• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type People Based On Their Voices

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
This is what came to my mind to speak about. I know I sound like I'm a kid, based on my voice and probably what I'm saying here. I promise I'm not 12 years old.

Listen to my voice

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION] I also love the rain. But yes, you sound like a child. [MENTION=25377]SearchingforPeace[/MENTION] I was practically falling asleep listening to this haha. You sound like the kind of voice that would be featured in children's books recordings and lull them to sleep.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
This thread!

heart_zpsiwcaoiwy.gif

I am not very skilled at typing in this manner but it's so cool to hear errbody.

I definitely sense a similarity in soft tone and gentle modulation with [MENTION=28526]sardonic delight[/MENTION] and [MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION].
[MENTION=25892]Smilephantomhive[/MENTION] and [MENTION=25723]RobinSkye[/MENTION], so nice to see you. {I know this is non-type related :blush: but you both have really great hair}

[MENTION=1206]cascadeco[/MENTION], You sound EXACTLY like my imagination read your messages. Your voice really suits you.

[MENTION=25377]SearchingforPeace[/MENTION], awww you sound like a family friend who is a gem :)

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=25377]SearchingforPeace[/MENTION] I was practically falling asleep listening to this haha. You sound like the kind of voice that would be featured in children's books recordings and lull them to sleep.

Well, I speak with intention and according to the audience, usually automatically. Considering this story, I suppose I was trying to convey peace , which reflects calmness and inner peace I felt in what was an extremely stressful situation.

My voice acting friend, who was the radio announcer for a major league baseball team in one of the top markets awhile back, always talks up my voice as naturally gifted for radio. His own is just amazing.

I always get the proper emotional tone to convey the message and impact the listener. But there needs to be a purpose. In a serious discussion, I am usually ever animated.

I am not a ENXP, bouncing around like a ping pong ball when I talk. It is fun talking with them, but it isn't me, not unless there is a purpose to be such.

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I told this story in a thread awhile back so, I decided to record it.

Vocaroo | Voice message

Such a calming, sweet voice. Reminds me of my husband's! (ENFJ, as you know) :wubbie: There's something to this voice thing!

---

I should do a second recording... I agree with [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION], and maybe it'll be easier to guess my type.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My voice acting friend, who was the radio announcer for a major league baseball team in one of the top markets awhile back, always talks up my voice as naturally gifted for radio. His own is just amazing.

I was gonna say it sounds like radio announcer, you have a great speeches skills..
I used to be told that that I must consider a career either as a TV anchor or a writer, of course writing in English doesn't seem that good :D

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is what came to my mind to speak about. I know I sound like I'm a kid, based on my voice and probably what I'm saying here. I promise I'm not 12 years old.

Listen to my voice

Don't shoot me, but ISFJ.

I wish I can post my voice in this thread but my microphone is screwed up and needs to get fixed.
Hopefully I can upload one soon.