• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Random Politics Thread

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I hope you're right. I know the whole situation is beyond frustrating. But people being too burnt out to vote are exactly what the criminal in chief is hoping for...:shrug:

I know, my thoughts are also in the line with "This is evidently the wrong weekend to stop drinking". I mean he seems unhappy for some time so I can see the source of that post. However even if he is from fairly safe state he probably shouldn't skip the show this time. After all half of Biden voters are actually just anti-trump voters (due to obvious reasons).

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I'm not sure it is really what the "criminal in chief" wants. Because of media sensationalization in general there's a section of conservative voters who have also stated a fear of voting due to either violence or coronavirus.

Not really, because low turnout will evidently help him, since his base is in general much more enthusiastic about the whole thing. Right basically by definition believes in "doing your duty" and voting is no different. True, some if his people can also stay home but if more blue voters stay electorally inactive that helps him since many states are still fairly close. Here political system and situation are different but due to people staying home due to the pandemic polls have missed for something like 15 points country wide. What means that we ended with right wing landslide that no one was predicting (while the turnout was literally record low). Therefore in the end American 2020 comes down to turn out and will average apolitical Joe vote in the end.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

while I don't agree with every points made I have always questioned these ideology that they push for "black only" safe spaces becasue that's exactly what I correlated it to...a backward way to bring back segregation... while somehow making it sound better with buzzwords...

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

while I don't agree with every points made I have always questioned these ideology that they push for "black only" safe spaces becasue that's exactly what I correlated it to...a backward way to bring back segregation... while somehow making it sound better with buzzwords...

Maybe I take back some earlier statements and would agree with silencing certain white people....joking.

But really, these white dudes are so concerned with the welfare of black people that they've taken it upon themselves to be arbiters of the discussion and to dole out what they believe to be a solution. Maybe the problem here is literally a handful of white dudes not letting black people speak on this issue, just assuming what would be best for black people. The irony.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Maybe I take back some earlier statements and would agree with silencing certain white people....joking.

But really, these white dudes are so concerned with the welfare of black people that they've taken it upon themselves to be arbiters of the discussion and to dole out what they believe to be a solution. Maybe the problem here is literally a handful of white dudes not letting black people speak on this issue, just assuming what would be best for black people. The irony.

I find it ironic when I see an abundance of white people trying to decide what is in fact best for black people... as if...that's not...

racist.

Jaguar

I feel bad for that transgender kid. He's not good at sticking up for himself, or his positions, in the presence of bigots.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
More...

How Conspiracy Theories Are Shaping the 2020 Election | Time

EhlME8YX0AMuOua