• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Crushing on ISTJ as INFP

KitchenFly

I can't give you hope. I am thinking your two wing is engaged and you want to be loved properly and you feal clear when receptive to ESTJ's clear personality projection.

There is so much to say about the mechanics of both the ESTJ and the INFP.

You use the work crush and I think be gentle with your self be real think like an ESTJ and manage it with that ESTJ component of your own mind. Be impersonal and receptive and honest and logically reframe. Best to have an aptitude of this person is a friend and I will treat him respectfully by acknowledging I'm into the idea of enmeshing with him but he is not into the idea of enmeshing with me and we are not going to become a life long couple.

Once you have a clear context the content of your emotional will find its clear balance because energy follows thought and you have reframed your thinking honestly.

If by chance he decides to show interest in you well you can decide via your adult mind if you want to, if it is something that will work for you.

Be your own best friend love your self and if someone finds you attractive and you find them attractive then the chemistry of romantic love may may lead you to enmesh as a couple.

As an INFP ESTJ's are interesting but I think I would have to be very healthy and independently driven for an ESTJ to hold interest in me. Shearing a ENFJ lens with differing view points would mostly always be difficult to balance. ESTJ's also have a strong INFJ focus to there mood and that will clash with somewhat with your core INFP because once again the view though the lens is clear and different INFJ use N first and INFP use F first. ESTJ uses IN to flow with clarity in curiosity and INFP use EF to flow experientially.

This is an MBTI topic so I don't want to go beeper into the mechanic other than to say the INFP has ESTJ as an auxiliary focus where as ESTJ has ENFJ as an auxiliary focus and the two can resonate via the ENFJ lens of relating to the world and others. FP will want personal values celebrated and SJ will want impersonal values celebrated.

ESTJ and INFP also draw upon the ESFP energy.

INFP's have some difficulty relating because it's like getting the balance between personal values celebrated and impersonal values celebrated requires something that the INFP has difficulty generating when the INFP has needs wanting to be met. At their very best INFP's Flow with ease and a with an air of grace, they have that personal /impersonal in balance because they are viewing the world with a subjectively logical impersonal personally experienced dyad. The INFP is not seeking union and gets union with what is real by being receptive to what is real. The subject matter of the INFP's direct cognition has a in the moment quality of balance F/N/S/T functions working in unison this is the real union and a tase of Holy Love is a very real reward.

Seeking Union is for the INFP and INFJ what blocks then from finding there Holy-Ideal-State-Inbeing.

Hope that's not to deep or heavy for you.

Celebrate life and see what unfolds is my advice.

Last edited: