• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Random Politics Thread

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
What's Worse Than Foreign Election Interference? QAnon | WIRED

The story of 8kun and other QAnon-boosting websites—kept afloat by companies linked to America, China, Russia, and elsewhere—gives a sense of how complicated modern-day election interference is. Of course, if a state actor were to some extent behind QAnon’s peculiar boost this past year, it would be hard to prove until long after the fact. It took years to uncover the massive extent of Russia’s 2016 meddling. According to Facebook, in 2016 Russia used thousands of ads and fake accounts that reached as many as 126 million Americans—more than half the amount of eligible voters in the US.

All the right wingers screaming that social media has it in for conservatives, where you at?

*crickets*

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ben Shapiro is a satirist, right? So this video is to be taken as satire rather than taken seriously, right?

He is sarcastic when he states his opinions, but he does quote websites and state facts. (For example, Trump did move the embassy to Jerusalem. He did make many peace deals in the middle east. These are facts.) You can look up everything he says happened in his videos, and draw your own conclusions about whether or not you like it. In my own personal experience, his video is more along the lines of what I have seen myself go down and are factually correct.

If you disagree, what specific things do you disagree with that Trump actually did policy wise?

Also, Ben Shapiro hated Trump in the beginning.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Expert in a Dying Field
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If you disagree, what specific things do you disagree with that Trump actually did policy wise?

NO5PVEGOU5GNFKEZHARV454YNU.jpg

I think a thousand words is underestimating things.

Jaguar

N.Y. Attorney General Letitia James developing 'long' list of Trump actions for Biden to undo

I'll bet.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Expert in a Dying Field
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Who makes an hour long video about how someone doesn't have a serious personality or not? No one who watches him thinks he is serious. Shapiro is a sarcastic, and humorous INTJ. That doesn't change the validity of the information amd data he presents along with his opinion.

Ben Shapiro is a Nazi.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Expert in a Dying Field
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Are you serious or not? I can't tell. I might need a quick rundown video.

People have said it to me lots of times, on the right, and sometimes the left. Why can't he be one?

I guess it's because it's only my opinions about a country I've never visited that people care about.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
People have said it to me lots of times, on the right, and sometimes the left. Why can't he be one?

I guess it's because it's only my opinions about a country I've never visited that people care about.

He is Jewish, and even wears a yarmulke in every one of his videos.

I guess this is what happens when the Left calls everyone they disagree with a Nazi.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
One of the top Aryan Brotherhood guys was a Jew. Still a nazi though. Doesn’t make his message or intent any less evil

Jaguar

This guy belongs in prison. I wonder who the lucky lawyers are who will get him on his way.

Lark

One of the top Aryan Brotherhood guys was a Jew. Still a nazi though. Doesn’t make his message or intent any less evil

Watching the TV series Hunters on Amazon was really weird because while it covered a lot of the stories about the rat lines after the Second World War and colonies in Latin America, Apartheid Africa, elsewhere, it also included a load of stuff that I wondered whether it was just total fiction (like the human chess game) or if there was some truth to it, like they show a plot in which obesity and other illnesses where engineered to kill off large portions of the population which also happened to be on the Nazi kill list.

Most significant of all was that some senior Nazis, who where still Nazis, none of the whole I was part of the plot by elites to bring down Hitler etc. but totally unreconstructed conspiracy nut killer types, had hidden among Jewish refugees and pretended, successfully, to have been victims of the holocaust. One of the Hunters, is exposed as being one of these types too.

The movie The Believer, which is a pretty great movie, also focuses upon that topic of Jewish people who are Nazis or have a Nazi phase, its weird but I really appreciated it. I've seen things like that happen here, some of the people who have been unable to give up violence, adopt A LOT of the trappings of the opposite community, you dont oppose oppression by doing a good impression of an oppressor in waiting. Defeating oppression is not a "taking turns" deal but a lot of people end up like that.