• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type my characters <3

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISTJ 1w9, Si-Fi loop
September doesn't seem healthy, her rigidity of her lifestyle and her emotional attachment to it seems very extreme. Si-Fi to the max, with inferior Ne expressed in her fear of changing her lifestyle, combined with the righteousness and rigidity of E1.
Seems more 1w9.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
ISTJ 1w9, Si-Fi loop
September doesn't seem healthy, her rigidity of her lifestyle and her emotional attachment to it seems very extreme. Si-Fi to the max, with inferior Ne expressed in her fear of changing her lifestyle, combined with the righteousness and rigidity of E1.
Seems more 1w9.

Yeah, she's very unhealthy. Most of my characters are.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When are the rest coming out?
I love this idea and the characters are great!

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is an interesting idea. Your characters seem to exemplify the personality types quite well.

January - XSTJ. Getting a lot of Te. Fears could be traits of inferior Fi.
February - Fe dom. Not because she is an altruistic character, but "radiating joy" seems Fe.
March - ISFP. Good example of Fi. Not wanting to show weakness could be Se.
April - INFP
May - Another expressive Fe person. Seems more ESFJ
June - ENTP
July - ESTP
August - ESTJ
September - INTP

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
This is an interesting idea. Your characters seem to exemplify the personality types quite well.

January - XSTJ. Getting a lot of Te. Fears could be traits of inferior Fi.
February - Fe dom. Not because she is an altruistic character, but "radiating joy" seems Fe.
March - ISFP. Good example of Fi. Not wanting to show weakness could be Se.
April - INFP
May - Another expressive Fe person. Seems more ESFJ
June - ENTP
July - ESTP
August - ESTJ
September - INTP

Thank you! Why INTP for September?

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank you! Why INTP for September?

That was the one of the more difficult characters to type. Re-creating a Victorian era seemed Ne-Si. You also described ".She rolls her eyes at people who take things at face value. For September, it’s untrue until she can find a reason why it should be true." which is very anti-Te I think. It is a Ti statement I think. There were other things that made me think Intp too though. Such as inferior Fe and weak Si not conforming to social norms. Clearly quite logical and introverted. So I guessed INTP, although I was considering other types.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
October

She is so unhealthy, I am not sure she can be typed very well. What do you think [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] and [MENTION=27204]D'Ascoyne[/MENTION]? (You guys have become my faithful character readers!) :)

ZzTWpNM.jpg

Appearance:
October is the typical idiosyncratic wallflower. She likes to wear plain, dark clothing so as not to draw attention to herself. Black is the only color she has been seen wearing. October has never worn any makeup in her life. To her, makeup is a “deep betrayal of the trueness of humankind.” She wants to be uncomfortably real with the world. October has even gone days without brushing her hair, because she thinks that doing so would be disguising who she was meant to be. Thus, she appears quite unkempt.

Personality: October is a somber and mercurial girl. From an early age, October has wrestled with darkness. Her moods are violent and uncontainable. She collapses into sobs and cries until her whole body hurts; she screams and throws fragile things in sudden rage. Some think she is just dramatic, but that is not the case. October’s shocking emotionality is genuine, because her feelings are “uncontrollably intense,” as she describes it. When not racked with sobs or shaking with fury, October is just gloomy. She’s constantly lost in her head full of thoughts. She is almost always thinking about why life is the way it is, and why people are the way they are. October broods obsessively on these things, much like her sister September. Unlikel September, however, October lets it affect her emotionally. When she makes a sad discovery about life, her mood plummets and she just can’t get it out of her head. October has no friends. She has had acquaintances for extremely brief periods of time, but her moods are just too intense and unpredictable. October would call her new friends at 4 in the morning, sobbing and raging about who knows what. That is what is so peculiar about October; she is simultaneously private and open. She is painfully quiet and never speaks unless spoken to, yet she will pour out her darkest secrets to anyone who asks. October refuses small talk. If you start talking about how it’s cloudy outside, October will immediately turn the conversation to how empty and gloomy she feels inside, just like the sky.

