• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

SERIOUSLY NEED HELP WITH MY TYPE

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm i should do on of these tests to see whether you are right starry.

My fe makes me feel bad for offtopicking this thread. Sorry op.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My fe makes me feel bad for offtopicking this thread. Sorry op.

This thread's existence is barely on topic for the subforum. I shoehorned it and I'm not sorry.

Do what makes you happy, riva. Sometimes these things are outside of our control and I've made my peace with that. I give you my full support in your endeavors.

With much love and respect,
Sinclair

Starry

Well he combined D&D with goats....... how on earth was I suppose to resist that?

Say no more. I now know it was a good thing that I called you to a thread you were already involved in. My instincts. <-Impeccable.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
my guess is chaotic/neutral good ENxP:wink:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know about all the chaotic/neutral/lawful stuff. But I'll go with a tentative ENFP based on what I'm seeing.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't know about all the chaotic/neutral/lawful stuff. But I'll go with a tentative ENFP based on what I'm seeing.

I just switched from ENFP 7w8 so to ENFJ 7w6 sp. It's too soon for me to go back or else people will think I'm not being serious about this.

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Say no more. I now know it was a good thing that I called you to a thread you were already involved in. My instincts. <-Impeccable.

Well you did tell me through the Ne neural link. You know, the one we are using for planning world domination. Also your sig is cracking me up.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just switched from ENFP 7w8 so to ENFJ 7w6 sp. It's too soon for me to go back or else people will think I'm not being serious about this.

Try objectivity versus what other people think. It's amazing.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Try objectivity versus what other people think. It's amazing.

Objective typology? Wassat?

But I dunno, man, that sounds scary as hell. I think my 9-fixed Fe compels me to find comfort in the group consensus. I've since lost my so instinct but I'm sure it would only make it worse.

I am a very social creature, you see.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Eliminating bias.

Have you seen this?>>ENFP Fury | Oddly Developed Types

You know what, I'd agree to ENFP just from this section alone:

Your first meeting will go something like this:

"Do you believe in love at first sight?"

The INTJ turns to you and declares confidently, "Love at first sight is simply a pheromonal response. The people involved smell a scent-marked difference between each other's DNA—the major histocompatibility complex, which is a part of the coding for the immune system—and are driven to mate with the goal of producing offspring having the most diverse immune response possible."

You grin at him. "You have a lovely major histocompatibility complex."

He freezes up like a deer in the headlights, then whirls around begins pushing buttons on his computer. (Pushing buttons on computers is courtship behavior for INTJs.)

It won't be long before you weaken his resolve.

He will begin to ask guilty little questions like, "Are the straps comfortable?" "Getting your soul sucked out doesn't hurt too badly, does it?" "Is the concrete slab in your cell soft enough?"

At last he will crack. Gloomily he will show you to the door of his secret fortress and say, "You can leave."

This is your cue to throw your arms around him and squeeze him like a stress ball. "You're so cute! Let's go on a date!"

Once he gets over his state of frozen shock, he will immediately agree.

Also, I think this article is the answer to the exceptional amount of ENFP fetishization from this past...week? Month?

Hmm. Yes, I will think on it. I am glad that you also recognize my Feeler tendencies. Too many have denied me this avenue of expression. I told them I would convince them one day and like Cassandra herself, I was DISMISSED and IGNORED. But they are on the verge of learning the truth. I can only hope they realize before it is too late.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
And people say caps lock isn't cruise control for cool. :dry:

Actually, I feel like being serious for a moment. While I have a decent intellectual understanding of Fi, it is probably the function I relate to the least. Even less than Si.

With effort I could probably fit it into the inferior slot but Fe just works better for me in all other cases.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And people say caps lock isn't cruise control for cool. :dry:

Actually, I feel like being serious for a moment. While I have a decent intellectual understanding of Fi, it is probably the function I relate to the least. Even less than Si.

With effort I could probably fit it into the inferior slot but Fe just works better for me in all other cases.

Why haven't you looked at Te as your tertiary? This is really where the ENFP drive comes from, in terms of pure energy. But as a tertiary it would be used more clumsily and tick people off, and such.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Why haven't you looked at Te as your tertiary? This is really where the ENFP drive comes from, in terms of pure energy. But as a tertiary it would be used more clumsily and tick people off, and such.

Because Te is one of my "stronger" functions if you ignore the 4 slot model and just rank by descriptive relatibility. To the point that I consistently test as NTJ even though I don't value Te cognition or identify with the NTJ mindset.

Coupled with my how much I don't relate to Fi (when healthy), and how strongly I relate to and value Fe. The FP possibility was never given strong weight or consideration.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because Te is one of my "stronger" functions if you ignore the 4 slot model and just rank by descriptive relatibility. To the point that I consistently test as NTJ even though I don't value Te cognition or identify with the NTJ mindset.

Coupled with my how much I don't relate to Fi (when healthy), and how strongly I relate to and value Fe. The FP possibility was never given strong weight or consideration.

So you relate strongly to Te. Does that mean it's NOT your tertiary?

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
So you relate strongly to Te. Does that mean it's NOT your tertiary?

Unlikely to be tertiary. Complete confidence is (to my knowledge) impossible. Summarization of above reasoning is below. Skip if uninterested.

I relate to Te superficially - its associated behaviors and communication styles. I do not relate to Fi behaviors or communication styles. I do not relate to Te or Fi cognition styles.

For Te to be my tertiary would require Fi being my auxiliary.

For Te and Fi to be part of my function stack, I would expect at least one to be a conscious cognitive preference.

Because of how unlikely or otherwise contradictory I find the above three points, I believe it is unlikely that Te is my tertiary. This suggests that it's unlikely I am an (E)FP but I'm open to other POVs. Especially if you and others note a blind spot or logical misstep.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Unlikely to be tertiary. Complete confidence is (to my knowledge) impossible. Summarization of above reasoning is below. Skip if uninterested.

I relate to Te superficially - its associated behaviors and communication styles. I do not relate to Fi behaviors or communication styles. I do not relate to Te or Fi cognition styles.

For Te to be my tertiary would require Fi being my auxiliary.

For Te and Fi to be part of my function stack, I would expect at least one to be a conscious cognitive preference.

Because of how unlikely or otherwise contradictory I find the above three points, I believe it is unlikely that Te is my tertiary. This suggests that it's unlikely I am an (E)FP but I'm open to other POVs. Especially if you and others note a blind spot or logical misstep.

Ok.