• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trump vs. Biden

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Just for the record: at this rate it seems that there will be about 230-250 thousand dead by election day.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Just for the record: at this rate it seems that there will be about 230-250 thousand dead by election day.

At least. Now that everyone is bored with safety measures and clearly many don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves, I see 500k by Nov. and millions dead by the time this is over, a couple years from now.

The Cat

Offering FREE Monkey paws down at the Crossroads.
Staff member

It's like watching a nightmare. How are folk buying into this?

The Cat

Offering FREE Monkey paws down at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Trump is the MIC :dry:

2abd1455898ed214739731898e7d7176.gif

"Wake up!"

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Missouri: Trump +5

There isn't much polling there but if this happens in the next poll the state is kinda competitive (and it will probably require some "extra effort")

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I want to make a joke about hiring the most brilliant campaign minds costs a lot of money - like showing pictures of unrest under your own leadership and packaging it as the other guy's leadership to effectively fear-monger about what 'will' happen if you're not re-elected (even though they're pictures of what's already happening on your own watch), or showing a picture of your opponent unwilling to walk up to the press after leaving church on a Sunday like it's some kind of "gotcha" moment.....even though it's Sunday and he's leaving church and you're playing golf and a huge part of your platform is that HE is the Godless one whose election will "hurt God" - but I'm not sure these are indications of a moronic campaign. Base to the core, but potentially not idiotic.
9ab96c5a0b63455704533d028bc2611b.png

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
The key state in all of this is turning out to be Pennsylvania. Since this is the state that basically defines if Trump has a realistic chance or not (and the state is fairly close). If he gets it he has a chance to improvise a win, while if he loses it he is almost surely done. Therefore even Florida doesn't seem to be that important, because if Pennsylvania is blue it is probably generally irrelevant what happens at Florida. Although blue Florida would cancel out red Pennsylvania. So he needs both and since Florida will surely be some kind of a toss up in the end it basically comes down to Pennsylvania to be the wall that closes the realistic paths.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I want to make a joke about hiring the most brilliant campaign minds costs a lot of money - like showing pictures of unrest under your own leadership and packaging it as the other guy's leadership to effectively fear-monger about what 'will' happen if you're not re-elected (even though they're pictures of what's already happening on your own watch), or showing a picture of your opponent unwilling to walk up to the press after leaving church on a Sunday like it's some kind of "gotcha" moment.....even though it's Sunday and he's leaving church and you're playing golf and a huge part of your platform is that HE is the Godless one whose election will "hurt God" - but I'm not sure these are indications of a moronic campaign. Base to the core, but potentially not idiotic.
9ab96c5a0b63455704533d028bc2611b.png

In my country this is called "They got the ugly job of making a cake out of shit".
Therefore they have to go low because they really don't have enough ingredients for the real deal.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Been watching "Making a Murderer" on Netflix with the SO this week, and the thought of Kamala Harris as president- who pulled much of the same crap as the dirty over zealous prosecutors in the show did- kind of turns my stomach. I brought it up to my girlfriend (who is pretty far left- is no fan of Biden, but hates Trump more), and it was the first time in history I think where I've said something political to her and actually gotten an agreeable response.

If Biden loses our state by one vote, I'm taking the credit. :D

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In my country this is called "They got the ugly job of making a cake out of shit". Therefore they have to go low because they really don't have enough ingredients for the real deal.
e4070161729310e34a125d18e4b9c37f.png

That they're somehow convincing people it's really cake is breath-taking.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm

But I don't get the need for drama.

1. Make the deadline for mail voting something like 20th October and votes will be counted on time ... and then do the classic election night. (it is still early September and there is time)
2. Do election night only after everything is counted.

Everything else is kinda insane.