• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sexiest INTJ villains!

Which MBTI type of Villian would you fear the most?

• ESTJ

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • INTJ

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • ESFJ

• ENFJ

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • ISFJ

• INFJ

• ENFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFP

• ESFP

• ISFP

• ESTP

• ISTP

• ENTP

• INTP

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Let's start our venture with cloning you instead of me and getting the clone to wear glasses and become skinny! Then we can sell that clone to the ex who still might have the T-shirt for tidy profit! :D

oh, hell no. i couldnt do that to the clone

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The reason is that the thread starter is a scatterbrained, runs-ahead-of-herself ENFP who knows what she wants by figuring out while doing it. No Ti and clumsy, over enthusiastic Te. :) The type may have nothing to do with it, but that's my story and I am sticking to it. :)

you have highly convinced me you are ENFP

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am a bona fide nerd too with the scars of ignorant bullying to show, but never stopped standing on my head to get someone to laugh or reaching out for the moon. Since when did the nerd also have to be the Tin man or a heartless princess who threw her suitor to the dragon?:worthy:
Sometimes the nerd IS the dragon.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The reason is that the thread starter is a scatterbrained, runs-ahead-of-herself ENFP who knows what she wants by figuring out while doing it. No Ti and clumsy, over enthusiastic Te. :) The type may have nothing to do with it, but that's my story and I am sticking to it. :)
Well then, I greatly fear you are the sexiest ENFP villian.

Mvika

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sometimes the nerd IS the dragon.

Well, then I will just don my asbestos suit and bring my recipe book, "How to bake without an oven." Maybe serenade the dragon with my fireproof guitar...:thinking: The ENFP CPU will freeze if I try to plan more than that.

Now I have to just clear a place on my desk for the Most Off-topic Post on TypeC Award...

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well, then I will just don my asbestos suit and bring my recipe book, "How to bake without an oven." Maybe serenade the dragon with my fireproof guitar...:thinking: The ENFP CPU will freeze if I try to plan more than that.

Now I have to just clear a place on my desk for the Most Off-topic Post on TypeC Award...

How to bake without an oven:

1442521517-easy-bake-oven-1993.jpg

Seriously, that is not an oven.

Mvika

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well then, I greatly fear you are the sexiest ENFP villian.

Why, thank you! I have always aspired to be that since I was a little girl... And for you to say that *chokes* it makes me...feel so appreciated....like all those years I spent clawing my way up, all those people I stepped on...this, THIS moment is my reward!
25E0819A00000578-2919695-image-a-4_1424454015692.jpg

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
its an enclosed space with a heating element...its an oven :p

If Pluto can be too small to be a planet, this can be too small to be an oven. So there. Nyeah!

Mvika

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If Pluto can be too small to be a planet, this can be too small to be an oven. So there. Nyeah!

If only I knew! I have been using that machine to churn out my ideas forever and no wonder they come out half-baked!:shrug:

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If only I knew! I have been using that machine to churn out my ideas forever and no wonder they come out half-baked!:shrug:

Ba-dum-CHING!

:drummerboy:

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Walter White? :devil:

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Actually, [MENTION=12103]Poki[/MENTION] is correct. I sometimes work with ovens much smaller than that Easy-bake, sometimes even with the lid off, so no enclosure.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

they even followed the first concept of using a light source for heat. from a fire/flame in the old days to a light bulb for modern times.

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
they even followed the first concept of using a light source for heat. from a fire/flame in the old days to a light bulb for modern times.
So do optical float zone furnaces for crystal growth.

Mvika

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As the thread originator, I will try to bring this back to the original topic like this:

The INTJ villain will have mastered a secret process of growing crystals using an easy bake oven and .... PLEASE help me out here!!!:mellow:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
As the thread originator, I will try to bring this back to the original topic like this:

The INTJ villain will have mastered a secret process of growing crystals using an easy bake oven and .... PLEASE help me out here!!!:mellow:

creates a blob that is released to a stream and grows uncontrollably. consuming everyone within reach

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know it's getting late in the day when I read the thread title, and translate it as "Sexist INTJ villains!"