• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Super fast MBTI test

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Everyone needs to learn to do both of those things to get along in society. It's called being " well adjusted" not special, or different. Secondly, what you described are stereotypes. Being an extrovert has nothing to do with being loud. I despise loud people just as I know introvertscwho will talk your ear off.
Pretty sure I didnt say anything about being loud.

elizabethmarie

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
It's not very accurate. I'm an INFP, but I got INFJ. I guess if I only described myself in words, I could pass for an INFJ, but the quiz does not utilize cognitive functions, so there is a high chance that your result will be inaccurate.

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You belong to the Fox (ESTP) Tribe!

Meh, extremely stereotypical test. Also, it always says to choose 7 word, but you only find around like 3 - 4 words that fits you, the rest is just guess which of those words are closest to you.

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
You belong to the Bear (ISFJ) Tribe!

Soft-spoken, kind, and loyal to the very end, you have all of the qualities of a protector. You dread the thought of being in the spotlight; it’s a good thing for you that your genuine humility keeps you conveniently behind the scenes. Sometimes you might defer to your loved ones too often, but when it comes to ensuring their safety, your vigilance is unparalleled.

Bear-1140x614.jpg

De-Individualizers_The-Mob-Enforcer-1024x602.png

Tina&Jane

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTP. Not very accurate, but I liked the format on this one.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I loved that this one got it right for me (INFP) and the Deviant Type was hilarious :D

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Not the fastest one I've ever taken, but I haven't done one of these in a while so why not....

View attachment 21162

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFP

And I know why, it's because I have a passionate revolutionary side. Because only ENF's are passionate and want to help the world.

I do want to effect the world in a positive way. Through entertainment, ideas, insights, stories I've written.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJ - Giant Panda

cacaia

MBTI Type
NF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ummm...intp- owl????
That's a first. Usually I score great panda LOL.
I think I am becoming my husband :shock:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
You belong to the Spider (INTJ) Tribe!

The master of plans, you are, above all else, a theoretical realist. Your contingencies are based on acknowledged facts, catalogued data, and your own research and observations. You can be hard to get to know, as you are liable to put up plenty of defenses. Little do people know that there is a deep and caring person beneath that cold and complex scheming, and that wealth of caring is what usually drives your desire to solve the world’s problems, great and small.

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTJ. I see where it is going but I do not think that ISTJ fits me that well.