• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help type me?

LanaInTheSky

Enneagram
So I've done the MBTI & cognitive functions tests many times, but the more I know the less sense it all seems to make... I normally type INFP or INTP, but I honestly have no more clue at this point. Help me out?

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I tend to question everything. I guess it's also the stereotypes associated with each type - you can't really tick all the boxes, I'm aware of that, but I just really need a second opinion. It's possible that I'm not even one of the two types that I think I am.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
Happiness. Something that will give my life meaning. I want to do something that fulfills me and isn't pointless to the world. Combining the two seems to be a struggle. I want to do things that bring me joy (art in any form), BUT also have some meaning for others.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I always feel good about myself when I'm successful (college, at art, etc.). Achievement makes me feel... worthy. Like I'm on the right track. What makes me feel good is doing something I love and showing it to others so they can enjoy it. When I was 17 me and my cousins put on a "summer festival" for our family (I was organizing it and it was my idea... just a bit of poetry, fun historical facts, singing, dancing). It was nice to see our family enjoying it, and frankly, also being proud of us.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
Not being confident enough to express myself, second guessing myself and consequently missing out on opportunities. I also feel inferior when I'm being kept in the dark, when I don't know or understand something.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I sometimes make pro-cons, but mainly it's how I feel about it and whether it makes sense. For example when buying sth - do I like it and do I need it? Is it worth the money or would it be better to spend it on sth else.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I like to work alone, I'm an individualist. That was I have all the control and no one else can be blamed if I fail (I can be pretty self-critical and perfectionistic). If I'm working in a group I avoid leadership because I don't like the responsibility of organizing everything and bossing people around. My emphasis is getting the job done, trying to be creative if I can, innovative (I only put in the extra effort if it matters to me), and if I'm passionate about it, if it's my idea, I don't mind taking the leadership in that case.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
The "festival" that I described in question 3. I felt proud because I managed to make my idea into reality. It was hard work and the outcome was brilliant. It's a pleasant memory, quite vivid, but I also feel nostalgic about it and wish I could relive it.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
Briefly going through instructions (I can't be bother to be pedantic and precise about reading them), trying it out and figuring things as I go. I'm pretty stubborn in wanting to do it my way and am normally not very open to being told what and how to do it, so it may take me a little longer going it alone, but I feel like it's more rewarding to figure something out on your own - you can take more credit for it.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
I wish I was more organized. I'm not really bothered by the disorder on my desk (I find my way around, it makes sense to me), I don't really notice it that much.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I'm always skeptical, but if it sparks my interest, I usually try to get well informed about it and see it from all the angles. I try to understand the principles and seek information.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I mostly take care of myself. I can't even make myself fit, let alone think of others.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I sometimes blurt out things without thinking, but mostly, I think for too long - and the moment to speak is gone (I tend to have a lot of self doubt). I definitely prefer one on one communication, group discussions stress me out because I just can't join in so I end up being the quiet observer (which I don't really hate all that much).

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I'm more hesitant when it comes to new things. Actions definitely speak more than words (though in my case (practically), I'm more words than actions, sadly).

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I'm staying in. Not one for going out, partying, etc. I'd probably make an excuse.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I don't open up to people I don't trust/know well, so I guess they can't tell, but to my really close friends and family, I tend to get very anxious, nervous, irritable. I often complain a lot, how much work I have.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Some people have big personalities and they can be a lot to take in. I don't like when people are too judgemental and opinionated or when they underestimate those of us who are a quieter type - just because we don't say much doesn't mean we don't think. I also don't like it when people are too dramatic or emotional for stupid reasons ("oh, my boyfriend broke up with me, it's the end of the world, i'll never be happy again!")

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Things I like and am passionate about (music, movies). Discussing abstract topics can be fun too (human origin, why do we exist, are there other forms of life out there, etc.)

