• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's my friend's type? (Enneagram, mbti, instinct, etc)

XLR87T3

I sent my online friend the questionnaire and I wanted your opinion on it! 😀

The questionnaire: https://www.typologycentral.com/threads/new-questionnaire-to-fill-out.98380/

1a: I am a teen from the US. I’m neurodivergent, agnostic, and left-leaning politically.

1b: I’m fairly certain I’m an INTP, however, before learning more I mistyped myself as an ENFP and then as an INFP if that’s useful information. As far as the Enneagram, I don’t feel that any type defines me more than all the others. Most tests type me as an 8 or a 4, with the occasional 5.

2: I have no clue.

3: I relate most to pride because I am objectively smarter than a lot of people and I sometimes let that get to my head. I relate least to lust because I am asexual.

4a/b: I am drawn to those that don’t fit societal norms, and they seem to be drawn to me as well.

4c: I am repulsed by people that don’t have deep interests or thoughts about anything.

5: I admire when people can be naturally bright and outgoing. One of my best friends is an ENFJ, and I wish I could be more like her.

6a: Anger, for me, can be fun under the right circumstances. I experience anger deeply.

6b: Due to my upbringing, I feel a lot of shame.

6c: I am not afraid often, but when I am, it’s usually of something little like a spider or heat or heights.

6d: When I experience love, I often don’t know it until after it’s passed. I usually experience passion more towards my work than people.

6e: I really enjoy conflict when I initiate it, but not so much when others do.

7: Some themes in my life are wanting control, and feeling not good enough.

8b: I want to be a screenwriter because I am good at writing, especially creatively, and I love seeing my work become a real and physical thing. Also, it would allow me to work alone which I prefer because it gives me more control over the finished product.

9: I am horrible at interacting with new people and usually focus on everything I’m doing wrong socially.

10: most people are morally grey at best. Society is screwed, especially the rich. We need to be more accepting of people and aware of our problems.

11: I enjoy writing, drawing, and pottery.

12: you seem to have skipped question 12.

13: I enjoy physical touch and cuddling when with friends. I like having conversations with them. It’s usually about equal in the realm of who initiates the interaction. There’s usually at least 2 people, but I prefer it when there’s just one.

14: I think they are equally important, but words can convey more things more easily and effectively.

15: I would choose E, to never feel passion, because I often have a very hard time identifying my emotions and probably wouldn’t miss it much.

16: I don’t want to be bland, unauthentically nice, or unjust. I also don’t want to be submissive.

17: Yes, I do tend to merge with my interests. I don’t like that, but it does happen. Sometimes if there’s a character I really like, I subconsciously become more like them. The same thing happens with real people- I end up having different mannerisms around different friends.

18: I am very inwardly organized- I have mental plans for everything and don’t like surprises. However, I am not outwardly organized and do not like to be. I don’t have physical things like calendars and lists to plan with and most of my spaces are messy. I prefer it that way.

19: I view comfort as familiarity. Because of that I create mental comfort in my life through routines. Physically, I create comfort in my spaces with lots of soft and cozy things. Also, I have specific comfort movies, comfort foods, and sometimes even comfort people that I know I can rely on.