• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sexiest INTJ villains!

Which MBTI type of Villian would you fear the most?

• ESTJ

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • INTJ

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • ESFJ

• ENFJ

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • ISFJ

• INFJ

• ENFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFP

• ESFP

• ISFP

• ESTP

• ISTP

• ENTP

• INTP

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
I had asked my INFJ the other night if he'd be weirded out if I hooked up with an animatronic, sex robot version of him. He got really quiet and started a speech about "all thinking machines needing to be destroyed", "our people have a noble history separate of the machines that has only been tainted by their existence", and culminating with "We will march on rusted roads of robot bones and our organic commune will last for a thousand years!!!"

Haha. I guess it's up for debate. I personally wouldn't mind "an organic commune that lasts for thousands of years", even though I work in IT myself. But that's just wishful thinking.

I think a world without machines would be far more grim than what it is now anyway. Just imagine losing all machines that are used in the health industry and whatnot.

Also machines are only "thinking" what they've been programmed to think. The disrupting properties of machinery to our human experience, really boil down to what people use machines for in the first place. Take a way machines and people will still make bad choices. The idealist in me would rather like to see a change in education, psychology and relationships, than in the field of computers.

You might want to check out the TV series "Black Mirror" if you haven't seen it yet. There's an episode where a woman receives a robotic version of her deceased husband ! :)
And this movie also comes to mind : Disconnect
Both of them deal with human relations and technology.

Is the twist that INFJs are the real villains after all? :huh:

Ultimately, I think every type can be a potential villain, fictional or real life.

Mvika

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha. I guess it's up for debate. I personally wouldn't mind "an organic commune that lasts for thousands of years", even though I work in IT myself. But that's just wishful thinking.

I think a world without machines would be far more grim than what it is now anyway. Just imagine losing all machines that are used in the health industry and whatnot.

Also machines are only "thinking" what they've been programmed to think. The disrupting properties of machinery to our human experience, really boil down to what people use machines for in the first place. Take a way machines and people will still make bad choices. The idealist in me would rather like to see a change in education, psychology and relationships, than in the field of computers.

You might want to check out the TV series "Black Mirror" if you haven't seen it yet. There's an episode where a woman receives a robotic version of her deceased husband ! :)
And this movie also comes to mind : Disconnect
Both of them deal with human relations and technology.

Ultimately, I think every type can be a potential villain, fictional or real life.

I know this is mythology, but didn't some Greek goddess leave a clone of herself to service her husband only to find that the husband preferred the clone more? Then she killed the clone, I think???? I am not sure it is mythology actually, sometimes I have vivid dreams of reading mythology like this and then I don't know what I really read and what I read in my dream....

But it is a scary thought. I am for one really sure my clone will be loved me than me. If it had good AI, i.e.

Mvika

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Travis Bickel, hero, antihero or Villain was definitely INFJ, not INFP like some type him.

"Listen you Screwheads! Someday a real rain will come and wash these scums off the streets!"

Compare that to Somerset Maugham's missionary in Rain! :huh:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know this is mythology, but didn't some Greek goddess leave a clone of herself to service her husband only to find that the husband preferred the clone more? Then she killed the clone, I think???? I am not sure it is mythology actually, sometimes I have vivid dreams of reading mythology like this and then I don't know what I really read and what I read in my dream....

But it is a scary thought. I am for one really sure my clone will be loved me than me. If it had good AI, i.e.

I am good at creating AI clones of processes. So when do we start the process of learning what needs to be done to clone you?

Mvika

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am good at creating AI clones of processes. So when do we start the process of learning what needs to be done to clone you?

As smart business people, we will have to first find out if there is even a demand for my clone! :) Else we will be stuck wth huge bills for the AI and robotics and an extra tent-flap motor mouth to feed!

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
As smart business people, we will have to first find out if there is even a demand for my clone! :) Else we will be stuck wth huge bills for the AI and robotics and an extra tent-flap motor mouth to feed!

oh, my Ni side of me puts me in Mad Scientist category...for fun.

Actually with the knowledge and experience if pulled off actually puts you in the position to clone anyone and anything if done right. Plus we can just tweak and adjust variables to pull anything off. I adjust and adapt everything as I go, planning is not my best trait...well...it kinda sucks big time. Its usually chicken scratch on napkins. Why STP would make a horrible villain. We have no evil sinister plot/plan, we just go

Mvika

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh, my Ni side of me puts me in Mad Scientist category...for fun.

