• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Sports Random Thought Thread

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Even in the halftime show, Nate Burleson and Boomer commented on his game defining the officiating was. In my more rational mind of today, Kansas City just didn't look ready to play -- they looked unprepared and didn't come into the game with a whole bunch of enthusiasm. They had one of the worst performances by an offensive line I've ever seen. They didn't make adjustments to how Tampa's defense was playing and establish the run as they should've (Tampa was relying on their front 4 to pressure the quarterback only, daring them to try and make a play in the air). Also, why did Le'veon Bell not play one snap? Overall just terrible performance from both a coaching and player standpoint, coupled with horrible officiating in the first half.

Everyone in sports media was ready to crown brady from the get-go, so they should all be happy.

first half?

second half they were just letting Mahomes be murdered by some questionable hits. I was done with the shit. I agree they didn't have thier best game but it is hard when touching Mike Evans is a penalty, Tom Brady chasing you down is a penalty on you if you talk back, and they're allowed to do whatever they want to your team but you can't touch them. It is fucked.

Jaguar

Get a grip on yourselves, people. You sound like a bunch of loony Trump supporters ready to storm the Capitol: STOP THE STEAL.

No steal. They lost. Deal with it.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Get a grip on yourselves, people. You sound like a bunch of loony Trump supporters ready to storm the Capitol: STOP THE STEAL.

I'm with you here. All else being equal, I root for the nautically-themed team every time.

Tomb1

Superbowl in a nutshell

2f7259d3-cced-4344-befd-6c30e950068e.jpeg

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

We'd already dealt with it and moved on, though...

Jaguar

Glad to see despite all the lunatics on social media, the kid's head is screwed on staight. No excuses.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Even though the pass was incomplete, this still may be one of the greatest throws I've ever seen. Tom Brady couldn't do this if he'd eaten a handful of four leaf clovers with his avocado icecream.

Jaguar

Stig, are you alright? Man o' man. Clearly you have major emotional issues with Brady or more to the point - something he represents. If this is normal behavior to you, I'd hate to see your idea of abnormal. It's just a fucking football game.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Stig, are you alright? Man o' man. Clearly you have major emotional issues with Brady or more to the point - something he represents. If this is normal behavior to you, I'd hate to see your idea of abnormal. It's just a fucking football game.

I feel like you're trying to make this into some much bigger deal than what it is, and therefore taking me more serious than I'm meaning to come across. That last post was a joke, and is honestly just how I talk and describe things.

Jaguar

I feel like you're trying to make this into some much bigger deal than what it is, and therefore taking me more serious than I'm meaning to come across. That last post was a joke, and is honestly just how I talk and describe things.

I don't care one way or the other about Brady. You do. Oh, and the conspiracy chick.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't care one way or the other about Brady. You do.

I'd already stopped talking it until you randomly brought it back up. Does it offend you that I've made some Brady jokes? Or is it just my turn for Jaguar's wheel of snarky forum callouts?

Jaguar

I'd already stopped talking it until you randomly brought it back up. Does it offend you that I've made some Brady jokes? Or is it just my turn for Jaguar's wheel of snarky forum callouts?

How about a Brady poster for your wall? My treat. ;)