• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

SERIOUSLY NEED HELP WITH MY TYPE

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Oh wait.
[MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION], please advise?

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
(( Wow, the triple summoning ritual actually worked! ))

About what?
About my alignment.

Some sort of E_F. Obviously.

And you are the first person I can recall who immediately acknowledge my inner Feeler. He is vindicated at last.
Not in the emotional way, but in the valued one.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
(( Wow, the triple summoning ritual actually worked! ))
Be careful what you summon, lest it get out of control. (The Ceremonial Magic corollary to "be careful what you ask for, you just might get it".)

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
why am I tagged on here? I dont enjoy these types of threads,.

I think you're an Elemental character.

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I suppose the real question is; how do you act on Goat Simulator? Going by vibe alone, I would guess setting people on fire is your forte.

For realsies though ENTP 7w6 so/sx/sp. Neutral Neutral you give off a “if the world were to burn, it would be interesting to watch.” vibe. Tritype probably 792/3

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
you seem chaotic neutral or even good unless you are a xann follower, than i can't trust you. or how you appear.

Passacaglia

I've taken several tests and have gotten everything from Neutral Good to Chaotic Evil. I've been getting really stressed out of it over this to the point that it's affecting my sleep.
  1. D&D alignments are Disney-like archetypes, and aren't meant to be applied to real people. Seriously, read the descriptions of Good vs. Evil and especially Law vs. Chaos. Based on the descriptions, I'm both Lawful and Chaotic. Because I'm a real person.
  2. Dungeons & Dragons gamers have been arguing over the meaning and interpretation of alignment since the game was first published began in 1974. In fact there are entire planes of existence within the game that can't decide which alignment they are. (Lawful-Neutral Good, Chaotic Neutral-Evil, etc..)
  3. If you're losing sleep over this...maybe see a professional? Seriously, nobody should be losing sleep over a type system invented to apply to fictional game characters.

Passacaglia

I have a confession.

I mainly created this thread to show off the cool goat alignment chart I made for giggles. I tried to match them up well but the neutrals were really hard to translate into Goat. I'm overall happy with the result.
...Would have saved me some time if I had read this first. Kudos on the goat chart! I'm sending it to a goat-obsessed friend!

Starry

Hard makes a good point about Chaotic but why Good? ((I am looking forward to the ENTP analysis. I think [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] started a bandwagon I'm not AT ALL prepared to handle. ))

Apparently triple mentioning and having read this post last night and having responded in this thread twice already isn't enough for me Sinclair. And I want you to know that I'm not embarrassed about this.

I couldn't have possibly started the ENTP 7 bandwagon. I wish I could take credit for something like this...

...but I'm pretty sure you just being you started that bandwagon. I have no technical explanation to provide because I never got beyond easy recognition.

I'll call on your brothers...
[MENTION=10550]Dr Mobius[/MENTION] [MENTION=5643]EcK[/MENTION] [MENTION=22067]riva[/MENTION]

Starry

I suppose the real question is; how do you act on Goat Simulator? Going by vibe alone, I would guess setting people on fire is your forte.

For realsies though ENTP 7w6 so/sx/sp. Neutral Neutral you give off a “if the world were to burn, it would be interesting to watch.” vibe. Tritype probably 792/3

And...Dr. Mobius is already here.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ooo rock star starry mentioned me. *feels honoured*

What type of rock do you like starry and what rock vibe do you wish to have? I am tempted to call your vibe punk rock but categorizing you as punk migt make you feel too fake or cliche (though you are not a e4).

Sorry cant help type the op. Though i have noticed him/her around many times i havent gotten a specific vibe from him/her to atleast have a general idea about his/her personality.

Also i have no idea what my dungeons and dragons personality type since i've never done the test and today was the first time i got to know about its existence.

Good luck op.

Starry

Ooo rock star starry mentioned me. *feels honoured*

What type of rock do you like starry and what rock vibe do you wish to have? I am tempted to call your vibe punk rock but categorizing you as punk migt make you feel too fake or cliche (though you are not a e4).

Sorry cant help type the op. Though i have noticed him/her around many times i havent gotten a specific vibe from him/her to atleast have a general idea about his/her personality.

Also i have no idea what my dungeons and dragons personality type since i've never done the test and today was the first time i got to know about its existence.

Good luck op.

Your D&D character type? omg riva... You are the most "Dragonborn Half-Elf" that there ever was. I can't even believe... No. There are no other possibilities.

Just you posting in this thread has done good.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Be careful what you summon, lest it get out of control. (The Ceremonial Magic corollary to "be careful what you ask for, you just might get it".)

( ._.) my alignment question though. It's fine. You don't have to answer it. I'm just happy to share my goats with everyone. And uncover more secrets of the Dark Arts. The ones [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] won't share with me.

why am I tagged on here? I dont enjoy these types of threads,.

I think you're an Elemental character.
MY GOATS, DO YOU LIKE THEM?
Circle one: YES/YES/OMG, SINCLAIR, YOUR GOATS ARE AWESOME!

...Would have saved me some time if I had read this first. Kudos on the goat chart! I'm sending it to a goat-obsessed friend!
Thank you. Your friend sounds like the kinda friend I would friend too.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
And uncover more secrets of the Dark Arts. The ones [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] won't share with me.

Don't worry, my dark powers are currently under maintenance. It's all good.

Kas

Fabula rasa
Sinclair, I don't know anything about D&D alignment but I would say the goat in the middle of the right side may be the answer.