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
Romance (but that's mainly because I'm asexual and have no interest in that). I don't really have a lot of friends either (mostly just people I'd consider acquaintances), but I'm not fussed about it because, frankly, I'm pretty self-sufficient and don't really have the need for a close bond with anyone.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality?
I'm a very different person around my friends than I am at home around my family. With friends I'm far less talkative, shy, don't express my opinions much. They wouldn't say I'm outgoing, probably wouldn't say I'm much fun tbh. At home, where I'm more comfortable around people, I'm more chatty, opinionated, funny, bubbly.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Probably record some music, play guitar, paint a painting if i'm feeling inspired... Maybe try making a new dish for lunch, sth I haven't done before... watch a movie in the evening alone or with family/one close friend.

Turi

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So I've done the MBTI & cognitive functions tests many times, but the more I know the less sense it all seems to make... I normally type INFP or INTP, but I honestly have no more clue at this point. Help me out?

Okay, but I don't adhere to the system everyone else does that's essentially a "Choose Your Own Adventure", so, keep that in mind.

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I tend to question everything. I guess it's also the stereotypes associated with each type - you can't really tick all the boxes, I'm aware of that, but I just really need a second opinion. It's possible that I'm not even one of the two types that I think I am.

Good to hear you're open to not being one of the types you think you are.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
Happiness. Something that will give my life meaning. I want to do something that fulfills me and isn't pointless to the world. Combining the two seems to be a struggle. I want to do things that bring me joy (art in any form), BUT also have some meaning for others.

This almost sounds like "Identity" verbatim - you want to build yourself up in order to inspire others - IxxP, ergo, Ti/Fi Savior.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I always feel good about myself when I'm successful (college, at art, etc.). Achievement makes me feel... worthy. Like I'm on the right track. What makes me feel good is doing something I love and showing it to others so they can enjoy it. When I was 17 me and my cousins put on a "summer festival" for our family (I was organizing it and it was my idea... just a bit of poetry, fun historical facts, singing, dancing). It was nice to see our family enjoying it, and frankly, also being proud of us.

This further supports an Identity preference - in that, you want to do something you love (F - values) and show others so they can enjoy it - so far, it doesn't appear to be cross-checked with a demon Tribe though, perhaps, you're relatively balanced between the two (with IP coming out above EJ).
I note that you stress that the "summer festival" was your idea.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
Not being confident enough to express myself, second guessing myself and consequently missing out on opportunities. I also feel inferior when I'm being kept in the dark, when I don't know or understand something.

Looks like I might be seeing a preference for Gather (Se/Ne, ie ExxP) over Organize (Si/Ni, ie IxxJ) - you don't like missing out on opportunities and you dislike being kept in the dark (missing information) and you dislike not knowing or understanding something (more information problems).

These are issues we all have, surely - but you have decided to list them in this section for a reason, they mean something to you.
So far, my little checklist is looking like you may be an ExxP type, as you feel 'inferior' when missing information (both Gather and Organize are information-based) - and you prefer to keep yourself open so as to not miss opportunities (that's the ExxP/Gather part).

Considering the above possibility that your Identity and Tribe may be balanced, might be looking some kind of Myers/Grant (insofar as functions are concerned) style ExxP type.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I sometimes make pro-cons, but mainly it's how I feel about it and whether it makes sense. For example when buying sth - do I like it and do I need it? Is it worth the money or would it be better to spend it on sth else.

So you sometimes make pro-cons, but mostly just how you feel about something and whether it makes sense - do you like it, do you need it, is it worth the money or could that be better spent on something else etc - this further implies a preference for Identity (ie, an introverted decider) over Tribe (extraverted decider).

With regards to the functions, I'm unsure at this point whether it's T or F that is being preferred (same situation for S/N atm) - although, if I was forced - I'd lean a little more on the F side as it appears you're more value-focused, than reason-focused - with the values (do you like it) being supported by reasons - I could have this wrong, but it appears F over T, despite T being strong - and, apparently, numerous/broad.

Atm, OeFi is a possibility (where O stands for Observer).

