• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trump followers invade the capitol

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Honestly what did people think these lunatics were "training" for all these years with their "militia"(*cough* terrorist) camp retreats...?:dry:

Damn I really wish we still had that long thread about right wing violence from like 5 years ago because there were many examples in there. Either way, taking funding AND dissolving the departments in the federal government meant to investigate and stop these groups has obviously been very effective. If anyone wanted to hold Trump criminally accountable, they can start there as this was done purposefully by him, directed by Republicans.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

As is par for the course with Trump, he now throws the people who stormed the Capitol on his behalf under the bus as he tries to slither his way back into the high ground -- Unfortunately for Trump mainstream media outlets have been calling it what it is, an unsuccessful coup attempt.

Do these people now still believe in Dear Leader after he publicly denounces the movement he started? Do they yet realize the con is now in? Just from lurking /r/conservative, it still doesn't seem so.

The Cat

Offering FREE Monkey paws down at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Damn I really wish we still had that long thread about right wing violence from like 5 years ago because there were many examples in there. Either way, taking funding AND dissolving the departments in the federal government meant to investigate and stop these groups has obviously been very effective. If anyone wanted to hold Trump criminally accountable, they can start there as this was done purposefully by him.

the writing has been on the wall for a long time, and there have been countless voices crying in the wilderness; and still so many refuse to see the gathering storm for what it is...I fear they'll learn too late...if at all...the dead learn nothing.:(

Nicodemus

As is par for the course with Trump, he now throws the people who stormed the Capitol on his behalf under the bus as he tries to slither his way back into the high ground -- Unfortunately for Trump mainstream media outlets have been calling it what it is, an unsuccessful coup attempt.

Do these people now still believe in Dear Leader after he publicly denounces the movement he started? Do they yet realize the con is now in? Just from lurking /r/conservative, it still doesn't seem so.
They will simply assume he didn't really mean it, which, of course, happens to be true.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
They'd love nothing more than to paint the town red.

Well, here when we declared independence from the central government the particular distaste for the ex Capital city it's values and it's people was quite high (and decades later that is still the case for the most part). I mean not all of the cards in both stories are equal but the bottom lines kinda are.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm sure they will claim they had no warning...

darn those wiley antifa with their fake ads... they're really making white far-right militia look bad.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm

I am not sure, because they are probably convinced that he can't be too open in support for their cause. Therefore it is possible to rationalize all of this as "being strategic". What can even be seen in how many times he didn't openly condemn them over the years. Plus he didn't really give up on the cause even if elections were legally a done deal weeks ago.

Revolutions in the making simply have quite different subtle rules than business as usual. Which is exactly why sometimes some people don't see them coming.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Prosecutors be like:
tenor.gif

In the end, this is the correct take. The cameras, the postings, the videos.... it's amazing to me that the right never seems to catch on that the internet is forever.

The Cat

Offering FREE Monkey paws down at the Crossroads.
Staff member
In the end, this is the correct take. The cameras, the postings, the videos.... it's amazing to me that the right never seems to catch on that the internet is forever.

private prisons must be thrilled.:dry:

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
And here is the guy who had a "medical emergency" and died.

The family statement said that while Greeson was an advocate for Trump, and attended the rally outside the Capitol, he was “not there to participate in violence or rioting, nor did he condone such actions.”

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Prosecutors be like:
tenor.gif

Again questionable. Because law and order exists only if very clear majority believes in it. While that message basically targets prosecutors as well.
However I said all of my warnings exactly since I am not sure that most people here understand what open revolution actually means (and that message openly calls for it). I mean it will even get extra messy in the case that security system seriously splits as well. What is actually quite possible since very large chunks of it are made out of right wingers. As I said a few times before US wrongly judged that my national revolution will fail. Since they didn't count in how much the system will split and that is great and fast equalizer (prosecutors included, which latter rewritten the constitution). They also didn't recognize that there will be aces in the sleeves. That some commanders will giver federal arm stockpiles to the people (or that the stockpiles will be successfully raided). That many will be quite motivated to do their part and abandon their previous posts/jobs. I mean the whole point is that with revolution or civil war the social fabric and rules no longer really exist, especially if loyalists of the system start to lose. Not to mention that all of our wars and revolutions started as: making the better system, seeking independence, fixing history's injustices ... etc. I mean that is how they were all rationalized.

I know that I am not comforting anyone even if this is indeed the worst case scenario. But if these kinds of messages go fully viral in the next few days everyone should be prepared (food, water etc). Hopefully nothing will happen but if the internet gets full of this kinds of messages that is actually unlikely.

As you Americans like to say: be safe out there