• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I have the next few days off...

Which SP?

• isfp

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • esfp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • istp

• estp

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • some other option

• Total voters

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha, it is funny. I think it is nice people took the time to tell me my throw away thread was crap.

Sometimes we throw away things that we need accidentally, or even purposefully.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If you could choose to live in one era (ANYTHING, from present day, to the 80s, to the Medieval Times), what one would you choose to live in?

What's a food that you think is either really overrated, or people like but you don't?

wolfy

awsm
If you could choose to live in one era (ANYTHING, from present day, to the 80s, to the Medieval Times), what one would you choose to live in?

What's a food that you think is either really overrated, or people like but you don't?

I would stay with the present day. 1969 was a good year for cars though...

Raisins

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Evil and a Heathen
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wow, 1972 was a bad year. Impressive that deaths are down to the same point as 1918. Why the peak in the thirties? Gangster related?

Maybe it was because cars started becoming more common, but there still weren't adequate legal mechanisms in place to regulate their use?

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
After googling around about the '30s...They didn't have seat belts. They got radios. They got better/faster engines. Driving tests were rarely required. They probably had hooch.

So you know them guys and gals were speeding around with their V-8 engines without any kind of safety restraint while all liquored up and listening to the devil's music—JAZZ. Or they were listening to old time radio, like Jack Benny or the Lone Ranger, back when it wasn't old time, and the laughter or the drama caused them to crash into stuff.

earlydays2-600x600.jpg

That is not the road, young man!

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I would stay with the present day. 1969 was a good year for cars though...

Raisins

I'm gonna have to agree with you, raisins are nasty.

What about the cars did you like in specific?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Evil and a Heathen
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
After googling around about the '30s...They didn't have seat belts. They got radios. They got better/faster engines. Driving tests were rarely required. They probably had hooch.

It's always enjoyable to see someone else verify my bullshit speculations.

So you know them guys and gals were speeding around with their V-8 engines without any kind of safety restraint while all liquored up and listening to the devil's music—JAZZ.

Damn that jazz!

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's always enjoyable to see someone else verify my bullshit speculations.

I was verifying my own bullshit speculations.

Damn that jazz!

Jazz is bad news. It leads to murder! And the Nazis didn't like it. It must be extra bad if bad guys don't like it.

Last edited:

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pick an era in history you would like to be apart of.