• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type my characters <3

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When's December coming out?

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Is this for a story you're writing?

No not really. I just like developing characters. Once I've finished all of them, I'm going to make a master list for the whole forum. People will get to see if their birth month describes them. Then, I'm going to write the relationships between the months, so people will get to see the similarities and differences. Then there actually might be more basis to type. :)

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No not really. I just like developing characters. Once I've finished all of them, I'm going to make a master list for the whole forum. People will get to see if their birth month describes them. Then, I'm going to write the relationships between the months, so people will get to see the similarities and differences. Then there actually might be more basis to type. :)

But I'm an October character and a March baby. :puppy_dog_eyes:

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
December

The last girl. :cry: [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] [MENTION=27495]Punderstorm[/MENTION] [MENTION=27204]D'Ascoyne[/MENTION]

uq0rq61.jpg

Appearance: December likes keeping up with current fashion, but nothing super high-end or glamorous. She keeps it cute and casually trendy. December knows a lot about beauty for her young age. She can do just about anything with hair, makeup, and nails. December makes sure she looks cute before she leaves the house.

Personality: December is a personable, sociable, and self-aware girl. She’s the epitome of what a teenage girl “should” be, at least in society’s eyes. She’s a fantastic student, organized and motivated. It’s uncommon for her to miss an assignment or get less than an A. December is athletic, fit, and active on her school’s swim and track teams. Very popular and well-liked, December is invited to parties all the time. However, she always smoothly withstands the pressure to use substances or engage in illegal activity. December is highly in-tune with her feelings, which is why she has the confidence to get what she wants and do the right thing. However, December does a mean and whiny streak. At school, she can be rather exclusive with her popular clique. If she doesn’t get her way, she can pout. December is the baby of the family and is quite spoiled.

Wants: December wants to be the best in everything. It disturbs her if she does something and fails to excel in it. Instead of scrambling to acquire new skills, like her older sister August, December focuses on improving in what she already does--which is still a lot. She’s not focused as much on the achievement as she is on people’s recognition. December wouldn’t care if she got first place if nobody was watching.

Likes: December enjoys beauty, makeup, and home improvement. She spends a large percentage of her time watching YouTube DIY tutorials. She also likes to write in her journal. She finds that this grounds her in her true identity, which seems so changeable; December can act like two different people in different situations because she wants everybody to like her. It can be exhausting, and journaling helps take her back to her core. December likes anything that gives her the opportunity to be noticed. This usually takes the form of team sports (and becoming captain). Even when training alone, December pretends she’s performing.

Fears: December is afraid of being shown up or seen as inferior. Her worst nightmare is meeting somebody who’s better at everything she’s good at, therefore making her irrelevant and disposable. The desire to be number one often overshadows December’s moral conscience, so she admits to sabotaging people she sees as a threat. The sabotaging is usually calculated and subtle, so nobody can trace it back to her. December is skilled at knowing how her words will affect the future, so she can pull just the right strings in order to get her way. December wants everyone to love her, so she observes other people and twists herself into just what those people would love. She knows full well that she’s being fake and is therefore never deceiving herself; after all, she is very self-aware. December is almost always in emotional distress, because she wants to be true to herself and good, but she also wants to be loved and a champion. If she isn’t the center of attention, she’ll start being afraid that she’s been replaced by someone better.

Lessons she needs to learn: You can’t always be the best. Not everyone is going to love you. You have to quit the facade and just be yourself all the time. You have to let other people shine. Not everybody is going to praise you or watch you when you do things.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
December: ENFJ 3w4 so/sx/sp

I have a crush on her. Lol.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Haha :blush: She's kinda high maintenance though.
Lol it's so easy to fall when she isn't real though haha. :p but yeah high maintenance isn't worth it if she doesn't do a big pay off consistently, but then it's not a relationship. :blush::smile:

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENFJ 3w4, so much Fe and 3. I wish I was her....

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I can't disagree on what other's gave for December's type.

My birthday's in December but I'm nothing like her lol. Very nice characters though.

D'Ascoyne

December: ExFJ, and I agree w/ 3w4, so/sx for her.