Wants: October wants honesty. She is preoccupied with genuineness, within herself and in the world around her. She considers herself constantly naked, in a metaphorical sense. October keeps digging and digging into her soul, searching for the most honest parts of herself that could ever be found. October looks around and sees fakeness everywhere, and she finds it detestable. She just wants to run away from it all, off to somewhere where nobody can ever find her. October feels sad being around other people, because all she sees is happiness and stability. She feels like she’s never had either of those. Yet, because she believes everyone else is fake, she therefore thinks happiness and stability are fake.

Likes: October loves eerie, abandoned things--anything that describes her inner self. She likes exploring vacant lots and empty hospitals. October wants to experience horror for herself. Darkness is the only real thing for her, so she tries to live it out fully. She likes to sneak into funerals for people she never knew. October has experimented with nearly every drug and substance imaginable, although this is less of a like and more of an obsession with “what happiness must feel like.” Most of the time, however, she just sticks with plain old cigarettes. October spends entire school days skipping, hiding in the bathroom smoking and ruminating. Because of this, she has very bad grades.

Fears: Interestingly enough, October is afraid of hope and happiness. She craves these things, but she fears that if she will lose herself if she ever obtains them. Her identity is inseparably tied to her melancholy. At the same time, she’s afraid that she’ll never be happy. Her life has been struggle after struggle, emotion after emotion, and she doesn’t want to be miserable forever. This, coupled with her simultaneous hatred of positivity, makes it nearly impossible for October to accept help. She cries out, but then rejects assistance. She pushes away the people loves, self-sabotages, and then blames them for abandoning her. The saddest part is that she truly believes that they have abandoned her. She’s borderline delusional about the world being a terrifying place.

Lessons she needs to learn: Pain is not forever. You need to accept help and get better. You aren’t alone in your struggles; somebody understands. Happiness and hope are just as real as your pain.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION] Probably my favorite picture, not that I condone people to smoke but alas she is beautiful anyway she is an

INFJ 4w5 so/sx/sp

She's basically an unhealthier version of me. I can relate so hard. If she was real I'd be trying to reach my hand to her.

It's interesting you say empty things, because I too like going to places where no one goes sometimes. Not like haunted houses creepy but usually parking lots, empty parks, places in school where no one goes to.

AND she has huge hands fwiw.

#memberpicturetimejoke

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
[MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION] Probably my favorite picture, not that I condone people to smoke but alas she is beautiful anyway she is an

INFJ 4w5 so/sx/sp

She's basically an unhealthier version of me. I can relate so hard. If she was real I'd be trying to reach my hand to her.

It's interesting you say empty things, because I too like going to places where no one goes sometimes. Not like haunted houses creepy but usually parking lots, empty parks, places in school where no one goes to.

AND she has huge hands fwiw.

#memberpicturetimejoke

Ah yes. :) Well it's good that my characters are somewhat relatable!

And I love her picture as well. Even back when I was starting January, I couldn't wait for October...

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ah yes. :) Well it's good that my characters are somewhat relatable!

And I love her picture as well. Even back when I was starting January, I couldn't wait for October...

Lol I mean yes relatable is the right word. Even though I can wear full black sometimes, I am sometimes a color person too! (it must be my 7) :D

Well November and December come soon. :)

D'Ascoyne

ISTP E4 sp/sx. Want to give her a big hug, if she'll allow it. Lisbeth Salander vibes.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So 4 it hurts. INFJ 4w5 with out of control critical parent Fi.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
November

[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] [MENTION=27495]Punderstorm[/MENTION] I'm trying to get this thread to trend again because it's so much fun.

xFZ0BU8.jpg

Appearance: November likes simple, understated fashion. Her favorite outfits consist of large, comfy sweaters, like her older sister, March. November doesn’t put much effort into her appearance. It just isn’t important to her. November appears cozy and unconcerned with high fashion.

