• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can you type me? :D

ghostlightjacob

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hello,
I've been debating my myers briggs type for over a year now through introspection, test taking, function analysis, and opinions of friends. Of course, I didn't get very far, as I'm still very confused about what I am. As a summary:

I'm currently a college student studying psychology. I'm taking next year off to focus on mental health concerns (recently diagnosed with bipolar) and accumulate enough money to afford an education. I don't like seeing my parents and grandparents pay so much for my tuition, so I'd rather make money and pay for it myself. I was just promoted to being manager of a fast food restaurant back home, so I can make it work. I've recently gotten into drawing to go along wit the characters and scenes I've written in dungeons and dragons campaigns, plays, stories, and even friends. I've always loved organizing characters and real people alike artistically in an effort to bring out as much characterization as possible. I understand things best when I look at it like it's art. For example, when I first came to college, I took one look at this girl and was able to tell her that she's the protagonist of our series. I was even able to detect what would soon happen in her love life as well as in her other relationships. When I view people as characters, I can pretty much understand who they are, what they stand for, their goals, their persona, their personality, etc. like second nature. Plus characters are much more fun than people anyway, and far more beautiful

Back to the plays, I've written three of them since I was 15 and I'm now working on directing my 5th show total. I love to perform but also love directing because I can create a supportive tight-nit cast to all work together to draw all the beauty out of a script and put it into a show. I have 5 good friends and about 20 other people who I'd consider friends but have had to put on the back burner to focus on my closest 5. I've played pokemon since I was 4 and don't anticipate stopping anytime soon; I love the nostalgic aspect, and it works as a great stress reliever.

I've been working on bettering myself for months now. I've been breaking down much more lately and have decided that my own character needs to develop as well. I'm very quirky, odd, complicated, imaginative, introspective, artistic, and analytical. In the near future, I plan on spending my time working, directing a musical, spending time with friends, drawing, writing, playing d&d, writing and recording music, and rewriting my latest play about psychological treatment of teenagers in a mental hospital. I'd love to one day be father and husband of a loving family.

Sorry for the length of it, I just wanted to put in every detail I could so you get an impression on what I'm like as a person. I'd really appreciate the opportunity to have a conversation with you all on this thread.