• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Brain Dig (Aka I type you).

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=29849]Yuu[/MENTION]
I really like your ENTJ typing you are an obvious ENTJ to me and I'll go into why. Your have a brickload of Te it literally oozes from you and its not that forced aggressive tee sometimes see from people who want to be Te but like a super matter of fact Te. In general I find it hard to probe for Ni vs Si but you by far seem more Ni you have a certain air of like inner abstract reasoning like this sort of getting answers for stuff out of a bag that no one else can see that I often notice in Ni users esp if ENxJ or ESxP. But what else makes me see you as really ENTJ is that super playful Se you have going on its not the well honed and fluid Se of a ESFP but it isn't the sulky and tamtrumly Se of a INTJ. Plus you have moments of Fi reflection and expression which comes across in that very raw way that inferior functions tend to come across as.

Now for ya tritype I like your core 8w7 albet a mature 8w7 not the stereotypical angry 8w7 you have this assertive and firm energy like a kind of energy similar to a lion in that you have this really intuitive grasp of peoples boundries and you know yours for sure. For why I decided a 7 wing over a 9 wing you seem more like a lion than a bear energy wise (8w9s to me feel like a bear of sorts) plus you have this certain spontantious side to you. Second in your tritype I do detect a possible 2 fix as you have obvious single positive outlook in your tri somewhere and I don't see 7 or 9 for you so probably a 2 fix. You have this friendly light air that I find most 2 fixers have and for a wing I would say based on feel overall a 2w1 over 2w3 just based on your feel as a person and lastly your head fix hmmm is difficult to read but I think you have a withdrawn in there somewhere or at least a wing so Im left with 5w6 or 6w5 and the fact I think your more double rejection outlook (2,5,8) and single attachment outlook (3,6,9) makes me tentivaly decide 6w5 for now.

Instints wise you seem Sx/Sp overall to me as you strike me as syn flow over contra flow (You seem more laid back and willing to go with the flow than a force of rebellion and disagreement). While your 8 can give quasi contra flow at times you don't seem the sort of person who refuses to go with the flow on a philosophical or emotional level. Now I decided Sx/Sp as you seem to have this intense and passionate energy typical of Sx doms and its the more inner directed Sx/Sp over the louder Sx/So. Secondy Sp gives you a sense of healthy boundries and self care.

Overall = ENTJ 8w7 2w1 6w5 Sx/Sp

natalia93

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
@LordLavender, I'd be interested in being typed and seeing if you agree with what I have come to understand about myself. How are you determining users type? By info on their profile? (I have yet to fill mine out :blink:)

edit: @Lordlavender - I no longer think my above concerns apply; I've been posting quite feverishly :alttongue::nerd:

Last edited:

tealight

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Can I get a typing as well, please? Thank you!

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=31348]Peter Deadpan[/MENTION]

Ive MBTI wise always seen you as Beta quadrat in sonconics. I can see xNFJ or ESTP for you with ISTP being out as you don't seem inferior feeling to me but overall I see ENFJ as being the best fit. Your Fe dominance is really obvious to me even though surface wise you seem more Fi which I can explain a few factors for why. Firstly its the fact you have strong 4 influence which can look Fi on the surface and also that ENFJs have strong shadow Fi according to some theories plus Fe/Ni/Ti in conjunction can mimic Fi like doing the same thing but in different ways kind of like using a water jet and a saw so to speak with both doing the same job but differently. Now anyways your Fe dominance is strong to me you seek outwards for your feeling judgments and data gathering as opposed to the more inwards Fi then use Ni and Ti to determine if the Fe data fits you as a person. Your aux Ni is obvious as again like I said with Yuu regarding Ni you have that insights out of thin air thing going on as opposed to the hopping from platform to platform until you get everything you need thing that Ne/Si axis types have. Plus your Se to me feels very playful and a sort of extenstion of yourself so to speak like a sort of tool you use when you feel like it.

For tritype your a hard one to pin down for sure but I am really sure you have a 4 core and a 4w3 at that. Your image energy seems withdrawn like a 4 and yet has that occasional reach out like a 3 winger like a kind of quiet drama kid who suddenly steals the show one night sort of vibe that 4w3s give off. Second in your tritype I see a 6 with balanced wings like I see you shifting between 6w5 and 6w7 like the 5 wing gives you that withdrawn studious air and then the 7 gives a out reach of like positive and assertive energy. Lastly I see you as 9w8 I just cant see you as triple reactive you have a certain air of awareness and control over your reactive traid traits which triple like triple anything will have a certain lack of awareness like a triple positive is unaware of their positive outlook while a triple attachment outlook is unaware of their attachment outlook e.t.c. Plus positive outlook exists in your tritype somewhere and I can rule out 2 or 7. I can see you as attachment outlook 4 as well so 469 makes sense.

Now finally for your instincts I dont see you as a Sp dom maybe aux at a push but you dont strike me as a Sp dom. I defo see you as Sx dom of some sort though but I had for the longest time trouble if you was Sx/Sp or Sx/So but after typing this out and like processing it in my head I actually think Sx/Sp. You have really obvious Sx dominance in that it seems to be your main goal in life which our doms are and as for why I decided Sp second over Sp last was that I think your So is somewhat compensatory so to speak which is common with people who have had their last stacking stressed for whatever reason like it seems unnatural to a degree for you. Plus you do have a healthier focus on Sp stuff than any Sp last. Plus being a 4 will give you a quasi contra vibe no matter what in my personal observations and ponderings.

Overall= ENFJ 4w3 6w7 9w8 Sx/Sp

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I'm a bit bored at the moment (although my impending final motorbike test is making me more excited).

In any case: Si vous plait?

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
x3VnIRw.jpg

Just kidding, thanks.

skimpit

Did I already comment here? If I did, I'm sorry.

If you type me, I'll be the BTS to your Big Bang and worship the ground you walk on. Please? Is that a good incentive? Creo que sí.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well...I'm zillionth in the line, but type me pretty please.

Chase123

MBTI Type
ESxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Following the footsteps of a few of my forum fellows [MENTION=29687]Frosty[/MENTION], [MENTION=22178]magpie[/MENTION] and [MENTION=33903]Crystal Winter Dream[/MENTION] I have decided to also type people since its something I find I enjoy :).

I'm a noob to this, would be great if you could type me!

Icedream

Absurdus Malum
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I need help with eneagram, tritype and instinctual variants when you have time