Actually with the knowledge and experience if pulled off actually puts you in the position to clone anyone and anything if done right. Plus we can just tweak and adjust variables to pull anything off. I adjust and adapt everything as I go, planning is not my best trait...well...it kinda sucks big time. Its usually chicken scratch on napkins. Why STP would make a horrible villain. We have no evil sinister plot/plan, we just go
I think planners are overrated here at Tc. Most of them take themselves too seriously and walk around like they have a stick up their butt.

I was in awe initially but now I feel I do as well in competence and getting the results without their supercilious megalomania or endless planning. Life is the ultimate test and we Ps do great. Fuck the sand castle builders for it won't last when we storm in and the one thing they forgot will bring the roof down their tedious heads. :dry:

VeniVidiVertigo

MBTI Type
Entj
Enneagram
3w4
Fuck the sand castle builders for it won't last when we storm in and the one thing they forgot will bring the roof down their tedious heads. :dry:

WTF, i spent alot of time on that sand castle buddy!

Mvika

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not you, sweet friend. You are cool! The irreverence is directed at some who are perched snootily on Mt Olympus and won't talk to mere NP mortals! This is just the beginning. :D

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I had asked my INFJ the other night if he'd be weirded out if I hooked up with an animatronic, sex robot version of him. He got really quiet and started a speech about "all thinking machines needing to be destroyed", "our people have a noble history separate of the machines that has only been tainted by their existence", and culminating with "We will march on rusted roads of robot bones and our organic commune will last for a thousand years!!!"
See, I would say something like that in jest, but do it with a completely straight face and in such a manner that the other person thought I was being serious.

In Pearl Buck's The Good Earth, once the main character and his wife have become relatively properous, she buys him a concubine so she no longer needs to service him in that way. I suppose that is the low-tech approach.

ah, you mean the nerds. carry on
"Nerd": four letter word, six figure income

Mvika

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
See, I would say something like that in jest, but do it with a completely straight face and in such a manner that the other person thought I was being serious.

In Pearl Buck's The Good Earth, once the main character and his wife have become relatively properous, she buys him a concubine so she no longer needs to service him in that way. I suppose that is the low-tech approach.

"Nerd": four letter word, six figure income

I am a bona fide nerd too with the scars of ignorant bullying to show, but never stopped standing on my head to get someone to laugh or reaching out for the moon. Since when did the nerd also have to be the Tin man or a heartless princess who threw her suitor to the dragon?:worthy:

Cowardly

deactivated
I don't remember it that well, but I thought he had fallen in love with the concubine, and the wife was saddened because of that.

I enjoyed that book. In particular the grim ending.

The culture shock factor was also a plus, e.g. when the wife leaves to work soon after giving birth.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't remember it that well, but I thought he had fallen in love with the concubine, and the wife was saddened because of that.

I enjoyed that book. In particular the grim ending.
No, the wife got the concubine mostly to free herself from sexual duties as she had reached ~40 years of age and no longer wanted to risk becoming pregnant. It wasn't that she no longer loved her husband.

Cowardly

deactivated
No, the wife got the concubine mostly to free herself from sexual duties as she had reached ~40 years of age and no longer wanted to risk becoming pregnant. It wasn't that she no longer loved her husband.

This reminds me to add the film adaptation to my watchlist.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The thread title and the poll are very different. Is there a reason for this?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am a bona fide nerd too with the scars of ignorant bullying to show, but never stopped standing on my head to get someone to laugh or reaching out for the moon. Since when did the nerd also have to be the Tin man or a heartless princess who threw her suitor to the dragon?:worthy:

nerds for the win :solidarity: my ex bought a shirt that said "i love skinny nerds in glasses" because of me. of course i dont know where my glasses went, i lost them and i am not even close to skinny anymore.

Mvika

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
nerds for the win :solidarity: my ex bought a shirt that said "i love skinny nerds in glasses" because of me. of course i dont know where my glasses went, i lost them and i am not even close to skinny anymore.

Let's start our venture with cloning you instead of me and getting the clone to wear glasses and become skinny! Then we can sell that clone to the ex who still might have the T-shirt for tidy profit! :D

Mvika

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The thread title and the poll are very different. Is there a reason for this?

The reason is that the thread starter is a scatterbrained, runs-ahead-of-herself ENFP who knows what she wants by figuring out while doing it. No Ti and clumsy, over enthusiastic Te. :) The type may have nothing to do with it, but that's my story and I am sticking to it. :)