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I like to work alone, I'm an individualist. That was I have all the control and no one else can be blamed if I fail (I can be pretty self-critical and perfectionistic). If I'm working in a group I avoid leadership because I don't like the responsibility of organizing everything and bossing people around. My emphasis is getting the job done, trying to be creative if I can, innovative (I only put in the extra effort if it matters to me), and if I'm passionate about it, if it's my idea, I don't mind taking the leadership in that case.

More for Di over De - pretty clearly outlining that you prefer to seek yourself for decisions, before reaching out to the tribe in any way - and that you only don't mind taking leadership if it's your own idea (something I picked up on earlier).
You suggest you avoid leadership because you don't want the responsibility of organizing everything and bossing people around - again, we're seeing a strong dislike for narrowing your options - you don't want to have to control or organize information at all, in any way shape nor form.

I note you suggest you only put in the extra effort re: being innovative (and creative?) if something matters to you (F - values again) - iow - you're pretty clearly placing yourself and your own decisions etc *above* those of others - so, more Di over De (but I don't actually think this is your largest imbalance atm).

The "festival" that I described in question 3. I felt proud because I managed to make my idea into reality. It was hard work and the outcome was brilliant. It's a pleasant memory, quite vivid, but I also feel nostalgic about it and wish I could relive it.

Moments like this - are they regular occurrences for you, at all?
Do you actively seek this kind of thing out, in your ordinary, everyday life?

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
Briefly going through instructions (I can't be bother to be pedantic and precise about reading them), trying it out and figuring things as I go. I'm pretty stubborn in wanting to do it my way and am normally not very open to being told what and how to do it, so it may take me a little longer going it alone, but I feel like it's more rewarding to figure something out on your own - you can take more credit for it.

This basically just screams Gather + Identity, in whatever way around - you dislike instructions/being precise etc (Organize + maybe Sensation, Si?) and prefer to do things your own way, not comfortable with being told what to do or how to do it (more dislike for Organize) - you also note it's more rewarding (F) to figure something out on your own (Di), even venturing out to support that with a reason that is "you can take more credit for it" - again we're seeing your values supported by reasons.

Pretty clearly Gather over Organize, and Identity over Tribe.

In not wanting to be precise about reading instructions - which I'm interpreting as likely associated to an organization of sensory details (Si) - perhaps we're seeing which way your Gather is oriented - Intuition or Sensation.
It's a bit of an assumption on my behalf, assuming the details you're avoiding are indeed Sensory. It could be that you're avoiding other peoples organized, abstract connections (Ni), so, take this assumption with a grain of salt.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
I wish I was more organized. I'm not really bothered by the disorder on my desk (I find my way around, it makes sense to me), I don't really notice it that much.
Okay you practically just said you've got a demon Organize here, lol, and aren't too fussed by chaos.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I'm always skeptical, but if it sparks my interest, I usually try to get well informed about it and see it from all the angles. I try to understand the principles and seek information.

Not much here other than you note you like to seek information and get well-informed if something sparks your interest - this does sound like the Consume animal (Oe+Di, in whichever order).

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I mostly take care of myself. I can't even make myself fit, let alone think of others.

Yeah, Di.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I sometimes blurt out things without thinking, but mostly, I think for too long - and the moment to speak is gone (I tend to have a lot of self doubt). I definitely prefer one on one communication, group discussions stress me out because I just can't join in so I end up being the quiet observer (which I don't really hate all that much).

I'd have to know the reasons why to make sense of the above - I suppose I'll have to assume that you're ordinarily oriented towards Consume (taking in lots of information, for yourself) as opposed to Blast (taking in a little bit of information, and wanting to share it with others - Oi+De).

If the above is actually aligned with your reasoning, then I know I'm on the right path, at least with regards to your Human Needs and first Animal.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I'm more hesitant when it comes to new things. Actions definitely speak more than words (though in my case (practically), I'm more words than actions, sadly).

