• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Type Quotes (Guessing Game Edition)

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Next impressions:

Mystery Human 2 said:
People find all kind of reasons to equivocate about right and wrong. That's garbage to me. There are some things that I think we can all agree on that are good, and some things that are just as clearly evil. People like to mistake cultural relativism for high mindedness when it's cowardice in actuality. There is no justification for things like suicide bombing. I'm ok with appealing to the best in people, but if that fails I'm not above less polite ways of bringing them around to my way of thinking, either.

Mystery Human 3 said:
I hate making up my mind. Sometimes when I want to all the ways that it can be misinterpreted come pouring in. I think about how this one thing will impact other people or look or not look and there's just so many ways for it to be taken. Once I do it it's out of my control, you know? It's just out there. The idea just makes it hard to breathe because everything's infinitely connected and infinitely tangled up.

And what if it doesn't even make a difference?

What if whether I do this thing or don't do this thing it all turns out the same or better. Ugh. I don't want to think about this. Not thinking, though is thoughtless and that causes problems, too. I just wish I knew there was somewhere solid that I could put my foot to get beyond this right now. Just one solid, definite place that would take me from right here and right now.

Duffy

Next impressions:

People find all kind of reasons to equivocate about right and wrong. That's garbage to me. There are some things that I think we can all agree on that are good, and some things that are just as clearly evil. People like to mistake cultural relativism for high mindedness when it's cowardice in actuality. There is no justification for things like suicide bombing. I'm ok with appealing to the best in people, but if that fails I'm not above less polite ways of bringing them around to my way of thinking, either.

#2: ExTJ, 8. Some Te-dom.

I hate making up my mind. Sometimes when I want to all the ways that it can be misinterpreted come pouring in. I think about how this one thing will impact other people or look or not look and there's just so many ways for it to be taken. Once I do it it's out of my control, you know? It's just out there. The idea just makes it hard to breathe because everything's infinitely connected and infinitely tangled up.

And what if it doesn't even make a difference?

What if whether I do this thing or don't do this thing it all turns out the same or better. Ugh. I don't want to think about this. Not thinking, though is thoughtless and that causes problems, too. I just wish I knew there was somewhere solid that I could put my foot to get beyond this right now. Just one solid, definite place that would take me from right here and right now.

#3: ISFJ, 6. I thought about Ti-dom as a possibility, but nah.

- - - Updated - - -

Two quotes, same person:

“I don’t really care about fashion, I don’t always wear make-up, I don’t scrutinise outfits for hours. But I’m starting to think about it, which is a bit of a shame. The boys can wear what they want in photo shoots but I get asked to wear the latest collection from blah-de-blah or they want to do my make-up and it takes an hour. I treat it as part of the job but if you were insecure, it would be a headf**k.”

“Someone asked me the other day whether I use my sexuality onstage, and I was horrified: ‘no, of course not!’ But it’s actually an interesting question. I would never force it, or use sex to get me somewhere, that would be weird. But I think performing you do feel quite sexy and powerful, and sometimes a line is crossed, it’s a natural expression.”

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Next impressions:

1-INFP
2 INTP

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Next impressions:
Mystery Human 2= INTJ?

Mystery Human 3 ENFJ?

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Next impressions:

I had 1-INTJ, 2-INFP. Let's try 1-ESTP then?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
"Poor verbal articulation is my kink."

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Keep guessing~ :wink:

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
"What if we had the villain tell the mermaid, "I'm gonna butcher your ass and turn you into sushi"?"