• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help figuring out your type?

Chaselation

MBTI Type
INTP
You're too ESFJ to understand the answer anyway.

You and Haight are over compensating with attempted harshness. It's f-ing cute! I heard cute is a great insult so I'll use it here in my own efforts at over compensation.

Surely you know Rajah is bullet proof.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Am I an INFJ, INFP, or something else? I test INFP fairly often, but I think it is because they gear the J questions toward the SJs on most tests.

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
It's possible. I have a hard time seeing myself as J anymore. INFP kinda-sorta fits, especially the functions (I do FiNe in a big way, I think). But I don't think I am as fragile as the other INFPs I've met. Except, I guess I am in some ways.

This is harder when you don't really know yourself that well, OR when you're kind of "eh" at everything and not great at anything. ;)

In my socionics-sympathetic opinion, you (like me) are an INFj, FiNe. :)

We so FiNe...

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
Am I an INFJ, INFP, or something else? I test INFP fairly often, but I think it is because they gear the J questions toward the SJs on most tests.

I think you're INFj. You can be in the "We so FiNe" club too. ;)

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
I test as INFP a lot, too. But I've lived with real INFPs, and I'm not one of those.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Just out of curiosity, Eileen, what things do you see differentiating between INFP and INFJ?

Brendan

Guerilla Urbanist
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I test as INFP a lot, too. But I've lived with real INFPs, and I'm not one of those.
Heh. I test as ENTJ alot. I get along with them really well, with a few notable exceptions, but I am most definitely not an ENTJ.

meshou

MBTI Type
INXP
What's MY type? I'm not entirely sure, but I will mock you if you're wrong. :D

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What's MY type? I'm not entirely sure, but I will mock you if you're wrong. :D

Meshou,

You're almost certainly an INFP. The high working Ti is an illusion, it is just a shadow of the Fi. I have it too. Fi seems to be as high for me as Ti for you. This is just the shadow of Introverted Judgment. Same pattern can be noticed for INFJs, where their Se would seem higher than it really is, but the difference between Ni and Si is so big that you probably wont be able to mistake which function is yours. Yet the distinction is much less significant with the Ti/Fi.

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
Madreefferrrr, I wrote a long post that was destroyed. I think that later on, I will start a topic about INFJs and INFPs, particularly my observations about thought processes.

But not now. Because grr.

meshou

MBTI Type
INXP
I can respect that opinion. But I will mock you anyway. It amuses me.

WHOOOOOORE.

Gala

OK, then, have a go. I always test as INPT, and think the descriptions are very accurate for me, but don't see a lot in common with many other INTP posters.
Try and prove I'm not (just for fun)

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
OK, then, have a go. I always test as INPT, and think the descriptions are very accurate for me, but don't see a lot in common with many other INTP posters.
Try and prove I'm not (just for fun)

I think the typo was confirmation of type ;)

-Geoff