Interesting! Why are you hesitant when it comes to new things? What's the reasoning behind this?
I ask, because, on the surface it appears to contradict a preference for Gather in some ways - but, when Gather is paired with Identity (to form Consume), it's defined as the following:
"Learning, taking in & respecting info for self"

I can definitely see how this might cause someone that is so respectful of information to actually hesitate a little (or a lot) to jump in - instead, preferring to - yeah, you guessed it - gather more information.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I'm staying in. Not one for going out, partying, etc. I'd probably make an excuse.

Probably Di. Not really much here, otherwise.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I don't open up to people I don't trust/know well, so I guess they can't tell, but to my really close friends and family, I tend to get very anxious, nervous, irritable. I often complain a lot, how much work I have.

Assumption - you complain about how much work you've got to do, because it's kind of restrictive to feel you're forced into doing something you don't want to (yo mentioned disliking this above)?

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Some people have big personalities and they can be a lot to take in. I don't like when people are too judgemental and opinionated or when they underestimate those of us who are a quieter type - just because we don't say much doesn't mean we don't think. I also don't like it when people are too dramatic or emotional for stupid reasons ("oh, my boyfriend broke up with me, it's the end of the world, i'll never be happy again!")

Sounds like you're not a fan of the "stereotypical" EJ (not that those stereotypes mean anything) - I think this is a bit of an Identity opposing Tribe sort of deal here - where your inner IP opposes what you've mentioned.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Things I like and am passionate about (music, movies). Discussing abstract topics can be fun too (human origin, why do we exist, are there other forms of life out there, etc.)

This is more concrete than the assumption I made earlier - here we're seeing a pretty clear image of someone that is passionate about *Sensation* (tangible/physical world) and views the intuitive/abstract world (non-tangible) as a hobby of sorts.
So, S over N.

Now we're getting somewhere with regards to a slightly more complete typing - it's lining up as Se-Fi, all things considered thus far.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
Romance (but that's mainly because I'm asexual and have no interest in that). I don't really have a lot of friends either (mostly just people I'd consider acquaintances), but I'm not fussed about it because, frankly, I'm pretty self-sufficient and don't really have the need for a close bond with anyone.

No attention to romance (social value, Fe). Not many friends - indicates, maybe, Identity over Tribe but this is in and of itself is a reach - the reason I believe it might be this way is because you suggest not being fussed about it, as you're so self-sufficient you don't really have a need for a close bond with anyone.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality?
I'm a very different person around my friends than I am at home around my family. With friends I'm far less talkative, shy, don't express my opinions much. They wouldn't say I'm outgoing, probably wouldn't say I'm much fun tbh. At home, where I'm more comfortable around people, I'm more chatty, opinionated, funny, bubbly.

This doesn't tell me a whole lot, other than you're more comfortable in situations you know - maybe this is a little bit of demon Organize manifesting in some fashion, acting as a subconscious grounding of sorts that dictates how open/closed you are with regards to being more chatty/opinionated etc etc - I don't know.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Probably record some music, play guitar, paint a painting if i'm feeling inspired... Maybe try making a new dish for lunch, sth I haven't done before... watch a movie in the evening alone or with family/one close friend.

Okay so here again, we're actually seeing pretty clearly, you've got an SF Savior - "values in the physical world" - hence, music, guitar, painting etc, trying out a new dish, watching a movie etc this is a whole lot of Consume as well.

So, that's that - I'd peg you as likely an xx-Se/Fi CP/S(B) type.

The xx means, I don't know whether your Sensing is masculine or feminine, and I don't know whether your extraverted decider (Te in your case, I think) is masculine or feminine - I'm sort of leaning towards it being feminine, but I don't know, kinda guesswork.

The CP/S(B) reflects the Animals - C is Consume, which I outlined.
I believe this may be followed by Play (Oe+De), Sleep (Oi+Di) and then I've got you as "missing" Blast (Oi+De).
My reasoning is that you're outlining yourself as stereotypically introverted - which Consume is - it's an introverted Animal - however, you appear to be relatively balanced between yourself and the tribe despite clearly placing yourself first - you're not "opposed" to the tribe, or anti-tribe - you don't outline any major issue with others etc instead, your issues are outlined as being information based - so I think in context - you going from Se-Fi to Se-Te makes more sense than other combinations.

