• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Projection: What is a projection? What are a few dangerous aspects of projection?

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
"Projections To make changes one must know self and his or her usage with projections. What is a projection? What are a few dangerous aspects of projection?"

“Do you wish to know an inkling of the core "you?" Then answer the question, filling in a blank space. "People are..." Say the first thing that comes into your mind. Based on your answer it defines yourself. People reveal their inner self all the time. We project reality and the speech we use reflects our inner self. We happen project realities on to the big screen called life so by answering the question a person ends up defining themselves. Do it first on yourself and try it on loved one's. A person gets the glimmer of another person's soul.”

'Our words are a mirror to our souls'

"Our words are a direct reflection of the heart. If laced with pejoratives it is a reflection of unfinished busy to become a fully actualized being. Awakened ones look at both sides of an argument. They find something positive in the others stance. Then they share their belief without belittling the other. Those who say they're are 'real' and 'strong' while belittling their fellows are blind. A veil of ignorance. They are clueless for they defame them self and show ignorant bias, prejudice and stereotypes all halting growth."

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Rewrite and Reedit:

'The Power and Magic of Understanding Others Through the Power of Projection'

"Do you wish to know an inkling of the core "you?" Then answer the question, filling in a blank space. "People are..." Say the first thing that comes into your mind. Based on your answer it defines yourself, for you will project a piece of your self. People reveal their inner self all the time. We happen to project realities on to the big screen called life The speech we use reflects our inner self. We happen to project realities on to the big screen called life so by answering the question you end up defining yourself.

Do it first on yourself and then try it on loved one. A person gets the glimmer of another person's soul. Our words are a mirror to our souls. Our words are a direct reflection of the heart. If laced with a negative adjective it is a reflection of unfinished and unresolved issues of an unhealed heart. If I say toward another person, "You’re such an idiot." It really is disgraceful reflection of myself. If I say to you, "I admire your intelligence." It is the intelligence within me recognizing a kindred soul in a mirror." LightSun

'We do not see things as they are. We see them as we are." Talmud

"Why is everyone here so happy except me?" "Because they have learned to see goodness and beauty everywhere," said the Master. "Why don't I see goodness and beauty everywhere?" "Because you cannot see outside of you what you fail to see inside." - Anthony De

“Everything you see and perceive is a reflection of yourself” Siddhartha Gautama Buddha 500 B.C.