• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Socionics type SLE-Ti?

I updated my questionnaire. These are my updated answers after originally answering most of these questions almost a year ago.

1) Context:
a) What is your age range and general location (Country so that cultural values can be taken into account)? Do you have any impairments that may affect the way that you answer this questionnaire? Any religious or political beliefs (or anything else along those lines) that also might have an effect?

25 yr. old female. United States. Not religious but wouldn't call myself an atheist either. Right leaning libertarian.

b) Which types are you currently considering? Why are you considering them and why haven’t you decided on one?

Any & all Exxx types.

2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?

Adventure/experience as many things as I can, leave a positive impact on others, set & achieve personal & professional goals, bettering myself, being independent, & manifesting my desire to be higher up in a workplace & achieve better financial success into reality.

3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?

Greed is the 7 deadly sin I relate to the most, I would say. I like expensive food, clothes, cars, etc. and dream about working my way up a company and/or being a successful entrepreneur. I like name brand clothes, & I like to wear matching outfits (shirt, pants, shoes, etc. all the same brand & color). I'm a workaholic. I rarely take time off of work, and will happily work 60+ hours a week if it means making and saving more money for myself.

I relate the least to envy. No matter how amazing other people's lives seem, everyone deals with life problems. I wouldn't want to trade my life for anybody else's. I see things I like in others or things they've acquired as something to strive for. I'm never mad for someone else's success. I'm more confident than that, & I don't have jealousy for others (or I quickly reason it out of my mind).

4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:
a) The type of people you are drawn to

Friend wise I'm drawn to funny laid back people that don't easily get upset or uptight. Relationship wise I want someone who matches my energy & is a lot like myself. I want an activity/adventure buddy who I can also have deep talks with & understands & relates to the darker things I've been through.

b) The type of people who are drawn to you

It varies, I suppose. People who get my sarcastic sense of humor are always a plus.

c) The type of people you are repulsed by

Self righteous people. People that take every little thing or joke personally. People that say they're "open minded" but dismiss anyone's thoughts/ideas/opinions that don't align with their own & don't care to reasses things based on new information. Selfish people. People that easily make value judgements about people, & likely in debates resort to calling you names like "heartless" instead of giving rational evidence/thoughts to debunk your stance. People that are easily offended or use that word a lot. People that can't see a grey area in thinking, everything's "good" or "bad". People that drown on & on about "morals" or being a "morally good person". Overly judgy people. The type of people that say "I would never do something like that". Hypocrites.

5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.

Letting people related stress roll off your back. Having lots of things to get done rarely stresses me & sometimes I even reveal in it & reveal at work related deadlines, but people drama always throws me for a loop. I have a hard time just walking away, saying nothing back, & forgetting about it.

6) Describe your relationship with the following:
a) Anger

Definitely have had some anger issues. Had turbulent personal relationships that would cause me to throw cell phones against the wall & break them. Things like that.

b) Shame

I try not to dwell on personal decisions I can't change anymore, but honestly it's a work in progress. Beating myself up over things comes & goes. I do feel shame when I feel some information has hurt my reputation or the way people view me, if they had a high opinion of me. In that case, I've just wanted to disappear in thin air, because I feel like I had been working hard to come off a certain way for nothing.

c) Fear

I try not to fear. I don't easily think of ways things could go wrong. Maybe once or twice a year, I get a bad vision of the future & catastrophize how the rest of my life will be.

d) Love/passion

Never been in love. I have love for people I know & for humanity as a whole. It'd be nice to have someone to be in love with that I want but don't actually need to depend on them but choose to have them in my life.

Passion sounds like lust to me, which I think all romantic relationships need a decent ounce of.

e) Conflict

I've gotten fired for arguments with people before. I give people the same energy back as they give me. I don't stand for bullying or intimidation. If you get in my face & yell, I'll let you know you picked the wrong person. I need to get better at walking away but walking away feels like letting them win to me. Conflict with friends or family I let go right away & don't hold grudges. We could argue & grab dinner an hour later like nothing happened.

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)?

Not being so reactionary without thinking of consequences. I don't easily learn from past situations.

8) Answer only one of the following:
a) [College aged and above] What is your area of work/study? Why did you choose this and would you change it? If so, what would be your ideal?