Has a year gone by already? ;)

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My Master List: :cheese:

January: ISTJ 1w2 sp/so/sx

February: INFJ 6w5 so/sx/sp
March: INFP 9w1 sp/sx/so

April ISFP 9w1 sp/so/sx
May ENFP 7w6 so/sx/sp

June: ESFP 7w6 sx/so
July: ESTP 8w9 so/sx

August: ENTJ 8w7 so/sx/sp

Really difficult to tell if she's an S or an N but I'm hinging on N because of one thing.

I kind of relate to August in some way. :boohoo:

Maybe it's my join date. :ninja:

September:
As weird as this seems:

ESTJ 1w9 sx/sp/so

October:
[MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION] Probably my favorite picture, not that I condone people to smoke but alas she is beautiful anyway she is an

INFJ 4w5 so/sx/sp

She's basically an unhealthier version of me. I can relate so hard. If she was real I'd be trying to reach my hand to her.

It's interesting you say empty things, because I too like going to places where no one goes sometimes. Not like haunted houses creepy but usually parking lots, empty parks, places in school where no one goes to.

AND she has huge hands fwiw.

#memberpicturetimejoke

November:
Total ESFJ even saw the inferior Ti.

ESFJ 9w1 so/sp/sx

December: ENFJ 3w4 so/sx/sp

I have a crush on her. Lol.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Character masterlist. Do you match your month?

All the months in one place along with pictures and the types suggested for them. If you haven't already typed them, feel free to do so. Do as many or as few as you want. Tell me what you think! :smile:

January

VuscXMV.jpg

Suggested types: ISTJ 1w2 sp/so, ENTJ sx/so, ISTJ 153 sp/so, ISTJ 1w9, ISTJ, xSTJ

February

Hbn3DAU.jpg

Suggested types: ISFJ so/sx, INFJ 6w5 so/sx, NFJ 2w1 so/sx, IxFJ 2w3, INFP, ExFJ

March

PfjojJh.jpg

Suggested types: ISFP 4w5-9w1-7w6 sp/so, ISFP 9w1-5w4-2w3 sp/sx, ISFP 9w1 sp/sx, ISFP sp/sx, INFP 9w1 sp/sx, ISFP 9w1 sp/sx, ISFP 9w1, ISFP, ISFP (basically a consensus lol)

April

anHV2yu.jpg

Suggested types: INFP 974, INFP 9w1, INFP 4w3, ISFP 9w1 sp/so, INFP 4w5 sp/sx, INFP

May

lsyQGGp.jpg

Suggested types: ESFP 7w6 (728), ENFP, ENFP 7w6 so/sx, ESFP so/sx, ENFP, ESFJ

June

4Zvj9wr.jpg

Suggested types: ExTP sx/so, ESTP 7w8, ESFP 7w6 sx/so, ENTP

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Masterlist continued

July

iTXyiYp.jpg

Suggested types: ESTP 8w7 sx/so, ESTP 8w9 so/sx, ESTP

August

PyTu4Rd.jpg

Suggested types: ENTJ 8w7 so/sx, ENTJ 8w7 sx/so, ENTJ 3w4 so/sp, ESTJ

September

6ccjJRR.jpg

Suggested types: ISFJ 1 or 4 sp/so, ESTJ 1w9 sx/sp, ISTJ 1w9 Si-Fi loop, INTP

October

ZzTWpNM.jpg

Suggested types: INFJ 4w5 so/sx, ISTP 4 sp/sx, INFJ 4w5

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Last one! Masterlist

November

xFZ0BU8.jpg

Suggested types: ESFJ Fe-Ne loop 9 sp last, ESFJ 9w1 so/sp inferior Ti, ESFJ 9

December

uq0rq61.jpg

Suggested types: ENFJ 3w4 so/sx, ENFJ 3w4, ExFJ 3w4 so/sx

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm nothing like July but she seems really cool and I'd totally be friends with her. :D

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
January ISTJ 1
February INFJ 3
March INTP 5
April INFP 6
May ENFP 7
June ESTP 7
July ISTP 8
August ESTJ 3
September ISTP 6
October INFP 4
November SFJ 9
December ESFP 3

will look at these again when not half asleep.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is very interesting and I could only hope that I can read this story of yours should you ever publish it. I am not good at reading other people's enneagram types, but I'll do the MBTI for all the months:

January - ISTJ
February - ISFJ
March - ISFP
April - INFP
May - ENFP
June - ENTP
July - ESTP
August - ESTJ
September - INTJ
October - INFJ
November - INFP
December - ESFJ