• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Random political thought thread.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Before I even had all the details, I 100% understood his neighbor kicking the shit out of him. I would understand any person, within 5 minutes of meeting that turd, kicking the shit out of him.

He needed to beat him more. Like to the point where he'd cringe and piss himself if he even thought about being an asshole ever again.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member

Gosh really, the Republicans are backing out of the stimulus...I'm shocked. Shocked I say. And agog. Shocked, and agog. :dry:

Jaguar

RAV7CMw.jpg

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like how Greene cries censorship, then tries to censor a news crew from covering her town hall. Yeah, that's funny. Stupid twit.

Jaguar

Joe signed 17 executive orders on day one and 17 is a Q number, so Joe is working with Q? Give me a break you lunatics.

Jaguar

Look you penny-pinching pussies, we're in a major crisis. Go big or go home.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Expert in a Dying Field
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When you became a Tea Party Republican.

Oh, because I think Edward Snowden is an admirable person, and not a traitor. Which has been my stance for years. You can find my posts around the time the story broke; it's obvious I had admiration for him and enjoyed annoying a few INTJs by claiming him as an INTP.en)

I voted for Mike Gravel in the Democratic primaries in 2008 (when you were probably still registered as a Republican). The guy who put the Pentagon Papers into the public record. My stance on the national security apparatus being too big and having too much power and authority is something I've been consistent on. I believed in it during the Dubya years when it was fashionable to care about and never got the memo that I was supposed to stop caring about it because Obama. Oops, my bad.

I admire people who do the right thing at great personal risk to themselves, with the knowledge that they'll be tarred and feathered for it (as Snowden has been). I actually don't see myself as having that kind of courage, but I am certainly grateful that some people do.

Jaguar

Oh, because I think Edward Snowden is an admirable person, and not a traitor. Which has been my stance for years. You can find my posts around the time the story broke; it's obvious I had admiration for him and enjoyed annoying a few INTJs by claiming him as an INTP.en)

I voted for Mike Gravel in the Democratic primaries in 2008 (when you were probably still registered as a Republican). The guy who put the Pentagon Papers into the public record. My stance on the national security apparatus being too big and having too much power and authority is something I've been consistent on. I believed in it during the Dubya years when it was fashionable to care about and never got the memo that I was supposed to stop caring about it because Obama. Oops, my bad.

I admire people who do the right thing at great personal risk to themselves, with the knowledge that they'll be tarred and feathered for it (as Snowden has been). I actually don't see myself as having that kind of courage, but I am certainly grateful that some people do.

LOL.

You are easily the worst interpreter of my posts in forum history. Do you know you can't even spot sarcasm or even humor? And it's not type related because Jonny gets me just fine and he's INTP. He's also a smart motherfucker, but I digress.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Expert in a Dying Field
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
LOL.

You are easily the worst interpreter of my posts in forum history. Do you know you can't even spot sarcasm or even humor? And it's not type related because Jonny gets me just fine and he's INTP. He's also a smart motherfucker, but I digress.

I just know a month or two ago you thought the 2000 was too much money and believed that I just thought we should do it because I want free money. Now you think that we should spend as much money as we can. My guess is that you changed your mind because the TV told to you. You truly have a dizzying intellect.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Expert in a Dying Field
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Honestly, if Obama had pardoned Snowden, I probably would love him. Given when I gained political consciousness, that kind of thing was probably the most important issue for me at that point. For anyone wondering why I would place such importance on it, I'll kindly point them to the last four years. I never bought that norms and traditions of freedom were sufficient to protect us, and now I have proof.

I don't want to say it was a disappointment, because I was always somewhat skeptical about him, but it was probably the most unfortunate thing about his presidency.

Jaguar

A man who was president of the Harvard Law Review, taught constitutional law in Chicago, is going to pardon someone who stole classified information upon becoming POTUS. You're high.