• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] The more you have invested, the more you will invest

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
So, idiots that we are here at my office, we have all been waiting for pizza to arrive for the lot of us for nearly two hours. At what point should you give up and just go raid the vending machines?

:doh:

I'M STARVING! Good thing the kid is going to have candy tonight.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So, idiots that we are here at my office, we have all been waiting for pizza to arrive for the lot of us for nearly two hours. At what point should you give up and just go raid the vending machines?

Two hours? Please tell me someone has harped on the pizza place at least three times by now.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP

Now I'm hungry for your pizza too. Did it arrive yet?

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
reeses-bigcup-lg.jpg

Moved from NT Rationale.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Yeah, that sux. Just order different pizza, then call up the first and cancel on the basis of "took too long". I like those places that have a "30 minutes or it's free" policy. Do those even exist anymore?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, that sux. Just order different pizza, then call up the first and cancel on the basis of "took too long". I like those places that have a "30 minutes or it's free" policy. Do those exist anymore.

That would have been the third call I'd make at T +2h. T +1h tends to be the calm, questioning of how things are going; T +1h 30m is when the reasonable concern and frustration is voiced.