In college I took psychology, early childhood education, & communication classes. I couldn't decide what I wanted to major in and didn't finish my degree though. If I do ever go back to school, I'm going to take online classes for an associate's degree in business management & marketing. After that, I hope to get my bachelor's in communication studies & business. Honestly I'm in so much debt I don't see that happening & wish I didn't go to college.

Most recent job has been working in a warehouse on the ship dock. I'm one of the people who trained the new hires, too.

b)[Under college aged] What do you plan on studying/working as in the future? How did you go about deciding this? If this is not your ideal area of pursuit, what would be?

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?

Their general attitude & the vibe I get from them. I read people easily. Body language, tone of voice, temperament, & expressions.

10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?

I feel like humanity is more bad/neutral than good. I think selfishness is the biggest problem the human race faces.

11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?

I have a lot of hobbies. Sports, physical activities, decorating, cooking, baking, reading about a ton of random things- astrology, different religions, psychology stuff, etc. I like politics (I'm a libertarian). I like the arts like going to see plays. Playing guitar. Playing basketball. Playing pool. Going to the gym. Hiking. Searching forums on a multitude of subjects. Watching YouTube videos, someone like Lilly Singh if I want something funny or if I want something more serious/political someone like Ben Shapiro or Dave Rubin.

13) How do you usually “hang out” with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.

What I like to do with friends depends on that friend(s). I'm usually down for any activity/social event, but I'm also cool with ordering a pizza & binge watching shows/movies & just talking one on one with someone or just going for a long walk/drive.

Using my ENFP friend as an example. We would go hiking often, went to a karaoke bar & went back & forth picking shot drinks & sang together, went to a yoga class together, got palm readings at a psychic, go to restaurants & try new foods together, parties with people from work, been to an escape room, & went to see a Disney movie at the movie theater.

14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?

I'm compelled to say actions, but obviously interesting conversations are important too. I think they have to go together.

15) Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….
a) To never be able to experience the sensation of taste
b) To be immortal
c) To lose your memories
d) To be poor for the rest of your life
e) Or to never experience passion
Elaborate on why!

If I was cursed by a witch I would like to lose my memories. I find that dwelling on past events holds people back from the present/future a lot.

16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.

A disappointment to myself. A failure. Unhappy. Static & constantly in the same place.

17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?

I can be an all or nothing person. Obsession with people is unhealthy though & it places a person on a pedestal, so it's illogical to do & will lead to problems or at very least disappoint.

I think I can "merge" with other people. I find myself liking music, shows, etc. that people do around me. I'll get into new fashion styles because of people I'm around. Also, I'll start picking up people's phrases & the way they talk.

18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?

I'm organized with my items usually. (Not OCD organized). However, I never use a planner or plan out my days off or anything like that. I don't mind a messy space at all, though.

I'm impulsive. I want to get better at future planning though. I admire it greatly in others. I would actually like to maintain a balance of both.

19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?

Comfort to me is being able to be completely relaxed with someone. Someone you don't have to hide the more negative aspects of yourself around.

Comfort can be hindering if people get too comfortable in situations that hold them back from something better.

1-what makes you angry?

People irritating me, people being unnecessarily rude or smart to me, jealousy, people taking themselves or comments/jokes too seriously, people acting like I don't know how to do something that I'm good at, & people acting like they're better than anyone else.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?

As someone who likes to psychoanalyze people, I love how complex yet simple people are. I like how different each person's lives and journey's can be, and learning all about them. I like how people can band together for causes. I like how funny people can be & laughing with them.

I dislike a lot of people's general attitudes. I dislike when people are overly serious & have no sense of humor. I dislike when people can't laugh at themselves. I dislike how quickly people can go from being friendly to being mean/angry/ignore you without explaining why or for the littlest things. I dislike how selfish people can be.

3-do you like animals? why?

Yes. They're fun to observe & interact with.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?

I like how I can say any & everything to them & the fun times we have together. I like when they find new activities etc. for us to do.

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?

I like a lot about myself. I think I'm smart & know about a lot of different topics, I think I'm funny, I'm ambitious, I'm good with people when I want to be, I'm good at teaching people different things, & I catch on to things easily.

