• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] I'm convinced that becoming an Fi dom is the result of stunned mental growth

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Empathetic, dynamic, passionate, intuitive, sweet, intelligent, funny etc - all words I’d use to describe Fi doms I know.

Shared values are one of the foundations of my marriage. Of most lasting relationships tbh.

You post this type of stuff on perc at least once a month. It’s becoming a determent to you.

You need to step away from the four letters and find what you like about yourself.
I wish we could give awards on this site cuz Id give you one for this great response

MBTI Type
ESI
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Shut up man, Fi is a useless function, period, any Fi dom who thinks they have strength is coping hard for being an Fi dom.
How are you defining Fi? What is it that you see as useless? Describe it rather than summarizing it as "Fi." People all have different definitions of what functions are. Most of the time when people talk about functions together they're talking about entirely different things (one has one definition, another has another, etc). The worst part is...none of the definitions can be discredited or deemed inherently "incorrect." Such is the nature of purely theoretical / not concrete.

Everyone here is arguing in defense of their own definitions of "Fi," not yours; that or attacking the way you're actually defining Fi, not your definition itself (and how it applies to reality). No one's bothering to actually hear what you're trying to explain. Most don't care to bother though, either.

Last edited:

Hypatia

just sailing for proofs
i suppose if you lose your integrity, literally all things are possible.

Doctor Anaximander

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
spinal-tap-are-you-kidding-me.gif

MBTI Type
ESI
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Tbh, shutting down what someone says without even understanding what they're saying (clarifying misunderstandings) is just as stupid as the title.

Hypatia

just sailing for proofs
Right...sure, ExTJ = "Inferior Integrity"

Lmao...ugh god, seriously, the world wasn't ready for typology.
Not sure whenever I ever brought "ExTJs" into it, but thanks at this poorly disguised attempt to bait me into another hopelessly long drawn out exchange. I'm seriously over it. Please go find someone who seems more invested in grooming you in more ways than one.

MBTI Type
ESI
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Not sure whenever I ever brought "ExTJs" into it, but thanks at this poorly disguised attempt to bait me into another hopelessly long drawn out exchange. I'm seriously over it. Please go find someone who seems more invested in grooming you in more ways than one.
Yeah, I'm the one baiting you...haha, gaslighting failed. I'd say nice try, but you're obvious and you suck at it.

Also - as if you weren't implying that Fi = integrity, lol.

Hypatia

just sailing for proofs
Yeah, I'm the one baiting you...haha, gaslighting failed. I'd say nice try, but you're obvious and you suck at it.

Also - as if you weren't implying that Fi = integrity, lol.
No I wasn't. This further confirms you don't understand me at all, and I don't feel like unpacking myself for you anymore. You said in another one of your dupes you didn't want to have any "exchanges" with me anymore, so please: the stage is all yours.

MBTI Type
ESI
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
No I wasn't. This further confirms you don't understand me at all, and I don't feel like unpacking myself for you anymore. You said in another one of your dupes you didn't want to have any "exchanges" with me anymore, so please: the stage is all yours.
Nope, in general I don't understand 'you' and I really don't care to. As for understanding what you're saying--not my problem if you fail to communicate clearly and concisely. You never 'unpacked' yourself, either...lmao, you're delusional. You're also paranoid, apparently...I have no dupes. Or perhaps what you really mean is...while I was talking to one of your dupes. :sneaky:

So if you weren't saying that, what were you saying? To me it looks like you're just backing out of it now.