• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Second-guessing My Type

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hello all. I'm second guessing my ENFJ type -- possibly ESFJ, or Introvert? I have a terrible time with second guessing myself, but I just don't know. I'm in a new environment at work, it's much louder and busier than I'm used to. And I like it, but I just feel like this odd one out. I'm trying to be louder, but it's hard. I have that inside of me but it's hard to get it out.

1. if you could have one mythical creature as a pet, what would it be?
I would have the Liger, from Napolean Dynamite. Because it sounds cool and fun, that's why. Gosh!
2. What do you want to be when you grow up? (yes, written by a 26 year old )
I hope to one day be living my dreams, doing creative things. Right now I'm just making money to live, not doing what I love. I have a lot of ideas, and I'd love to get them out there.
3. If you were a fruit or vegetable, what fruit or vegetable would you be?
If I were a fruit, I would be a green apple. If I were a vegetable, I'd be a carrot. I'm biased because I like both of these things...
4. What is your favorite beverage?
I enjoy water, or rose. Beer is gross, it's like... gross apple juice to me. It just has this after taste. Even though apple juice sometimes make me feel sick regularly too? It's weird.
5. You're having a cookout... what do you make?
Sausages. I love Sausages. I'd honestly do like, pizza, burgers, fries and the like. Wraps. Finger foods. That's what you have at a cookout!
6. What's the most recent cool thing you've learned?
It's not really cool as it is morbid? Two things, actually. In the movie Hereditary, the scene where an actor hits their nose; they really did that. And also, Judy Garland cut her neck once and the press reported it as a suicide attempt. But really it was only a nick. I could be misremembering, it was either her neck or her wrists.
7. What portrayal of the future do you like the best?
The ones in the movies, because our reality is terrible and death scares me.
8. You're on death row... what's your last meal?
Fast food, because it's so comforting, honestly. And wouldn't you want some sort of comfort before you die?

1. How do you respond to clingy people?
I try to avoid them. I've been around them a few times before, and honest to god they are exhausting. Almost as annoying as people who project their feelings on to me.
2. If you could change the ocean to any color, what would that color be?
Pink. I just like the idea of a pink ocean, it sounds very pretty to me.
3. Would you consider living in the nude for a period of time (a month)?
To be literal, probably during my time of the month, as disgusting as that would be, considering. In a more non-literal sense, I would say the summer time, because it's hot a lot of the time. Ignore the mosquito factor.
4. When you are romantically interested in an individual, how do you generally act (shy, outgoing, annoying, etc.)?
I try to talk to them and get to know them, I try to figure out if we have the same interests or not.
5. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? If so, how was the experience?
No.
6. If you could frame the jockstrap of any sports figure and hang it in your den, whose would you choose?
Why would I do that? I don't want someone else's dirty underwear.
7. If you had to disguise yourself physically, how would you do it?
Hair dye, make up, and plastic surgery if I could afford it.
8. Name a city that best represents your personality.
Hmmmm. Pass. I don't know.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It is pretty much law that you can never satisfy Fe dom with their own type

*bangs hammer*

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Maybe this is my Fe at work then. Hm. Never thought of that.

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well , ENFJ are not always comfortable with a certain enviroment or people wich means that they shift to being introvert-like people . I personally never could tell whether I was introverted or extroverted becouse I felt introverted but still needed people in my life ..since ENFJ are the most introverted out of extroverts .
The real question here for N/S components : how are your people skills ? That's the jackpot for ENFJs.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
That was an entertaining read. I'm guessing that you are an N type. Probably ENFJ as you thought.

Although they say Si types like ESFJ reference things a lot like you have. ESFJs have tertiary Ne too which could explain the wandering across topics and side thoughts. Unless this is also common for Fe Ni? Maybe someone who is more familiar with Fe and Ni can give some insight on this.