I dislike how I overthink things so much. I can analyze any & everything to death. I dislike how impulsive & reactive I can be at times. I dislike my anger at times.

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?

Yes. People including yourself have to look at your clothes all day long & appearances are probably the first thing people notice about you anyway, but that's not even why. It's just fun to buy things that you like & that look good. It's definitely cool when people comment on your clothes though. For example, a guy at work said "good sneaker game" to me because I wore new Nike's one day & new Puma's the next. I would happily drop $400+ on designer clothes if I felt I had enough money saved up from working hard & budgeting my money, too.

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?

I think, just like I'd assume most other people, I try to do a little bit of both. I wouldn't want to be "basic" or agree with other people just for the sake of fitting in, but I also don't see a reason to try to stand out just for the sake of being different. I feel like I can fit in with any group of people usually. I can be sporty, edgy, preppy, nerdy... my interest are all over the place. I like to put my own spin on things, though. For example, if I wear a basic item like Ugg boots they can't be the plain tan ones. They have to be purple or black ones with the bows on the back. idk if that's a good example lol but I'm sure you guys get the point.

8-what activities do you enjoy?

Sports, working out at the gym, other hands-on things like playing pool, watching YouTubers & getting creative ideas from them, trying new foods, traveling, watching TV, debating politics or watching political stuff, watching stand up comedy, & probably a million other things.

9-what makes you feel secure?

I don't want to feel secure. I want to keep pushing past my comfort zones & expand myself. I guess I'd say making & saving money.

10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?

I've never had a serious, long term romantic relationship, so it's difficult to say. I would like to find someone who I gel well with.

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...

I love trying new things. I feel like I'd sound like an asshole if I didn't say I love my family. lol I love my friends. I love entertainment. Sports, the outdoors, exploring, movies, TV shows, books, music, plays, etc.

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?

Analyzing things, things I want to do/try, the direction I want for my life, ways to make more money, career goals, where I see my future self headed, convos I wish I'd have with people, sarcastic comments, random things like what if we're living in the matrix, analyzing people, sex lol, & food.

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?

I think I'm a lot more of a people person & outgoing than I was. I still have my defiant streak in me that I did as a kid.

Personal concepts
1. What is beauty? What is love?

When I hear beauty, I think aesthetically pleasing. Something like clothes, a painting, flowers, etc. that looks good or a person or a trait that person has like their eyes that looks good. Beauty can be used to describe someone's personality too, like that person has a beautiful soul/heart.

Love is compassion. Being outwardly kind, considerate, & generous to other people. Caring for people & wanting the best for them. You can have love for individual people, & you can just have love for mankind in general.

2. What are your most important values?

Freedom, not just for myself but others too. I don't think people should be controlled. Besides that the only thing I can think of is that I try not to ever be unnecessarily rude to anybody. As the saying goes, you catch more bees with honey!

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

Not really. I believe in free will. Besides that, I just like learning about different religions & beliefs. I find them more interesting/fascinating than anything else. It's also interesting how lots of religions kind of tie together or how they barrow things from each other. I find buddhism/Hinduism probably the most interesting. I used to look up things about past lives, karma, destiny/fate, soulmates, & twin flames. I don't believe in those things, though.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

People are greedy & crave power, control, & resources so unfortunately war & militaries are inevitable. I wouldn't think anyone would prefer war but it happens, so we might as well make sure we make our military strong. I believe more in using military for self defense than just deploying troops in any country people feel the need to get involved in when they don't need to.

Power is having a leadership role over someone else. I wouldn't say power is a bad thing. Companies have managers who technically have power over their associates. Just because they're technically in charge of the people under them doesn't mean that they're mean to those people. Different people just use power in different ways. I would personally love to be a manager at a big company, so in a way I crave power/being in charge sometimes. My favorite thing to tell others though is that being a boss doesn't mean you're bossy.

