• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pokémon Type Quiz

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I didn't find this anywhere else in the site, so... What's your Pokémon type? :)

http://www.dragonflycave.com/typequiz.aspx

I like that quiz because every answer combo gives you a different type. 2 x 3 x 3 = 18 types (including the "???" type assigned to the Curse move in the games).

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
your type is:
DRAGON!!!

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
Your type is Dark

Dark-types are intuitive, adaptive opportunists who think outside the box. They tend to be cynical in thinking and have a dark sense of humour.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
My result:

By altering one of my answers (I wasn't 100% sure of it), I also got:

plastic

MBTI Type
????
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Ground-types are cool, diplomatic and versatile in skills when they need to be, but they're usually rather quiet and keep to themselves if they can, preferring to be on their own.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your type is...

typequizghost.gif

Ghost-types are creative and impulsive with a sharp wit, a dark, cynical sense of humour and a love for all things unconventional and unusual.

120px-429Mismagius.png

Burger King

Psychic-types are serious, intelligent and rationalistic, invariably calm and cynical. They're loners who don't like to fight but will do so fiercely if they need to.

I like this quiz, it was like 3 questions, lol. For the psychic ones, me likes this one in particular:

180px-196Espeon.png

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
typequizfire.gif

Fire-types are versatile, adventurous and outgoing. They're courageous and always ready to keep their cool in the face of unknown experiences.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Givne that I tend to use both instinct and logic when making desicions, I'll post both results of that specific answer change, with the instinct option being my primary option.

typequizwater.gif

Water-types are fairly quiet and passive and don't like to draw a lot of attention to themselves, but deep down they have a sharp creative intellect and intuition.

And when I select logic:

typequizgrass.gif

Grass-types are calm, rational, shy and down-to-earth. They're smart and creative, but modest and withdrawn, not liking to show off their abilities.

So I would consider myself a water/grass hybrid:

Lotad
270Lotad.png

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
typequizdark.gif

Dark-types are intuitive, adaptive opportunists who think outside the box. They tend to be cynical in thinking and have a dark sense of humour.

Nice. Not only does the description fit, but back when I played Pokemon, my entire team consisted of dark types.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your type is...

typequizpoison.gif

Poison-types let few things surprise them or bother them. They're kind of cynical and pessimistic, but in a level-headed way, taking everything with an even sort of preparedness.

Wow, didn't think poison would suit me as well as it does, but thinking about it I actually really like the Poison types. Figured it'd give me Dark or Ghost.

When I change an answer I get...

Your type is...

typequizground.gif

Ground-types are cool, diplomatic and versatile in skills when they need to be, but they're usually rather quiet and keep to themselves if they can, preferring to be on their own.

So...

210px-034Nidoking.png

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
...Suddenly my "Normal" result seems a lot less cool. :/

I kid, I kid. ;-)

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Electric - Ice

Frost%20Rotom.png

I am a refrigerator. :rofl1:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
...Suddenly my "Normal" result seems a lot less cool. :/

I kid, I kid. ;-)

I actually think Water suits you better... I could see you rolling with one of these if they actually existed-

184.png