• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I have the next few days off...

Which SP?

• isfp

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • esfp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • istp

• estp

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • some other option

• Total voters

wolfy

awsm
I type as isxp and haven't started a thread in a while. Ask me a question that needs only a short answer. No questionnaires or questions that require deep thought and long explanations.

Carpe Vinum

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you could fight anyone, who would it be?

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If you had to eat the same thing everyday for every meal, what would it be?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
What did you proclaim you'd be when you grew up as a kid?

Also, did you ever think of any invention-type ideas or business ventures you wanted to partake in but never did?

wolfy

awsm
What did you proclaim you'd be when you grew up as a kid?

Also, did you ever think of any invention-type ideas or business ventures you wanted to partake in but never did?

I wanted to be a movie director.

I sold a little home brewed beer at school.
I also baked some Japanese bread to try out an idea of a Japanese bakery in NZ
I had an idea of a mail order cd business and sent out flyers and everything

I was pretty half assed about these really. These are the ones I remember, I think there were a few more

Destiny

A wannabe dog
What is life all about? Why do you think we exist in this world? Are you still searching for your life purpose, or have you already found your life purpose?

And do you consider yourself a spiritual person? Do you believe in things such as the afterlife? Why/why not?

wolfy

awsm
ditto! Boiled, fried, omelet, in a broth, with ramen, with rice and siracha...

I know. Eggs are awesome. I like raw eggs too. And half cooked. Eggs on rice with a little soy sauce makes a great quick snack.

wolfy

awsm
What is life all about? Why do you think we exist in this world? Are you still searching for your life purpose, or have you already found your life purpose?

And do you consider yourself a spiritual person? Do you believe in things such as the afterlife? Why/why not?

What is life all about?

Life isn't about anything in particular. It is about what we make it about, as individuals and as a group.

Why do you think we exist in this world?

We exist because we were born.

Are you still searching for your life purpose, or have you already found your life purpose?

I think you create purpose. So, I have created it, am in the process. That is a lifelong thing.

And do you consider yourself a spiritual person?

Yes, not strongly though. I like the human aspect of life.

Do you believe in things such as the afterlife? Why/why not?

I don't know. I tend to feel we carry on in some way. But when I think about it I tend to focus on how everyday actions create things that go on forever. I like zen, buddhism, taoist ideas.

wolfy

awsm
My subconscious told me in a dream that I was istp last night.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
Have you considered Se dom

Or tell me why not Se dom

wolfy

awsm
Have you considered Se dom

Or tell me why not Se dom

Yeah, I relate to esfp and estp somewhat.
I don't feel I am Se dom because I reflect back to myself enough that I feel some introverted function leads.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
Yeah, I relate to esfp and estp somewhat.
I don't feel I am Se dom because I reflect back to myself enough that I feel some introverted function leads.

You seem classically introverted, to that I will certainly agree.

Jung Se - there are elements of introversion to it, more so than the following three extraverted functions. Almost how the object a mirror captures its environment if that's a fair analogy.

wolfy

awsm
Wow, this thread got a two star rating. I am surprised someone took the time to rate it.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow, this thread got a two star rating. I am surprised someone took the time to rate it.

Does it not take at least two people to make a thread rating appear?