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

Any & everything. Pretty much whatever someone wants to talk about. I can hop into or keep a convo going on pretty much anything. I'll talk about shows, movies, books, friends, politics, funny stories, sports, psychology, life advice, people's dreams/fears, food, traveling, family.. every convo with me is probably a long convo because I love to talk. lol

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

Yes. I like talking about working out & fitness. I'll talk to people about different diets & get their opinions on them like pescatarian, vegetarian, vegan, Mediterranean, paleo, keto.. When it comes to medicine, I've told people the bad side effects I've gotten from medicine & why I refuse now to take anything. I'll tell people the less crap you put in your body the better.

I'm not often focused on pain or anything like that though. If something hurts I'll just take like 2 or 3 advil & put it out of my mind & keep on with my day.

7. What do you think of daily chores?

That they're not very daily. lol If I'm really bored sometimes I'll actually purposefully seek out chores around the house to do. It depends how busy I am with other things whether I see them as a pain or not.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

Haven't watched any movies lately. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. Been watching Dexter & Hannibal on Netflix. Currently reading How To Be A Bawse by Lilly Singh (she's my fav youtuber) & Greg Gutfeld's book of monologues.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

The last time I cried was when I lost my job, because I felt like all the things I wanted to achieve in the future with the company had just been completely crushed.

I smile all the time. I try to enjoy & make the best out of my day, & I love being funny & just joking around with other people. I'm usually smiling & laughing & clowning around with people. Don't misunderstand this though, I'm not perpetually bubbly (even if I can seem so at first glance). I can be pretty depressive/emoish quite often.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

I love all outdoors activities. Playing sports, theme parks, & hiking.

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

I can make friends problems my problems sometimes. I don't like to see other people upset, & I like to try to fix their issues for them. My anger can be a weakness sometimes.

I try not to dislike myself or things about me. I like to just hopefully improve. I dislike that I can be impulsive & don't think things through.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

A lot! I'm usually good with people, I can come up with better/easier ways to do things, I have a good sense of humor, I catch onto things fast, I'm helpful & never mind questions from people, & I'm ambitious & persistent but also kind & laid back with others.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?

Solutions to my persistent boredom with free time (I hate relaxing), conveying my feelings to people better, & not swaying from the life path I want for myself & staying on track.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Yes, often. I'm never moving at the pace that I want to be. I've gotten better at not getting discouraged about it.

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

People's humor, their randomness, their achievements, their ambition/motivation, their kindness, their empathy, & their energy.

I dislike when people are rude, too uptight, unwilling to try other people's ideas, have no sense of humor, get offended easily, are too sensitive or sulk too much, or don't realize their impact on the people around them.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex?

What qualities do you want in a partner?

Romance sounds nice, but I've never had someone be romantic with me. Never been in a long term relationship actually. Sex is fun & a nice experience to share with someone, & it's exciting to try new sexual things with them. I wish I had someone to be romantic with & also have frequent sex with.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

I don't really have many worries about it. I think kids are fun. I would probably just treat them like a small playmate tbh. Anything else would probably just depend on things about them individually.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

Ask them a ton of questions, & see why they think the way they do. I don't need other people to agree with me, & I actually think it's more fun when they don't. I like to debate. Also, I just like to learn people's motivations & thought processes. Maybe I could also change their mind or they can change mine, but I don't bank on it. Always cool to try to get new information from others.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

Being realistic, I probably think of most people as being neutral. I try to give to charities whenever companies are raising money for the make a wish foundation or something like that. I do think society as a whole deserves voluntary compassion.

Selfishness & being self absorbed. Also, people being judgy & trying to push their "morals" on others.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

I just meet people randomly tbh. I've meet friends at college in my dorm lounge, at school dances, at work.. whoever has good energy & that I enjoy talking to I'll be friends with.

21. How do you behave around strangers?

Outgoing & try to just be myself. It's a plus if they can get me talking on a topic that's not typical "small talk" if we end up in conversation.

1. Is it worse to fail at something or never attempt it in the first place?

I hate to fail, but I think you should always go after realistic things you want. If you don't attempt them, you can't improve or even know that something is not the path for you.

2. If you could choose just one thing to change about the world, what would it be?

That everyone could live in a free society & no country to be ruled by a dictator. Free markets everywhere. People can strive for success, if they choose. Be entrepreneurial. Be whatever they want (with a bit of luck & talent).

