• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] I'm convinced that becoming an Fi dom is the result of stunned mental growth

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I cannot possible see Fi doms as anything other than being completely inferior to any other non-Fi dom type out there.

What you could possibliy do with Fi? Lamenthing over your "Values"? Wow, so cool, I couldn't possibly want to jump off a bridge because of how boring and useless this trait is. I'm convinced that being an Fi dom is the product of your suffering during your youth (being bullied, abused, growing in unhealthy conditions), which did not give you enough room for healthy mental growth to grow into actual good types, such as INTJ, ENTJ, ESTJ, ESTP, etc... Types that actualy have traits which are good for day to day life in the modern world.

"But charus, Fi has perks, they changed the world and society as we-" Shut up!

The world does not revolve around the Fi's values, thats a fact. Tell me, who will give a shit about your values when you are at a job interviev? "Oh I value X and Y" Who gives a shit? You are marrying a woman, the woman wont give a shit about your "Values", since releationships are all about compromising your values, the sole purpose a woman wants to marry you was to build a family, y'know? Again, Fi is useless, I cannot see any perks with this stupid function other than "Haha, look, I am so special and unique and standoff'ish and I'm gonna be annoying about it".

I'm desparatedly hoping that me being typed ISFP 4w3 was a huge mistake, there is no way I would share the same type with that highschool Emo goth "Misunderstood" girl or those Tumblr Scene phase clowns who follows that Special snowflake mentality, fucking ugh, disgusting and repulsive.
so that must be why INTJs can't take criticism and when you argue with them they turn into blubbering 4 year olds?

i mean if we're gonna stereotype.............

Jai

Enneagram
V
What I find funny is the conviction with which some people are determined to hate others/reject themselves on the premise of something that doesn't really exist anyway. I'm not just talkin about the dubious nature of functions in the first place (considering people aren't even in agreement about their existence/which exist in each type), but the idea that people can be simplified to such an extent that the individual stops mattering as much as the groups they supposedly belong to. To blame 'Fi' for all your troubles would be like me blaming blue-haired people for why I stubbed my toe; there is very little in the way of similarities between blue-haired people, they have no relation to my own toe-stubbing issues, and not all of them will remain blue-haired for the duration of their lives anyway. It really does just come across as an empty excuse as to why I can't take responsibility for my own actions, and unnecessarily hateful towards people that I don't even know, not to mention ironic if my hair is indeed also blue at that moment in time. The moment you start viewing different types as inferior or superior, or justifying your behaviour/the behaviour of others as a result of a broad archetype they supposedly fit into, is the moment that you've lost sight of typology.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Are you guys gonna feed this thread?
This was open at PerC simultaneously and people at PerC did cared more at time - there is something like 5-10 pages as far as I remember. I've had answered there only. I can import my own answers from there here. But it doesn't matter much what you thrown at the OP, trust me..

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This was open at PerC simultaneously and people at PerC did cared more at time - there is something like 5-10 pages as far as I remember. I've had answered there only. I can import my own answers from there here. But it doesn't matter much what you thrown at the OP, trust me..

Oh, it's so endearing -- I mean, even the typo in the title (pretty sure they meant "stunted") just makes this a classic for the ages.

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Shut up man, Fi is a useless function, period, any Fi dom who thinks they have strength is coping hard for being an Fi dom.

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Empathetic, dynamic, passionate, intuitive, sweet, intelligent, funny etc - all words I’d use to describe Fi doms I know.

Shared values are one of the foundations of my marriage. Of most lasting relationships tbh.

You post this type of stuff on perc at least once a month. It’s becoming a determent to you.

You need to step away from the four letters and find what you like about yourself.

I said this earlier and still stand by it.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Shut up man, Fi is a useless function, period, any Fi dom who thinks they have strength is coping hard for being an Fi dom.
I've already given the arguments and @Hellena Handbasket had given them either.
Your point about Fi is utterly wrong. Fi is useless and other so called functions are useful because you want it to be, not objectively.

There's more to being an Fi dom than just values. I'm sure you have other qualities that are valued by society.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I knew this seemed familiar.

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
There's more to being an Fi dom than just values. I'm sure you have other qualities that are valued by society.
Assuming he's a Fi-dom and doesn't just have some mental disorder from trauma. Also, apparently concrete values are more of a Ti thing. Fi is more of a dynamic moral compass. Like, I don't think I have, like, specific values that I could readily list tied to my Fi.

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
...releationships are all about compromising your values...
I can appreciate that you believe that, but it doesnʼt speak to the reality of the world, not all of it, anyway.

I used to think that way too, but I found it led to what were ultimately poor choices, and a deep and pervasive sense of being unfulfilled.

Be yourself, without condition or apology. Donʼt compromise on anything you are, or that you need, or that you value, and absolutely advocate for what you want. Donʼt settle...youʼre worth more than that. Go find that person you can love for who they are and who loves you in return the same way.

I decided to do that, and two weeks later I met my best friend and the love of my life, and she met her best friend and love of her life.

To be fair, Iʼm talking in the context of long-term relationships. If something isnʼt meant to last, you will likely have other priorities.

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I refuse to be typed as an Fi dom/aux user in any shape or manner because those types are too feminine and soft for my liking, that all I can say.

Last edited:

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I refuse to be typed as an Fi dom/aux user in any shape or manner because those types are too feminine and soft for my liking, that all I can say.
lol You absolutely are 5'9 but claim to be 6' on dating sites.