• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Super fast MBTI test

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Humpback Whale

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You belong to the Chimpanzee (ENTP) Tribe!

You are an extremely clever individual—sometimes, too clever for your own good. Reckless in experimentation and completely dismissive of social convention, you relish any opportunity to demonstrate to those “normal” people just how different you really are. Hobbies? You have plenty. Interests? You have many. Opinions? You voice those at a lightning quick pace, always wanting to get the last word. You’re easily distracted, but it’s astounding what inventive projects you’re capable of when you remain focused.

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
YUPP

De-Individualizers_The-Mob-Enforcer.png

The Bear – ISFJ

On the outside, the quiet, shy Bears have a strong resemblance to the gentle Butterflies. However, whereas the Butterflies’ “never says no” mentality derives from their easygoing nature, the Bears’ tendency to go with the flow is driven by loyalty to their loved ones. Make no mistake, Bears have a strong backbone; one which they will readily display if they or their loved ones are in danger—in a Bear’s mind, the latter is more important—or if a value they hold dearly is being challenged.
The Bodyguard

The Humble Servant

The POW

The CAREGIVER

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
WHO AM I

You belong to the Humpback Whale (INFP) Tribe!

Daydreamer extraordinaire, you are an old soul, floating peacefully, and sometimes aimlessly, in the waters of your own reflection. You are the most intuitive of all the types; and while society doesn’t always take kindly to your esoteric behavior, it is your intuition that helps you stay strong in those moments of persecution and doubt, exuding a quiet confidence that whispers to the rest of us, “I know something that you don’t”—and if everyone were to be truthful, they would admit the same.

...Oh that looks nice!

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
WHO AM I

You belong to the Humpback Whale (INFP) Tribe!

Daydreamer extraordinaire, you are an old soul, floating peacefully, and sometimes aimlessly, in the waters of your own reflection. You are the most intuitive of all the types; and while society doesn’t always take kindly to your esoteric behavior, it is your intuition that helps you stay strong in those moments of persecution and doubt, exuding a quiet confidence that whispers to the rest of us, “I know something that you don’t”—and if everyone were to be truthful, they would admit the same.

...Oh that looks nice!

INFP's REPRESENT

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
You belong to the Killer Whale (ENTJ) Tribe!

You are a dominating presence wherever you go, demanding authority while disregarding the authority of others. You believe that knowledge is powerful, but not as powerful as the ability to put it to good use. You believe that individuals are important, but not as important as the individual talents they provide to the group. You strive for meaningful impact, and with your drive and determination, you are more than likely to achieve it.

Hah. Nope.

Mocha

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTJ/Spider

That was slightly unexpected. Then again, the test was rather fast.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
HF_Sociopaths_The-40-Year-Old-Virgin1-1024x615.png
I'm 24, thank you. Geez. How presumptuous.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
FUCK THIS SHIT.

I AM REALLY A FUCKING ENTP.

WTH!!!!!

You belong to the Chimpanzee (ENTP) Tribe!

You are an extremely clever individual—sometimes, too clever for your own good. Reckless in experimentation and completely dismissive of social convention, you relish any opportunity to demonstrate to those “normal” people just how different you really are. Hobbies? You have plenty. Interests? You have many. Opinions? You voice those at a lightning quick pace, always wanting to get the last word. You’re easily distracted, but it’s astounding what inventive projects you’re capable of when you remain focused.