• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trump followers invade the capitol

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
S767FdZ.png

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Expert in a Dying Field
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
pretty much.

A costly lesson written in blood and regret, an all too common occurence...not limited to, the Twilight Zone.

we present, a portion of the planet, between night and day. Between light and dark. The Twilight Zone.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Current behavior of certain politicians should really be used in 2022. If anything simply to drag as many none voters out as possible.
Since all of this is quite serious to those of us that live in the areas that have deep experiences with dictatorships and coups. Since this is basically how it usually starts.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
My local news conclude that probably nothing will happen to Trump. If they jail him that will almost surely cause the civil war. While just removing him is also quite tricky. There is only a few days left and that removal also carries certain risks. Plus he still has a fair support in the party and base. Therefore many will be quite vocal about all this but in practice probably nothing too big will happen on this front.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think the better option is to censure and limit his executive power. With enough of his cabinet heads on board with this, as the heads of various executive departments, they could effectively tie his hands, limit him from doing anything too crazy a la Martin Sheen in The Dead Zone.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I think the better option is to censure and limit his executive power. With enough of his cabinet heads on board with this, as the heads of various executive departments, they could effectively tie his hands, limit him from doing anything too crazy a la Martin Sheen in The Dead Zone.

I assume they'll all resign before that comes to pass. Betsy DeVos already has.

Nicodemus

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
"You’re not going to convince me that that many people voted for Joe Biden. Never for the rest of my life will you ever convince me of that."

Sounds like he would have liked to be part of the mob...

He may not have been but I'm 100% sure there were plenty of off duty cops and military.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I'm sure they will claim they had no warning...

ErLTIvPWMAQYvKE

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
ErLTIvPXMAE41uW

These are on Parler.

Honestly what did people think these lunatics were "training" for all these years with their "militia"(*cough* terrorist) camp retreats...?:dry: