• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Height discussion?

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
But this thread isn't about that, I want napoleon complex to be ok with men, because short women seem to have it and nobody complains if she is miss bossy pants.

Uh. Yeah. Lots of people complain. There's a big portion of the internet devoted to bitching about misses bossy pants. Not sure if height it attached specifically. :thinking: :laugh:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i'm 5'8.5
sometimes people ask me to grab things from high shelves for them.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i'm 5'8.5
sometimes people ask me to grab things from high shelves for them.

Ah, lucky :D I wish I was a few inches taller, then I wouldn't need to use a step ladder so much in the kitchen. :alttongue:

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7

I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, wish I had a ... No I don't. Perfectly happy with my height ;)
I'm a little bit taller than Mrs meow, all that matters ;)
Tall women scare me.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, wish I had a ... No I don't. Perfectly happy with my height ;)
I'm a little bit taller than Mrs meow, all that matters ;)
Tall women scare me.

:D

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7

I'm getting over it though. I had this female colleague for the past 2 years who is like 1 or 2 feet taller than me. At first I was afraid she was gonna eat me or beat me into the ground, but turned out she's a real sweetheart.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My point exactly... If a guy is too out of shape or overweight to lift me (unless he has a legitimate physical limitation), I would be turned off.

I am not offended at all but why do you consider that a red flag? At 4'11, that would mean anyone over 5'6 is a red flag. The guy I have been dating is close to 6'.

I hope your talking about more then just pick up and carry. You are kid weight. I think any guy should be able to pick up and carry atleast a 150lb female. Not talking throw around, just pick up from couch and carry to bedroom kinda stuff.

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not into the dude who requires "petite women" and I'm sure it works both ways for the woman requiring the uber tall man. Sorry. It's my opinion. I just think it's a bit like overcompensating for how the person wants to see themselves. Generally uses the size of the other as cheap emotional reinforcement of masculinity/femininity.

You appear to have a fundamentally misconstrued understanding of this particular dynamic. It isn't yet another gender impulse that this forum is obsessed over. It's about the next stage in human evolution; the formation of Superion. The exaggerated discrepancy in height means that the activation energy needed for the process of cellular cannibalism is greatly reduced. It's simply an equation with the most efficient variables.

If I'm brutally honest; I think you're being extraordinarily judgemental about this. Sure the screams of terror and pain from the oompa loompas as they're absorbed is disturbing for all of us. But do we feel bad for the gazelle mauled by lions, the fish penguins eat, the Australians who get the crap beat out of them by kangaroos? No it's simply a part of nature.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You appear to have a fundamentally misconstrued understanding of this particular dynamic. It isn't yet another gender impulse that this forum is obsessed over. It's about the next stage in human evolution; the formation of Superion. The exaggerated discrepancy in height means that the activation energy needed for the process of cellular cannibalism is greatly reduced. It's simply an equation with the most efficient variables.

If I'm brutally honest; I think you're being extraordinarily judgemental about this. Sure the screams of terror and pain from the oompa loompas as they're absorbed is disturbing for all of us. But do we feel bad for the gazelle mauled by lions, the fish penguins eat, the Australians who get the crap beat out of them by kangaroos? No it's simply a part of nature.

Thanks. I'm going to beat the crap out of a kangaroo now to even the score...brb...

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Am I the only five-and-a-half-footer who feels perfectly content with my height? I have never felt short, and have no desire to be taller. This is just speculation, but is some of the desire to be taller more so a desire to appear leaner? No offense to my beautiful curvy sisters out there, just wondering. Also, I check your asses out all the time :newwink:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
At 5'7 most men tend to be taller than me and a lot of my peers of the female persuasion tend to between 5'4 and 5'9 and my frame is small i have long limbs but people often think I'm smaller than I Am until i stand next to them. I am an optical allusion. So i Dont consider myself tall but rather on the tall side of average you aren't tall tall as a female until you are 5'9 and i know someone who's 5'11.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Expert in a Dying Field
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I hope your talking about more then just pick up and carry. You are kid weight. I think any guy should be able to pick up and carry atleast a 150lb female. Not talking throw around, just pick up from couch and carry to bedroom kinda stuff.

Hm, I weigh about 140. I doubt I could pick up and carry around someone that weighs 150. I might be able to 90 lbs. Not sure, it's been a while since I've been to a gym.

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Tall enough to go on all the amusement park rides, which is all that matters.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Depends on his leverage points and center of gravity. Longer, leaner torsos with longer limbs can distribute loads of weight easier from my observation.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Depends on his leverage points and center of gravity. Longer, leaner torsos with longer limbs can distribute loads of weight easier from my observation.

That's Ti speaking, its actually the opposite. The further from the fulcrum the heavier the object becomes. Not to say your observation is incorrect...my Ti just says you know wimpy short dudes :laugh: I would say objectively speaking, but just like statistics I could look at any number of sets of objective facts and come to different conslusions.

I am average so I am just screwed either way, not short or tall :doh: