cafe and 3 people thought I was core 7, one noted I avoid conflict like the plaque and I might be a 9, which may be true some of the time, but at other times the reverse has been true, arguing with my sister as a teenager, sometimes being mischievous at school, drawing attention to myself by being weird, I was never mean to others, they were to me though. I LOVE to have a good long debate and dominate conversation way too much in an intense way.
Thank you for taking the test, [MENTION=29402]James1980[/MENTION]. Do you have any suggestions as to how I could improve the test? I plan to include the core type/specific tritype/wings/instinctual variant stacking in phase three of the test. I'm working on that, right now. :)

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Huh... got 469. Maybe I mistyped myself before? :mellow: I lean more towards 9 though...

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My apologies if it wasn't 100% accurate for you. I'm working on improving it for phase three. Thank you for taking the test.

Oh no, it's fine :D I thought it was interesting, it's definitely accurate to a degree at least. I just happen to feel most like a 9 though. :alttongue: Thanks!

James1980

MBTI Type
ENFP
I noticed some of the questions / options were grouped together maybe logically, if they were a bit more mixed up it would prevent people from subconsciously thinking which triad / ground or type a set of question is related to. I noticed a couple of other great test I have tried give you the option of what you are mostly not. Hope I'm making sense.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
358 The Solution Master

This sounds accurate. I also agree with mixing up the questions a bit more. I have never taken a tritype test before, I didn't mind the length. A back button might be a good idea too. Nice test otherwise, no glitches for me.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Great test. Lots of variety and it was quite thorough. I can't believe I got my tritype right, of course, I had other members helped me and I couldn't have figured it out without their guidance.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Rouskyrie

Close

It's unfortunate that it didn't get your tritype 100% correct, but maybe next time. Thank you for taking the test.

- - - Updated - - -

Great test. Lots of variety and it was quite thorough. I can't believe I got my tritype right, of course, I had other members helped me and I couldn't have figured it out without their guidance.

Thank you for taking the test. :)

Rouskyrie

358 The Solution Master

This sounds accurate. I also agree with mixing up the questions a bit more. I have never taken a tritype test before, I didn't mind the length. A back button might be a good idea too. Nice test otherwise, no glitches for me.

Thank you for taking the test and for your input. I'll make sure there's a back button for phase three, haha.

Rouskyrie

I noticed some of the questions / options were grouped together maybe logically, if they were a bit more mixed up it would prevent people from subconsciously thinking which triad / ground or type a set of question is related to. I noticed a couple of other great test I have tried give you the option of what you are mostly not. Hope I'm making sense.

You're making sense. Thank you for your input, I will definitely take that into account.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I got 269, so I'm like 2w1/6w7 (although the latter comes from help from a poster here). I believe it.

Rouskyrie

I got 269, so I'm like 2w1/6w7 (although the latter comes from help from a poster here). I believe it.

Thank you for taking the test. Just out of curiosity: Do you think the 9 in your tritype leans more towards 9w8 or 9w1?

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Thank you for taking the test. Just out of curiosity: Do you think the 9 in your tritype leans more towards 9w8 or 9w1?

I'm honestly not sure... possibly 9w8.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Result: Tritype 259/592/925.

The Problem Solver.

I liked this test as it focuses also on deeper motvations as well as surface behaviours and traits.

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
So, I had my parents around when I did this, and I think sometimes its nice to have people around who have an objective view of you as opposed to the biased view of yourself. For example; I've always thought of myself as passive aggressive, my parents laughed at the idea and said I'm much more aggressive than passive aggressive.

What's cool is only one number in what I considered my tritype changed. I thought I was a 471 or a 479. I got 478. Which, in hindsight, makes more sense than having 9 in my tritype. I'm known for being easily "worked up" and can get intense that way. I just struggle with the Messenger Archetype, since I don't particularly care about sharing my "truth" and spreading my beliefs.

Definitely made me see that I'm more aggressive than I like to think I am.

Rouskyrie

So, I had my parents around when I did this, and I think sometimes its nice to have people around who have an objective view of you as opposed to the biased view of yourself. For example; I've always thought of myself as passive aggressive, my parents laughed at the idea and said I'm much more aggressive than passive aggressive.

What's cool is only one number in what I considered my tritype changed. I thought I was a 471 or a 479. I got 478. Which, in hindsight, makes more sense than having 9 in my tritype. I'm known for being easily "worked up" and can get intense that way. I just struggle with the Messenger Archetype, since I don't particularly care about sharing my "truth" and spreading my beliefs.

Definitely made me see that I'm more aggressive than I like to think I am.

Thank you for taking the test. :) I've seen a few of your posts around and I can say that at least from my perception, (Without having spoken to you) 478 makes more sense than 479 or 471.
Perhaps from most to least likely: 478 > 479 > 471.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The three options represent karen horney's Aggressive, Withdrawn, and Compliant types, respectively.

3.) How do you express anger?
- Externalized anger: Openly displayed anger.
- Repressed anger: Avoidance of showing anger openly, but it sometimes manifests as passive-aggressiveness.
- Internalized anger: Harshly criticizing one's self. May also appear as judgmental tendencies.

4.) How do you express shame?
- Externalized shame: Openly displays shame. May manifest as constantly needing approval or positive feedback.
- Repressed shame: Avoidance of shame. May manifest as trying to prove yourself to avoid the shame that you feel.
- Internalized shame: Keeping shame to yourself. May manifest as failure to believe anyone can understand your pain.

Rouskyrie

The three options represent karen horney's Aggressive, Withdrawn, and Compliant types, respectively.

3.) How do you express anger?
- Externalized anger: Openly displayed anger.
- Repressed anger: Avoidance of showing anger openly, but it sometimes manifests as passive-aggressiveness.
- Internalized anger: Harshly criticizing one's self. May also appear as judgmental tendencies.

4.) How do you express shame?
- Externalized shame: Openly displays shame. May manifest as constantly needing approval or positive feedback.
- Repressed shame: Avoidance of shame. May manifest as trying to prove yourself to avoid the shame that you feel.
- Internalized shame: Keeping shame to yourself. May manifest as failure to believe anyone can understand your pain.

I'd say that's a fair assessment.
[MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION], if you don't mind me asking:
1.) What is your tritype with wings included?
2.) What was your result, upon taking the test?

I'm willing to admit that the test isn't anywhere near perfect, but I'm legitimately curious as to how accurate it was in determining your tritype.