• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Michael vs Jason

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Round 1:

Jason is the "human" version seen in parts 2-4. He can be killed if dealt enough trauma in a short enough span of time. He is armed with a machete and can perform any feats from parts 2-4.

Michael is the version seen in Halloweens 1 and 2, so technically he can be killed too (as he is in part 2 by fire). He is armed with a very large kitchen knife and can perform any feats from 1 and 2.

Setting is the hospital from Halloween II. Winner must kill or incapacitate the other.

Round 2:

Jason is the "zombie" or revenant version seen in parts 6-8. He can only be stopped by being restrained (i.e. like being chained to the bottom of the lake in part 6). He is armed with a machete and can perform any feats from any film except for the 2009 remake.

Michael is now also the version from Halloween 4 through H2O, so he's a super man or a zombie or I'm not sure since the films never really clearly say what he is. He can perform any feats from any film except for the 2018 sequel/reboot. He is still armed with a big ass kitchen knife.

Setting is the ship the Lazarus from Friday the 13th part 8. Since neither can be "killed", winner must incapacitate or imprison the other.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
for round one, I think Michael takes this one. He seems smarter and just as strong as "human" Jason. I think Jason is quicker but his rage and speed will actually work against him with such a careful, methodical opponent.

I think Jason curbstomps Michael in round two. Michael may be smarter but Jason was a fucking force of nature once he was reanimated. He could literally punch people's heads off or through their chest with his bare fists.

then they become friends and go kill Leatherface

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If "helpers" are in this fight, Jason gets to team up with Laurie Strode and Dr Loomis, and Michael gets to team up with Tommy Jarvis and Tina from Friday 7.