3. To what extent do you shape your own destiny, and how much is down to fate?

Some things are out of people's control like a 5 year old having cancer, but I think a lot of life is personal choice. People have a lot of control to change their life, if they want to. I don't think fate is set.

4. What happens after we die?

I've pondered that a lot, & I truly don't know. I can't really give a better answer.

5. Should people care more about doing the right thing, or doing things right?

What makes something the "right" thing? Right by me? Right by someone else? Right by the law? Right by society?

Same with "doing things right". Right by set standards? As in following directions?

Umm.. idk.

6. What one piece of advice would you offer to a newborn infant?

Make your own success, regardless of anyone's actions around you or what they tell you.

7. Where is the line between insanity and creativity?

I don't equate the 2. Insanity to be is like being a serial killer, & that's not creativity. Lol

8. What is true happiness?

Feeling proud of yourself & generally having a positive outlook most days.

9. What things hold you back from doing the things that you really want to?

Yourself. It may take longer to make some things a reality than others but perseverance is what you need. Not taking the plunge will hold you back. You need to decide that you want to make it happen.

10. What makes you, you?

I'm struggling with this one. lol Many things? Everything about me comes together like a package, I guess?

11. What is the truth?

Sound logic backed up by facts found through research, probing & tough questions, & not clouded by personal feelings.

12. If lying is wrong, are white lies okay?

What someone doesn't know won't hurt them, right?*

13. How do you know your perceptions are real?

When it's backed up by logic that makes sense & can be explained. Helps if you can easily site statistics & such to back up your conclusions.

14. What makes a good friend?

Dependable, trustworthy, loyal, fun, & interesting to talk to.

15. Why do people fear losing things that they do not even have yet?

Because they have a vision that they hope to turn into reality, & that things can turn out according to that vision.

16. Who decides what morality is?

imo society does, but that's probably because I struggle to judge things as unequivocally right or wrong myself. Many people I know would say, I'm sure, that it's defined by themself. Even killing, in a case of self defense, I would say is fine. Intentionally harming others is never a kind thing to do & should be avoided if possible. I think that's a pretty good rule of thumb to follow.

17. What is the difference between living and being alive?

Living is merely existing. Being alive is fully being present & revealing in the moment. Being adventurous, taking chances & risk, & cherishing exactly what's happening right now.

18. Is a “wrong” act okay if nobody ever knows about it?

As long as it only negatively affects yourself. Define wrong? For example, someone who's deeply religious might think sex before marriage is wrong, but to me & millions of other people we see no problem with it. I think just realizing that you're going to mess up & not be perfect is how you should handle it. I don't know if I'd say it's ok. If I murdered someone & no one found out about it, I wouldn't say it's ok. It's just hopefully something to not repeat, & "wrong" can exist on a wide scale.

19. Is there a reason to life?

Something I've pondered, but I still come up dry. Add advancement to the world?

20. How do you know that your experience of consciousness is the same as other people’s experience of consciousness?

You don't unless you ask. People judge & perceive the same things right in front of their faces as vastly different at times. People take & interpret things in different ways. It's a pretty hard thing to gauge at times.

21. What is true strength?

Having the cards stacked against you, but you proceed forward with your goal anyways & you make your own better future happen.

22. What is true love?

Someone that loves you unconditionally. Sometimes I think it doesn't exist.

23. Is a family still relevant in the modern world?

Statistically they say it's better for children's well being & development. I think it's always relevant, but not everyone wants or needs it for a fulfilling life.

24. What role does honor play in today’s society?

What role does it ever play in society? It's not a word I focus too much on, to be honest.

25. If money cannot buy happiness, can you ever be truly happy with no money?

It doesn't per se buy happiness, because people need social interaction, a sense of belonging, a sense of achievement, etc. People are multifaceted & have many other needs besides money.

A certain amount of money does make life easier & less stressful in ways. I don't think you could survive at all without money, so in actuality no you couldn't be happy with no money.

26. How should people live their lives?

However they choose & see fit. I have no desire to control other people's lives.

27. How much control do you have over your life?

A lot more than I think many people think they do. You just have to utilize your skills, talents, opportunities, etc. Personal drive can go a long way.

