• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Random political thought thread.

Jaguar

GOP lawmaker’s tweets denying Parkland massacre denounced by survivors

Why would Greene care about dead kids? You can't expect animals to have human emotions.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pro transpeople in woman's sports, hurts women.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That would definately be a far better alternative. Though some people would say there isnt enough transpeople to form a league.

I guess we need to create more trans people

Or maybe a serious alternative would be instead of separating leagues based on gender, we do it by class of body type, similar to how there are different weight classes in boxing

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Make it so

giphy.gif

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I guess we need to create more trans people

Or maybe a serious alternative would be instead of separating leagues based on gender, we do it by class of body type, similar to how there are different weight classes in boxing

That's how it was before, but trans people demand to be in the gender class of their choosing. Weight class and body type exists, so people are evenly matched. Not because they were a specific gender. Biological males are not the same as biological females, from muscle mass to bone density. Even the weakest males, can easily overpower females. They literally had to make woman's sports, so they could play too. Not because of their gender.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That's how it was before, but trans people demand to be in the gender class of their choosing. Weight class and body type exists, so people are evenly matched. Not because they were a specific gender. Biological males are not the same as biological females, from muscle mass to bone density. Even the weakest males, can easily overpower females. They literally had to make woman's sports, so they could play too. Not because of their gender.

Generally speaking

But there’s exceptions. Ronda Rousey could whoop my ass

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Generally speaking

But there’s exceptions. Ronda Rousey could whoop my ass

Let me rephrase that.... athletes. I get if you got a scrawny ass nerd who has never done physical activity in his life could easily get his teeth kicked by a women who practices martial arts. But a male and female athlete fist fight is gonna have really good odds on the man.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
The more you read things he's said, the more you become an apologist for his neighbor that attacked him. Rand Paul is a cancer.

Before I even had all the details, I 100% understood his neighbor kicking the shit out of him. I would understand any person, within 5 minutes of meeting that turd, kicking the shit out of him.