• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Kiersey Jung Personality Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How do you know what the temperament scores are?

It stores the results in a database each time someone takes it so I can see how the test is working. That's how I'm analyzing the results and finding the logic errors and whatnot.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It stores the results in a database each time someone takes it so I can see how the test is working. That's how I'm analyzing the results and finding the logic errors and whatnot.

If you don't mind, can you tell me what was my score?

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

How is the temperament scored?

Also, I think you edited my post instead of replying to it.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Haha. Whoops.

I can't really tell for sure but there aren't many ENTJ results. Maybe this one

NF=0,NT=4,SP=-1,SJ=-3
Te=4,Ti=0,Fe=-8,Fi=4,Ne=-1,Ni=1,Se=4,Si=-4

ESFP makes sense cognitive function wise but the temperament is throwing things off. Also, there is a three way tie between Te, Fi and Se which doesn't help.

You get +1 for every most score and -1 for every least.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Haha. Whoops.

I can't really tell for sure but there aren't many ENTJ results. Maybe this one

NF=0,NT=4,SP=-1,SJ=-3
Te=4,Ti=0,Fe=-8,Fi=4,Ne=-1,Ni=1,Se=4,Si=-4

ESFP makes sense cognitive function wise but the temperament is throwing things off. Also, there is a three way tie between Te, Fi and Se which doesn't help.

You get +1 for every most score and -1 for every least.

Gone

Result
Your personality type most closely matches that of
Artisan
Based on the answers you have provided to the questions, we are very confident that your four letter type is
ISTP
Introverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving
The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be
Ne = Ti > Si > Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Fi

Um.... nope :D
I usually test as INTP. Not sure of that, but quite sure I am not an ISTP. My Se value came out accurately low.

Tater

Edit: Oh I get it. It's the answer to the first few questions. You're analytical, competent, independent and calm. You're not picking the SP descriptors because your a dominant introverted thinker. Have to think about that.

i challenge you to make this work.

to increase the accuracy, i would make the test prioritize function stacking over temperament traits.

unfortunately, the issue with that approach is that you wind up with superfluous elements. at that point, why not just have two separate tests?

so, you may have to map entire function orders to temperament traits so questions and results always converge with each other.

i'd probably make questions that are unique for each type and give them points for function usage. for instance a question like 'i like to take calculated risks' (an stp trait) would also yield points for ti and se if the test-taker said it applied to them.

i'm interested to see what you can produce with this. :)

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i challenge you to make this work.

to increase the accuracy, i would make the test prioritize function stacking over temperament traits.

unfortunately, the issue with that approach is that you wind up with superfluous elements. at that point, why not just have two separate tests?

so, you may have to map entire function orders to temperament traits so questions and results always converge with each other.

i'd probably make questions that are unique for each type and give them points for function usage. for instance a question like 'i like to take calculated risks' (an stp trait) would also yield points for ti and se if the test-taker said it applied to them.

i'm interested to see what you can produce with this. :)
My theory is that using two systems can increase the accuracy because it increases the number of data points. There are many ways to do this though as you suggest. Choosing something other than one simple way like function order or dichotomies does end up leading to some more complex logic though which is why there are a few logic mistakes in this current test (in process of being addressed). Also since I can see what questions are working and what ones aren't I can and am tuning those over time as well.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I liked the format of questions.

Based on the answers you have provided to the questions, we are very confident that your four letter type is
ISFP
Fi > Se > Fe = Ni > Si > Ne = Ti > Te

I think this is fairly accurate, however if I were to self assess I think my Te is higher than both Ne and Ti.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Result
Artisan
ISFP
Introverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving
Ne = Fi > Ni > Ti > Fe > Te > Si = Se
Share your personality types with your social media
Share on Tumblr
Take the Test

Kas

Fabula rasa
Yesterday I took test, but forgot to post my result (and now I got inconclusive) so I'll write what I remember.

It was temper NF

ENFP

Ne=Fi> Ni> Se> Ti>Fe=Te> Si (I think)

That may be good that you need to pick most or least accurate instead to just mark accurate, not accurate. It's different question "which more, which less"
I usually get results xNFP, INFJ or INTP so it's in the range and due to functions it's close enough.

I don't really see much difference between two answers in 26:
I focus on possibilities for action
I consider possibilities that I may or may not act on

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Result
Rational
ENTP
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
Ne > Ti > Te = Ni > Fi > Se > Fe > Si

---
Comments : i dont have fi - it s all "logic-based-ethics" i dont feel one way or another about them.

I do have fe though im not into tree hugging. Its certainly wirhin my 4 top preferences

I ve developped something akin to Te working with NTJs alot. Not sure where to fit it though

As to my mbti its been utterly stable in the past 10 years (since i got
To know mbti) i always test as entp.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
INFP

Fi > Ni = Ne = Fe > Ti > Si > Se > Te

:shock:

Something went wrong there.

I'm waiting for you to start writing sonettes and tell everyone how noone is authentic enough

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
[MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION]

Rational
ENTP

Ne > Ni = Ti > Si = Te > Fi = Fe > Se

This is similar to my last results on Nardi's test.

Jooiiinnnnn usssss

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Alright, so feedback. This is without knowing what underlies the test, and I also haven't read through other folks' results.

[MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION]: What are the circumstances that lead to results being inconclusive? Ties? If so -- is there anything that you can give the user, such as what tied and what didn't? A result might be "inconclusive" in terms of finding one specific type, but is there anything that it can spit out, such as temperament?

edit: I took it a second time and got inconclusive again.

And then I took the test a third time -- as if I were the INFPest INFP in the world, and it worked --

Fi > Ne > Fe > Se = Ni > Ti > Si > Te​

-- so at least it's not just some screwup with e.g. cookies on my machine.
Freak.
Get! Get I tell you:laugh:

[MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION]
We could make this more fun by saying
"You are divergent, you are meant to lead a soapy teenagers' rebellion and discover a terrible truth that shall shake the foundations of your society":coffee:

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
F
We could make this more fun by saying
"You are divergent, you are meant to lead an soapy teenagers' rebellion and discover a terrible truth that shall shake the foundations of your society":coffee:

:laugh: Good idea :)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The following is a link to a new personality test I’ve been developing. The logic is still undergoing some final testing. To support that testing, I’m asking your help by taking the test and providing any feedback you might have. You may have seen bits and pieces of this in some of the threads I’ve been participating in recently.

Based on the results of this testing over the next five days and subsequent tweaks to the logic, I’ll be publishing the test more broadly. Thank you in advance for your help!

Typologycentral Kiersey and Jung Test

Forced choice...

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There are five different logic paths that attempt to leverage temperament first and then cognitive function order with decreasing levels of reliance on the temperament questions if things are not leading to a clear result. You end up as inconclusive if you fall into the pure cognitive function order logic and based on the ordering of the preferences, the result doesn't match any type. An example of that is as follows. Result shows NT (Rational) but cognitive function order preference is Ni = Ti = Ne > Te > Se > Fi > Si > Fe. It's a pretty nuanced case. There's no way to figure out the type in that case. They could be an INTP, INTJ, or ENTP

Could your test at least share that rather than nothing at all..?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Could your test at least share that rather than nothing at all..?
The issue is adding the permutations of the logic to provide that. We certainly could but I haven't thought about how. It's a good ideal for an enhancement.
It's written in PGP. Maybe you can help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.