• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type People Based On Their Voices

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Be yourself, be unscripted, make shit up. Do not read out a passage from Shakespeare's Hamlet unless that is totally you.

I will get the ball rolling, here is a recording of me talking about nonsense on the spot (hence the pauses):

Vocaroo | Voice message

Now then...

ISTJ, sense the anxiety in your voice.

Vocaroo | Voice message I hope this goes through. *fingers crossed *

ISFJ.

ESTP :laugh:

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
ISTJ, sense the anxiety in your voice.

I am most surprised to hear someone mention anxiety, or a Si preference. Care to explain yourself a little more? Or maybe post a recording of your own?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am most surprised to hear someone mention anxiety, or a Si preference. Care to explain yourself a little more? Or maybe post a recording of your own?

I can hear nuances in voices very well. I will tomorrow I believe.
Just Si doms are known to be anxiety prone.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Care to explain?

Also, why not post your own recording...I want this thread to continue.

Well, I'm going by stereotypes here, but your voice sounded clear, sure, and steady, like most INTJs tend to sound.. to my own ears, of course.

I think I will. Maybe later.

Nope. Too . . . laid back, or unfocused, or something. I could buy INTP, or perhaps a relaxed INFJ.

A laid back voice.. "duuuude, bruhhhhh" xD

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
It seems like we are going to have a lot of fun tomorrow. I can tell.

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
Well, I've got a video. That should have plenty of voice on it.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I had a clip in [MENTION=10757]Nicodemus[/MENTION]' old voice typing thread.

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
Well, I've got a video. That should have plenty of voice on it.

Before I saw your type in your profile, I would've said INTP from your video. I feel like the N is obvious. Can I explain that more? No. I actually can't really articulate how I came up with INTP either, but when going through different possibilities in my head, this is the only one that made any sense to me for you.

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ

This is funny to me. I thought I was an INFJ for the longest time (I don't anymore), so it's so strange to get ESTP. MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE! I literally just posted somewhere that I think my Se is the least developed. Haha. Maybe Se comes out in me when I'm nervous (talking to new people, having the focus on me, etc.).

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
An oldie from before, maybe not accurate for where I'm at now, but the voice is the same I think.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
I can hear nuances in voices very well. I will tomorrow I believe.

Just Si doms are known to be anxiety prone.

Oh really? Tomorrow has come and gone and I haven't heard even a whisper. Has your doll in the sig needed a boob job yet? Somehow I doubt it, for we are all such sensitive people. Now I feel I may have hit a nerve here...because in reality, there is nobody on this forum more prone to anxiety than yourself. I haven't seen a more blatant attempt at projection since Khizr Khan and the DNC. Why didn't I say so earlier? Well, like a gentleman I wanted to give you your 24 hours. But at the end of the day, we both know who can bring home the results. Me, me, me, in my magnificence.

Like I said, I am hitting America hard in 2018. You should invite me to SF. We will shake town together...see how wet radfem pussy gets...

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh really? Tomorrow has come and gone and I haven't heard even a whisper. Has your doll in the sig needed a boob job yet? Somehow I doubt it, for we are all such sensitive people. Now I feel I may have hit a nerve here...because in reality, there is nobody on this forum more prone to anxiety than yourself. I haven't seen a more blatant attempt at projection since Khizr Khan and the DNC. Why didn't I say so earlier? Well, like a gentleman I wanted to give you your 24 hours. But at the end of the day, we both know who can bring home the results. Me, me, me, in my magnificence.

Like I said, I am hitting America hard in 2018. You should invite me to SF. We will shake town together...see how wet radfem pussy gets...

Lmao. Maybe I slipped up, didn't know you want to hear me badly lol

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Vocaroo | Voice message

Here ya go. I think the only thing that is clear from this is that I am extroverted :laugh:

I definitely think that the inflection indicates strong Fe. ENFJ seems extremely fitting, contrary to what you said about typing by voice in the clip.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Vocaroo | Voice message
[MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] sounds like some Fe dom. You have a very animated voice. You should look into voice acting for cartoons.
[MENTION=15392]Cellmold[/MENTION] sounds like a Ti dom, but it's mostly because of his accent, and the things he's talking about.