• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Random Politics Thread

Jaguar

Eh, might be a helpful graph.

Eketm7-UUAE2_B_

News PUNCH is still my favorite neanderthal right "source". lol on NY Post.

I must be blind. I can't find WAPO.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh, Jeffrey Toobin...I'm surprised a story like this hasn't come out earlier in the age of Zoom.

Jaguar

“Mr. President, you’re right about one thing: the American people are tired. They’re tired of your lies about this virus.”

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Expert in a Dying Field
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Bruh. It was a dream. I also saved someone's life by noticing red circles on a car that marked where a shooter would aim soon. I hate McDonalds and don't go there. I eat dark chocolate or cacao (not to be mistaken with cocoa, it is "ka-kow" and has more nutrition) most of the time. People were working without being paid. I looked good in a mini skirt. It really wasn't meant to be realistic.

My point was that I actually felt it was kind of realistic, despite being a dream.

I also had a dream that Trump lost re-election and aged 20 years in a week. He looked like a mummy.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
My point was that I actually felt it was kind of realistic, despite being a dream.

I also had a dream that Trump lost re-election and aged 20 years in a week. He looked like a mummy.
Okay.

I don't see it, but I haven't been able to dive into politics without losing my mind (becoming bitter, cynical, and angry) so I'm not the most educated about it.

Lol @ the Trump mummy thing

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Expert in a Dying Field
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ekt6aXzUcAAr2T9

And the first word that comes to your mind when you see that image is?

He's too jowly to have reached a mummy phase. That double chin isn't dessicated enough.

He looks more like a Guild Navigator from David Lynch's Dune ATM.

tsgn_makeup1.jpg

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
double or nothing these are the same kind of "judges" who like "making examples" of other people...which is pretty disgusting imo for a judge anyway. theyre not on the bench to make examples but rather to be examples...jerk offs. :dry:

Juror 1: After all that, I can't believe he got off!
Juror 2: The defendant?
Juror 1: No! The judge!

:encore:

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
People are trying their hardest to dehumanize AOC for streaming video games but lololololol I'm just having fun

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
People are trying their hardest to dehumanize AOC for streaming video games but lololololol I'm just having fun

AOC IS THE BEST HOLY SHIT THIS STREAM IS SO GOOD