I've placed Sleep in the third Animal spot as it's outlined as a hobby - I may have a faulty understanding of how to apply the Animals here - but having Sleep in this position means that after Se-Fi and Se-Te, your Fi-Ni is connected - hence the abstract concepts as a hobby of sorts, Blast I've got as missing due to you disliking stereotypical EJ characteristics (Blast is basically the standard MBTI EJ).

TL;DR, from this perspective, I'd roll Se-Fi.
From a pure MBTI dichotomy perspective, I believe you'd roll either ISFP or even INFP due to the way MBTI attributes too many "I" traits to "N" and the way MBTI portrays N in general (among other things..)

If you've got a video or a YouTube channel or something that would be preferable to observe patterns to better inform my decisions.

LanaInTheSky

Enneagram
[MENTION=33869]Turi[/MENTION] Thanks for this detailed analysis. :)
To answer your further questions...

Moments like this - are they regular occurrences for you, at all? Do you actively seek this kind of thing out, in your ordinary, everyday life?

I wouldn't say I actively seek out such moments. I like to be creative in a lot of ways so that's my fun place, basically. I could also have said here that I was happy when I was painting, for example... albeit happier at the end of it, with a finished product, than somewhere in the middle, during the process. Do I always have vivid memories of such events... if they're meaningful to me, yes. Not so much otherwise, but that's mainly because remembering my physical surroundings isn't my forte unless they hold a meaning for me.

I'd have to know the reasons why to make sense of the above - I suppose I'll have to assume that you're ordinarily oriented towards Consume (taking in lots of information, for yourself) as opposed to Blast (taking in a little bit of information, and wanting to share it with others - Oi+De).

I would say you're right here, I am a person who likes to know and be sure that what I know is correct (so that I don't make a fool of myself), even though sometimes one can never be certain. Knowing helps me feel secure in moments like this. It's what gives me confidence in social interactions.

13) Why are you hesitant when it comes to new things? What's the reasoning behind this?

I don't like uncertainty, but at the same time, (let's get a bit philosophical here) uncertainty is the only thing that is certain in life, isn't it? :p
For example if it comes to taking on a new hobby - I wouldn't dream of doing it if I weren't interested in it myself (for example if my friends were doing it and recommended it to me), I would have to find my own reasons to do it and then I would probably do some research on the matter (though a hobby may have been a bad example). Then I would eventually try the new thing.

15) Assumption - you complain about how much work you've got to do, because it's kind of restrictive to feel you're forced into doing something you don't want to (yo mentioned disliking this above)?
I guess I mentioned work because I'm currently preoccupied with studying for my exams and it's the first thing that came to my mind... :p But you're right about everything else - I feel like I WANT to be doing other things that make me happy, even though I know that passing exams will ultimately bring me joy too.

LanaInTheSky

Enneagram
I'm just going to post some more randomness about me, in case there is something of value there...

As for emotions - I've always considered myself more on the "emotionally colder side", I don't really express any intense emotions (except when I'm under stress, then I can be either a nightmare to be around, or I get pretty chatty to try and diffuse the tension). I'm pretty sure that's because there isn't much to express. I rarely feel super angry or anything strong and intense. Any displays of affection are also not my forte (the dreaded hugs - not to mention anything more!). Is much as I hate it, I'm not good at consoling people. If someone is sad I have no idea how to deal with them. I often don't know how to deal with myself and I'm not sure what emotion I'm experiencing - BUT there can be another extreme - I get overwhelmed with emotions and feel too many at once, so I can't say "I feel happy today", because I might be feeling happy, sad, anxious, excited, all at once.