Personality: November is an anxious girl. When negative events happen, she tends to freak out and become irrational with what-if questions. It is as though she needs to hear “it’s okay” dozens of times until she feels better. Her doubts often annoy her friends and family, who get tired of repeating themselves. November’s vivid imagination, which is capable of coming up with worst case scenarios, is also used to her advantage. She frequently surprises people with her creative talents. Friends truly appreciate her interesting way of life; November can be quite entertaining with her quirkiness and somewhat crazy antics. November is very sensitive and easily hurt. In order to process her emotions, November needs to talk to her friends and family to receive feedback or sympathy. She just has a copious amount of feelings. Around acquaintances or strangers, November is reserved and restrained. She would rather be alone than with new people. This can upset November, because she feels like she has several different identities--the one she has around friends, the one around strangers, and the one by herself. She knows that she isn’t fake, that all of her identities are true, like a many-sided die, but she still has doubts. Friends would describe her as gregarious and curious, while others would say she’s a quiet loner. She can be around close friends for a day or two without becoming very tired, but she drains very quirkly around anyone else. This causes November a lot of internal conflict. She’s an optimist and a pessimist. She’s a good girl and a rebel. She’s an extrovert and an introvert. She’s terribly unsure of herself.

Wants: November wants her friends and family to love her. When she senses even the tiniest bit of affection from them, she glows. She loves approval, and will start to wilt and become irrational if she does not receive it for a while. November wants to make a difference in the world, and she does. She has become known for being an inspiring person, using her creativity for good. Although undemanding and usually content in the background, she becomes unforgettable when she’s brave enough to put herself out there. November is unlike any other, and that fact makes her shine inside. She wants to be her own unique person, and loves being called weird or abnormal. November wants people to trust her. She’s so loyal to her close group that it hurts. If she got a desperate call at 4 in the morning, she’d walk 5 miles barefoot to get to her loved one.

Likes: November enjoys reading and writing. She has always had a peculiar gift for words. One day, she hopes to become a writer. November likes to take walks and listen to music while she digs deep into her imagination. She has at least a dozen journals lying around. She refuses to throw away of them, hoarding them as items of nostalgia. November takes great joy in thinking about her past, both negative and positive. She has spent hours looking through her old stories, journals, social media, and emails. Sometimes she becomes stuck in her past, and needs reminding that she can’t live in the old times. November likes fantasy. She spends quite a bit of time imagining being rescued by loved ones, finding true love, and admittedly, getting into tumultuous situations. She’s a deep thinker and enjoys theoretical situations, although too much just makes her head spin.

Fears: November is afraid of being abandoned by the people she loves most. She’s terrified to lose them, so she does everything possible to keep them, even if it means hiding some of her frustration. Her desire to be cared about conflicts with her desire to not be a burden to people. When faced with the threat of abandonment, November becomes so frazzled that she has to withdraw from the situation and be alone to calm herself down. Then she comes back, trying to pretend that nothing is wrong. People see right through her; she is a very bad liar. At her worst, November becomes obsessed and dependent on her close circle. She does not trust herself. She is indecisive, and automatically assumes that she will not make the right decision. Thus, she lets her friends and family make decisions--after all, she is easygoing and okay with almost everything, especially if she’s surrounded by good people. Even on her own, she feels like people are watching her do things the wrong way, and she has to remind herself that she is, in fact, alone. November is uncomfortable with stressful or fast-paced situations; she likes when things are quiet and leisurely. November is terrified of change (unless she’s in control of it), because she’s afraid it will cause her to lose the people she loves. Ever since a child, November was a worrisome and conflict-avoidant girl who didn’t want to rock the boat. Then at times, she was a revolutionary. She’s afraid when she’s in a position of authority, and she’d rather just watch and let other people make decisions.

Lessons she needs to learn: Nobody is going to abandon you. You need to learn to be independent and make your own decisions. You need to trust yourself. It’s important to find balance. Don’t take your negative thinking to extremes. Everything is going to be okay. Your mind always exaggerates things, and it’s not as bad as it seems.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Pretty picture for November! :)
Anyways, seems like a 9 sp last, fear abandonment, especially weak sense of self, need for peace. Oh lord look at the out of control Fe-Ne.
ESFJ in a Fe-Ne loop?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Total ESFJ even saw the inferior Ti.

ESFJ 9w1 so/sp/sx

D'Ascoyne

November: ESFJ fits but I couldn't get a clear reading of her instinctual stacking or enneagram. E9 suggestions seem pretty accurate, though. E9 is tricky for me to pick out.

I can't believe we're only got December left. This had been really fun!