• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why is pretty much everything related to gender in media bashing men? and....

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
I can tell why my mom, who is divorced more than once, and broke up more than once while she was raising 3 children, and had to deal with my violent outbusts during puberty which led me to hospitalization, and jail, and now she shuts down any video on her feed related to a woman's wrongdoing (including cheating on her husband and/or killing him), but enthusiastically listens to anything related to a man's wrongdoing? are women like this common? have we turned into a society that only focuses on what a man does wrong? i often sympathize more with MRAs than "feminists". but they are often filled with the kind that hates muslims, no matter how white i look due to my caucus and se europe heritage and turkish heritage, i still get flak, and have to ally with intersectionalists. TALK about an identity crisis! P.S. why does our society glorify killing men and cheating on them and scrutinize men for not "being grateful" i dont remember you women being grateful to your husbands! EDIT: all i ever do is hear you bitching about them in the waiting room!

Nicodemus

Are you venting or looking for an answer? Because the real answer should be pretty obvious.

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
That's not what a feminist is.
explain to me why we still have feminist organizations. calling for reduction in sexual assaults is good, why call for a 50 percent quote on women in everything?????? 9 percent or whatever of ceos are women maybe because of the nature of women? less women are into stem maybe because of their nature within this culture? why is that sucha radical idea??? and is firing a google employee who wrote a research paper otherwise sucha good idea?

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Are you venting or looking for an answer? Because the real answer should be pretty obvious.
about abortion, i refuse to have my taxdollars go to funding covering up a mistake a girl made on a saturday night at a party with her boyfriend. if you really want do what people did 50 years ago which stopped children like me from growing up without a father, cause let me tell you.....it AINT FUN! which is, get married, or have sex without marriage and if an accident happens give it up for adoption, because my philosophy is this......if you chose to have sex....and im not talking about rape, incest, or dangers to mother, abortion should cover that. what im saying is, if you chose to have sex, you chose to put in the committment......a professor gave the example the other day.......is a heart that just beats a person? can we end it even though its alive? no, because a heat just beating is not gonna become a person. if you have a fetus that is becoming a person, then you have a problem. because youre choosing to end your own mistake.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
about abortion, i refuse to have my taxdollars go to funding covering up a mistake a girl made on a saturday night at a party with her boyfriend. if you really want do what people did 50 years ago which stopped children like me from growing up without a father, cause let me tell you.....it AINT FUN! which is, get married, or have sex without marriage and if an accident happens give it up for adoption, because my philosophy is this......if you chose to have sex....and im not talking about rape, incest, or dangers to mother, abortion should cover that. what im saying is, if you chose to have sex, you chose to put in the committment......a professor gave the example the other day.......is a heart that just beats a person? can we end it even though its alive? no, because a heat just beating is not gonna become a person. if you have a fetus that is becoming a person, then you have a problem. because youre choosing to end your own mistake.

You, or she?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
giphy.gif

Nicodemus

Okay, venting it is.

Carry on.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
explain to me why we still have feminist organizations. calling for reduction in sexual assaults is good, why call for a 50 percent quote on women in everything?????? 9 percent or whatever of ceos are women maybe because of the nature of women? less women are into stem maybe because of their nature within this culture? why is that sucha radical idea??? and is firing a google employee who wrote a research paper otherwise sucha good idea?
Black and Latino CEOS are also small minorities, and they are significantly underrepresented in STEM fields. Are you going to attribute that to innate preferences, too? When all artificial barriers to people's entry into nontraditional fields and occupations have been eliminated, I will accept that disparities in numbers result from personal choice and inclination.

How about the mistake the boy made? Or do you put all the blame for unwanted pregnancy on females? It takes two to tango.

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
For women. Not men. Yeah... we hear ya loud and clear.
whose choice was it to vote for said woman's choice alongside women by electing pro choice movements? it's mens faults, too. they built the system with women and now they own history in many college campuses.

- - - Updated - - -

Black and Latino CEOS are also small minorities, and they are significantly underrepresented in STEM fields. Are you going to attribute that to innate preferences, too? When all artificial barriers to people's entry into nontraditional fields and occupations have been eliminated, I will accept that disparities in numbers result from personal choice and inclination.

How about the mistake the boy made? Or do you put all the blame for unwanted pregnancy on females? It takes two to tango.
the boy should be forced to marry the girl. ideally they should marry and then have sex and the baby. and if it was rape he should get life in prison or death penalty. or something slightly less than that to discoruage rape and murder, something like 20 years in prison. Make that 40 years in prison. or more.