28. What is freedom?

To be able to make your own choices. No one controlling your life. Having free thought, free speech, freedom to do what you want to your own body, live the way you want to, do what you want with your own money, & running your own life.

29. Isn’t one person’s terrorist another person’s freedom fighter?

I can see that. An oppressive government would definitely see a freedom fighter as a terrorist. However, some people claim to be fighting for freedom but sometimes their ideas wouldn't bring true freedom for anyone.

30. Does nature shape our personalities more than nurture?

Like almost most things with psychology from my research seems to suggest, I think it's truly a combination of both.

31. What defines you?

This question seems tough. I would say the things I achieve in life defines me. My thoughts definitely define me, too.

32. What do people strive for after enlightenment?

I strive to improve. I don't want to be stuck in the same place 5, 10, 20 yrs from now.

33. Do we have a soul?

Considering I believe in supernatural things, I'd say yes.

34. What is intelligence?

Having a high IQ can be intelligence, good at logical reasoning can be intelligence, creativity can be intelligence, & also being good at reading & understanding people's emotions can be intelligence (emotional intelligence & is important too).

35. Do you make your own decisions, or let others make them for you?

I may ask many people for their input or opinions, but honestly I make my own decisions.

36. What is reality?

Things you can clearly see with your eyes.

37. Is trust more important than love?

Yes, because you can love someone who doesn't treat you well & isn't good for you.

38. Is it easier to love or be loved?

I struggle with vulnerability, so this is a tough one for me. I guess to be loved is easier.

39. Is it better to love and lose or never to love?

Uggghhh the struggle to answer this is real. I'm not sure.

40. Do aliens exist?

Yes, the universe is way to big for them not to.

Things I hate:
• Idle time
• Time indoors
• Lack of adventure
• Too much time alone
• Being cut off from people outside of family/cut off from the world
• Repetition
• Routine
• Lack of stimulation
• Too much quiet
• Lack of future goal(s)
• Lack of productivity
• No room to grow/improve
• No room to advance self
• Non constructive critiques/criticism
• Misread motives

Things I like:
• Adventure
• Sports/hands on activities
• Variety
• Trying new things
• Activities out of the house in general
• Working as many hours as possible (would happily work 80 hours a week at a job I am serious about)
• Group dynamics
• Advancing myself
• Climbing work ladders
• Money (does anyone not like money though?)
• Traveling
• Deep one on one conversations with trusted people
• Learning new skills
• Helping others learn new skills
• Being productive
• Suggesting ways to make things run easier/learning efficiency methods from others
• Busy hands on work environment (that's more focused on action than people - aka warehouse jobs > restaurant/retail)
• Working towards short & long term goals
• Having a sense of where I want to be in 2, 5, & 10 years
• Research
• Data
• Tangible advice > sympathy
• Lack of judgment from others
• Understanding of my intentions
• Constantly being on the move
• Getting things done/accomplished

Both something I like & don't like:
• Overanalyzing everything

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you're ESTP, you should be SLE. The people on the other site can just be type Nazis... They just take Socionics way too seriously as if it were a rigorous science... But really it's subject to differences of interpretation. Like some people swear up and down LSIs are ISTJs but others see ISTP.

It would be entertaining to get professionally typed by multiple so-called "typing professionals" to see the discrepancies.

If you're ESTP, you should be SLE. The people on the other site can just be type Nazis... They just take Socionics way too seriously as if it were a rigorous science... But really it's subject to differences of interpretation. Like some people swear up and down LSIs are ISTJs but others see ISTP.

It would be entertaining to get professionally typed by multiple so-called "typing professionals" to see the discrepancies.

True & agreed. They read into every little thing, too. If I say I had a nice lobster dinner yesterday, they'll be like she likes to eat expensive food so obviously a Si valuer. Lol I actually reached out to Jack from World Socionics about setting up an interview, but I haven't followed through with setting up a time & day yet because I had some family things that came up after reaching out. You're right that I would be interested in trying that out myself to see if a couple of them type me different or not.

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
If I say I had a nice lobster dinner yesterday, they'll be like she likes to eat expensive food so obviously a Si valuer.