I used to think that I was a judger because tbh I'm not that easygoing... or at least I don't like it when things don't go according to plan because that means I'll lose precious time that I wanted to spend doing something else.
EXAMPLE:
if we go on a trip and were supposed to be home by 4pm, but make it back at say 6pm, I'll get anxious because I had planned to do other things instead of losing these two hours.
As far as timetables and planning other activities goes, I'm pretty chill... I'm a college student so I need to be organized to an extent, but even if I try to make a plan for studying I most likely won't follow it. I'm big on procrastinating and I'm not an orderly person, as I mentioned before.

I'm one of those "everything is relative" (or at least most things are) people. :p I often make decisions quickly if I feel prompted to, but 99% of the time I go back, pondering on them and possibly changing them. I went vegan for what I consider "selfish" reasons (weight loss :p), and I never really cared much for the other factors that are related to this (environment, animals, compassion, etc.), but I'm glad that it encompasses all of this too.

I tend to have a lot of ideas and my brain is always scattered (jumping from one topic to the next). I usually get really excited about something, but when it's time to put it into action, I lose the interest. I guess that's why I have issues explaining things, like an event - I can't condense it (I can never just get to the point, I have to start at the beginning).
I'm an artist in many ways. I draw, paint, sing (I taught myself how to play the guitar, but I can't say I have the will to do do anything advanced - it's enough for me to be able to play the basic chords so that I can sing along; if I had more time and patience, I'd like to got more proficient though). When it comes to drawing I do portraits and I love working with the details in this case.

I was about to go study last weekend and just this idea of the Newton's cradle crossed my mind - here's the inner monologue that went on in my mind (hope it can be relevant for my typing).
EXAMPLE:
"oh, remember that cool thing, the five balls suspended on the frame... what exactly is that thing called?... [googles it] aaaa... so that's what it is! i want it! but wait... i have to order it and wait for it... let's just make it! it will be fun and so cool if i can make it work! let's see... hmmm... oh, wait, but i should be studying - wait, this is more important! - so i'll get the string..."
to add to that, as far as instructions go, I briefly glanced at a yt video and thought i got it... i didn't... the first version failed, but the 2nd one was a success (as i learned from my own mistakes, no thanks to further investigation into the matter).:p

I can become obsessed with problems and keep thinking about their essence. If I can't find an answer I tend to drop it all and start thinking that nothing really makes sense anymore (nothing is quite as frustrating as coming to a realization that all your assumptions/theories/etc. you've built mean nothing because the base of your thinking crumbles).
I have very little clue of who I actually am. One of my biggest concerns, especially in college, is that we're studying such irrelevant things and living in a bubble (analyzing sentences is really going to help solve world problems).

Suaimhneas

I can relate to some of your answers and certain aspects remind me of myself. It should be interesting to see what responses you get here. It seems IMO that you are F>T and Fi > Fe. I'm not for sure on the S/N, though. [MENTION=33869]Turi[/MENTION] I enjoyed reading your analysis... maybe it can assist my on my quest of self discovery as well.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'd say from the above you seem a Fi user and a introvert of some sort. I could see ISTJ/INFP as you seem to use Si and Fi the most but right now I incline INFP as I think Ne over Te. Tritype your a obvious 36x of some sort with the gut being unclear but if I had to guess wings and all 3w4 6w5 9w1 seems a good fit overall and your probably Sp/So too. Feel free to ask any questions you have on your mind :).

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Sounds more infp. I posted a cognitive functions test on your other thread. That might help.

LanaInTheSky

Enneagram
I'd say from the above you seem a Fi user and a introvert of some sort. I could see ISTJ/INFP as you seem to use Si and Fi the most but right now I incline INFP as I think Ne over Te. Tritype your a obvious 36x of some sort with the gut being unclear but if I had to guess wings and all 3w4 6w5 9w1 seems a good fit overall and your probably Sp/So too. Feel free to ask any questions you have on your mind :).

on the enneagram I've actually tested type 5 (sometimes 5w6, once even 5w4)... thanks for the rest of the analysis