That has to be one of the single, most hilarious things I have ever read. Talk about over-analyzing. :rofl1:

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
True & agreed. They read into every little thing, too. If I say I had a nice lobster dinner yesterday, they'll be like she likes to eat expensive food so obviously a Si valuer. Lol I actually reached out to Jack from World Socionics about setting up an interview, but I haven't followed through with setting up a time & day yet because I had some family things that came up after reaching out. You're right that I would be interested in trying that out myself to see if a couple of them type me different or not.

Lol and you reaching out to mods = Fi.... Because SLEs resolve problems on their own without tattling...Rawr, we are badass MOFOs.. hahahaha.

That has to be one of the single, most hilarious things I have ever read. Talk about over-analyzing. :rofl1:

I swear with some of the people on that forum. Lmfao They do have some members I really enjoy interacting with though. Actually have a few in a job chat separate from the site, which is way more fun.

Lol and you reaching out to mods = Fi.... Because SLEs resolve problems on their own without tattling...Rawr, we are badass MOFOs.. hahahaha.

ikr SLEs are super tough!!! We handle our own shit. *Bangs chest*

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ikr SLEs are super tough!!! We handle our own shit. *Bangs chest*

Also, e3 SLEs are going to manifest differently than e8 SLEs. A lot of the SLEs glorify and parody what an actual 8 is. The funny thing is ESTPs are often e7 so I can't see how e3 goes against SLE. 3w2s give off more of a F vibe and 3w4s give off more of a T vibe.

I think Ted Bundy is supposed to be an example of a disturbed 3w2 XLE type.

Also, e3 SLEs are going to manifest different than e8 SLEs. A lot of the SLEs glorify and parody what an actual 8 is. The funny thing is ESTPs are often e7 so I can't see how e3 goes against SLE. 3w2s give off more of a F vibe and 3w4s give off more of a T vibe.

I think Ted Bundy is supposed to be an example of a disturbed 3w2 XLE type.

Yeah I've noticed that too. People think e8 traits = Se dom & vice versa. Then people attribute the Se activities I mention I like to do to Si or Ne. Se doms imo crave adventure & experiences & seek what they want in the moment & can dive head first, but I'll just do shit myself before I boss someone else around to do it (though I could).

Interesting about Ted Bundy though.

Yeah w2 definitely adds an F flair.

Although different tritypes, you kinda of remind me of old members: Miss fortune and Halla74. Both typed as ESTPs and didn't take themselves too seriously... Very Se-Fe personable.

https://www.typologycentral.com/for...cyclic-ketogenic-diet.html?67485=#post2228332

Miss fortune seems hella cool tbh. I don't remember Halla74. I'll have to flip through some of their posts. Yeah, I don't take these things OvErLy SeRiOuS like some people. Lol

Edit: That diet plan by Halla74 seems cool. Might have to try that out since I already hit the gym 4+ days a week.

Last edited:
[MENTION=31253]julesiscools[/MENTION] [MENTION=26163]Tilt[/MENTION] I also got accused of "acting tough" & got told that I really come across as "fragile". I got told I'm Te PoLR too for not wanting to look through a ton of links that someone posted after I asked what questionnaire I should answer on video. Or care to read through all that they typed to see which link was the questionnaire(s), because I was busy irl around my house getting laundry & things done & just wanted them to list the actual questions in response. They acted like I was stupid & didn't understand how to open a link. Like wtf? :rotfl:

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
[MENTION=31253]julesiscools[/MENTION] [MENTION=26163]Tilt[/MENTION] I also got accused of "acting tough" & got told that I really come across as "fragile". I got told I'm Te PoLR too for not wanting to look through a ton of links that someone posted after I asked what questionnaire I should answer on video. Or care to read through all that they typed to see which link was the questionnaire(s), because I was busy irl around my house getting laundry & things done & just wanted them to list the actual questions in response. They acted like I was stupid & didn't understand how to open a link. Like wtf? :rotfl:

:dry: Sounds like they take some things a little too seriously.

[MENTION=31253]julesiscools[/MENTION] a ton of their members also insist that I'm either ESFJ or ENFP.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

What do you honestly think or are you just trolling them? :laugh:

Someone on there took me as an Ti-ego, which I considered a compliment. Haha. He was LII too.:)